Christians look to form new nation in U.S.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Personally, i'm okay with Texas seceding. It seems more appropriate, though, for these Christians to just leave if they don't like the US...

Oh, yeah. If they don't like the nation after it has become corrupted when their beliefs helped to create it, they should get out.

That's nice.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Oh, yeah. If they don't like the nation after it has become corrupted when their beliefs helped to create it, they should get out.

That's nice.

How do you think our nation has become corrupted?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
moral decay was hardly started by a blowjob in the oval office. Its something that has, and always will, exist.

I added after that thought, that it was an "accelerant". Maybe you did, but I didn't, ever hear on "TV" people talking openly about oral sex in the Oval Office by the President of the United States.

Even if it weren't true, but we all know it is, America found out we had a pig for a President, and all of a sudden it was necessary to explain to "children" what it was all about. Had slick not exposed America to this type of low rent, trailer trash, behavior, a lot of people would have been spared, and more than likely we still wouldn't have been told by the President that head wasn't sex.

Oh yes.... slick willie was a MAJOR contributor to the moral direction of this country.

How do you think our nation has become corrupted?

-What does that have to do with anything?

GIve me your perspective since that is what you really intend to do anyway.

-What does that have to do with anything?

GIve me your perspective since that is what you really intend to do anyway.

All I was suggesting is that if a group of Christians feel so strongly that they want the ENTIRE state of Texas to secede maybe it would make more sense for them too.

Okay, maybe that didn't make sense. But I don't see why a state should secede for RELIGIOUS reasons.

You cannot have a rapture if the world is already saved.

And we can't be saved without Christ.

Don't worry NewGuy, the world won't be saved. As much as we'd probably like these radical leftists to dry up and blow away with their perverted agenda... it ain't going to happen.

All I was suggesting is that if a group of Christians feel so strongly that they want the ENTIRE state of Texas to secede maybe it would make more sense for them too.

Okay, maybe that didn't make sense. But I don't see why a state should secede for RELIGIOUS reasons.

How about:

1. The nation started out by Christians FOR Christians in morality but a land for all. It has since turned into a pile o' poo.

2. Nobody cares about the Constitution anymore unless they change it.

3. The nation started out to do x,y, and z. -But it now does (4xy^3), (hg/2m), and "@@%^@%^" with no end to the derailed complex non-usefulness in sight.

4. Most texans would have to agree to the move, and the leaders would have to agree.

THAT is why it should.

Would you rather they start a revolution?

According to original documentation, that IS allowed and expected.

Originally posted by dilloduck
Because it is important--who's doing the teaching?

Forget who is teaching, the question is:

Who is learning?

Because it is important--who's doing the teaching?

Dillo, do you REALLY believe I am here to educate people?

Do you REALLY think I NEED to voice my opinion here to feel good about myself?

Do you think I have an ego to feed by being here?

I got news for ya, that ain't the case.

Don't make yourself feel special that I would be here just for your entertainment, I am here by choice for no real specific important reason at all.

Forget who is teaching, the question is:

Who is learning?

Here ya go tellin me I'm to forget my point and listen to your point again. ok tell me what is prophesied to happen regarding teaching and learning the Constitution?

Who is going to teach people what is the right way?

The Elders of Israel authorized by God to teach His Plan of Redeption.

You know i just saw the thread and i was like. they are choosing south carolina. and i was right

Here ya go tellin me I'm to forget my point and listen to your point again.
When your point is only to mess with my character by trying to make me look bad with an ego comment in your chamber lookin for a target, that is what you get.

ok tell me what is prophesied to happen regarding teaching and learning the Constitution?

How many times do you want to look like an idiot in public?

1. Didn't South Carolina already try to secede, only to be told no? Look in the history books and you'll see how South Carolina was treated by Sherman's armies in 1865.

2. I think it would be ridiculous for Christians to leave the US to form their own country. We are supposed to be WITNESSING to other people about Jesus Christ. How are you going to do that if you leave the people you are supposed to be witnessing to?!? :mad: We would be no better than a nation full of monks!

Grrr...

Problem is, this country is now in the habit of bending to the will of a problematic, radical group of militant, morally corrupt leftists who are the minority, just because they shout the loudest.

It seems to me that if the majority was better orginized, these zealots wouldn't be let to advance their perversions. It's almost the majority's fault for letting it happen.

It's been a couple hundred years. Things are getting pretty far off track.... illegal immigration, sky high taxes, "gay marriage".... nothing another civil war wouldn't straighten out.

As far as I'm concerned, I'd be more than willing to trade South Carolina for the opportunity to not have to put up with fundamentalist Christians constantly trying to use the power of the federal government to force their personal moral agendas down the throats of the United States. If you want to leave, go right ahead and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

acludem

Same-sex marriage called last straw prompting plan for 1 state to secede.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38571

More goodies in the article.

Good...Send all these so called "born again" Christians to their own little theocracy and leave the rest of us alone. I'm quite certain that the border states would do a thriving business in alcohol, tobacco and other "sin" industries.

Forum List

Back