christians in restaurants on sundays

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
and they wonder who they are disliked and mocked

Every Sunday around noon, waiters and waitresses throughout the Bible belt and other densely churched areas of North America brace themselves for the church crowd* to roll in. In a flurry of khaki and hairspray, they become visibly nervous if presented with a wine list and they loudly discuss which of them will pray over the food. Once they leave, heartily clapping each other on the back and taking an awful long time to exit, their server often finds christian 'kulture' is historically known for leaving a gospel tract when they tip in restaurants. Oftentimes they leave a tract along with actual money, but in severe cases they'll leave only the tract.

STUFF CHRISTIAN CULTURE LIKES: #86 Leaving a gospel tract with the tip

• Banned
'I experienced this dark underside of Christian culture while working my way through college as a waitress. My earliest waitressing years were at the kind of pancake joints where Christians love to congregate after Sunday morning, Sunday evening, and Wednesday evening services. The other servers and I always dreaded these shifts: the after-church crowd came in to "fellowship" more than, you know, eat, and that meant pushing together a lot of tables so they could camp out for a long time without buying much more than the endless cup of coffee. Not that any restaurant manager worth her salt would begrudge them that. My fellow servers called them the "Holy Rollers." Knowing there would be little, if any, tip left at the end of their meal, the servers saw the Christians' robust attempts at "friendliness" instead as pushy and arrogant"

Why Are Christians Such Bad Tippers?

'I experienced this dark underside of Christian culture while working my way through college as a waitress. My earliest waitressing years were at the kind of pancake joints where Christians love to congregate after Sunday morning, Sunday evening, and Wednesday evening services. The other servers and I always dreaded these shifts: the after-church crowd came in to "fellowship" more than, you know, eat, and that meant pushing together a lot of tables so they could camp out for a long time without buying much more than the endless cup of coffee. Not that any restaurant manager worth her salt would begrudge them that. My fellow servers called them the "Holy Rollers." Knowing there would be little, if any, tip left at the end of their meal, the servers saw the Christians' robust attempts at "friendliness" instead as pushy and arrogant"

Why Are Christians Such Bad Tippers?
I see posting other peoples words as your own again.

I spent many years on the floor as a server and only once did I have someone leave me a fake bill with Bible passages as a tip.

I know none of that matters b/c Guno only cares about smearing and generalizing Christians.

tmp_18523-images-405455737.jpeg
^ hateful little sheepfucker
How do you know this?
Were you talking to sheep again, asking them where Jesus is?
What were you doing around sheep anyway? Did they show you on a
Carol Channing lamb chop sock puppet where Guno touched them?
Then why would you break a command and bare false testimony on something you have baaahaahaaahhd evidence on?

How do you know this?
Then why would you break a command and bare false testimony on something you have baaahaahaaahhd evidence on?

Guno told me that he always had a strange attraction to farm animals, he can't help it

How do you know this?
tumblr_inline_mqxlb7tRqQ1qz4rgp.gif

Forum List

Back