Zone1 "Christians should worship Jews" Rabbi at Jerusalem Lights

And if I carried a Bible in YOUR country???

Most Muslims I know have read the Bible. Are you thinking that Bibles aren't allowed?

What Israel is doing has nothing to do with God. That's like saying God was for the Holocaust.

Rabbi Chain Richmond has a valid point. Jews are standing between the Orcs and the rest of the civilized world. We should treat them all with respect.

Do you take the Bible literally? Do you think God is behind Israeli treatment of the Palestinians? Is that civilized? Was God behind the Holocaust?

Who did God make that promise to?? There was no Jacob when God said it. And there was no Israel when God made that promise to His friend, Abraham.
And honored the promise through Isaac.
…The LORD appeared to Isaac and said, “Do not go down to Egypt. Settle in the land where I tell you. Stay in this land as a foreigner, and I will be with you and bless you. For I will give all these lands to you and your offspring, and I will confirm the oath that I swore to your father Abraham.
The promises were passed down through the "offspring" of Isaac but were directed to and through certain individuals.

National promises (the birthright): Abraham-Isaac-Jacob/Israel-Joseph- Ephraim and Manasseh-their descendants.

The Sceptre promise (the Messiah): Abraham-Isaac-Jacob/Israel-Judah- Christ.

Most Muslims I know have read the Bible. Are you thinking that Bibles aren't allowed?

What Israel is doing has nothing to do with God. That's like saying God was for the Holocaust.
God allows war.

WW2: 50-60 million deaths, mostly civilians (only 6 million were Jews).

Are Christians safe in Israel?

View attachment 853764
the OP is another bit of filth from the SULTAN OF SOPHISTRY-----the topic addressed by the Rabbi was the worship of a specific jew by christians who the
rabbi does not evaluate as EXCEPTIONAL . Failure to worship the rapist dog of arabia is at the root of the
massacre of Oct 7. and many other such rabid
manifestations by the minions of the DOG

The promises were passed down through the "offspring" of Isaac but were directed to and through certain individuals.

National promises (the birthright): Abraham-Isaac-Jacob/Israel-Joseph- Ephraim and Manasseh-their descendants.

The Sceptre promise (the Messiah): Abraham-Isaac-Jacob/Israel-Judah- Christ.

This is really sad. You think God also caused the Holocaust?

Genesis 49:8 "Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee."

No doubt this is what the Rabbi is trading on. However, it is a reference to the rulership of the Pharez line of the House of David, which ended with the death of Zedekiah and his sons.

Beware of using Scripture to bear false witness. Paul himself was a Pharisaic Jew as was Jesus himself, his Apostles chosen to carry on his ministry, most or all of the many who came to hear Jesus speak, certainly all or most of the large group gathered to receive the Holy Spirit, those in the original Christian congregations.

The Jews he spoke of in that verse of Thessalonians were the corrupt and hypocritical leaders of the Pharisees and Sadducees who petitioned the Roman governor to arrest and crucify Jesus. That would be a teensy minority of all the Jews.

In Romans 11:25-32 Paul again lifts up the Jews as the Chosen People from which humankind would be saved. And ". . .all Israel will be saved."

Paul emphasized that the Jews, despite their animosity toward Christians at that time, were still God's chosen people and under His protection.

8 Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.

No doubt this is what the Rabbi is trading on. However, it is a reference to the rulership of the Pharez line of the House of David, which ended with the death of Zedekiah and his sons.
BLUE JELLY BEAN RIBBON FOR CONTESTANT
LITTLE MASTER NUTZ

Paul emphasized that the Jews, despite their animosity toward Christians at that time, were still God's chosen people and under His protection.
History since suggests that the Jews are under God's 'rod of correction', not his protection.

No thanks,

Comparison Table between Christianity, Islam and Judaism

1699289639106.png

1699289603512.png

History since suggests that the Jews are under God's 'rod of correction', not his protection.
I don't see it that way. I would really be surprised if God sees it that way. When the Egyptians, Arab nations, Iran mobilized to militarily wipe Egypt off the face of the Earth, all had vastly larger populations and armies and were better armed than Israel.

Israel is still there.

I don't see it that way. I would really be surprised if God sees it that way. When the Egyptians, Arab nations, Iran mobilized to militarily wipe Egypt off the face of the Earth, all had vastly larger populations and armies and were better armed than Israel.

Israel is still there.
God placed the Jews back there for a reason, and not a good one for mankind. See Ezekiel 5.

Ezekiel 5

1 And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber's razor, and cause it to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard: then take thee balances to weigh, and divide the hair.
2 Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them.
3 Thou shalt also take thereof a few in number, and bind them in thy skirts.
4 Then take of them again, and cast them into the midst of the fire, and burn them in the fire; for thereof shall a fire come forth into all the house of Israel.

Forum List

Back