christians in restaurants on sundays

strange how catholics and a mormon thinks this is about them, its about christians ,fundy christians

and they wonder who they are disliked and mocked

Every Sunday around noon, waiters and waitresses throughout the Bible belt and other densely churched areas of North America brace themselves for the church crowd* to roll in. In a flurry of khaki and hairspray, they become visibly nervous if presented with a wine list and they loudly discuss which of them will pray over the food. Once they leave, heartily clapping each other on the back and taking an awful long time to exit, their server often finds christian 'kulture' is historically known for leaving a gospel tract when they tip in restaurants. Oftentimes they leave a tract along with actual money, but in severe cases they'll leave only the tract.

STUFF CHRISTIAN CULTURE LIKES: #86 Leaving a gospel tract with the tip

Now you see you missed a great chance to make a valid argument like, if one is supposed to keep the Sabbath holy and not work, why do they go to businesses that don't and force people to work and wait on them. Instead, you are just upset about money.

View attachment 86570
^ hateful little sheepfucker
How do you know this?
Were you talking to sheep again, asking them where Jesus is?
What were you doing around sheep anyway? Did they show you on a
Carol Channing lamb chop sock puppet where Guno touched them?
Then why would you break a command and bare false testimony on something you have baaahaahaaahhd evidence on?

4451-1471896580-9bccb8e1929225aa6c89c3cc37850e1a.jpg

This is what set Guno off -- rejection. Even his favorite sheep is sick of his BS

Every Sunday around noon, waiters and waitresses throughout the Bible belt and other densely churched areas of North America brace themselves for the church crowd* to roll in. In a flurry of khaki and hairspray, they become visibly nervous if presented with a wine list and they loudly discuss which of them will pray over the food. Once they leave, heartily clapping each other on the back and taking an awful long time to exit, their server often finds christian 'kulture' is historically known for leaving a gospel tract when they tip in restaurants. Oftentimes they leave a tract along with actual money, but in severe cases they'll leave only the tract.

Well Hello Guno. Were you one of the latest batch Obama freed from Gitmo? Congratulations. I see you are back at your old job of attacking Christians. Back on the parole I see.

Now you see you missed a great chance to make a valid argument like, if one is supposed to keep the Sabbath holy and not work, why do they go to businesses that don't and force people to work and wait on them. Instead, you are just upset about money.

not a Christian belief-----in the gospels of all kinds of roman ass lickers ------one finds deprecation of the "no work" on the Sabbath dictum

There is barely any truth to this. I had waited tables for three years and I think that only one time was I left some Christian literature in lieu of a tip.

There is barely any truth to this. I had waited tables for three years and I think that only one time was I left some Christian literature in lieu of a tip.

my many brothers -----all----at one time or another were ----
"paper boys"------they rode their bikes around town and threw
a newspaper onto the lawns of people who had subscribed
to the service. Girls could not do it then. BUT----I got
something-----there were lots of Christian clients who rewarded
the efforts of my brothers each year, Christmas time------not with a tip----(no big deal----tips were negligible back then anyway) but with a
pocket sized copy of the New Testament. Those books
landed here and there in the house------thus I read the NT---
long before I ventured into the "OLD" thing. I have to
admit-----my brothers were less than pleased

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

If in church, just leave a card in the collection plate that says "thanks for the service, here's a card". I'm sure Jesus wouldn't mind, the church doesn't need money for anything.

If in church, just leave a card in the collection plate that says "thanks for the service, here's a card". I'm sure Jesus wouldn't mind, the church doesn't need money for anything.

Did Sir Isaac Newton tell you that-------I have read rumors that
he was into GEMATRIA-----maybe he that "cards are ok"
from some sort of gematria manipulation. ------I kinda liked
calculus long ago-----but gematria is beyond me

not a Christian belief-----in the gospels of all kinds of roman ass lickers ------one finds deprecation of the "no work" on the Sabbath dictum

This thread is about Christians and it is part of the Bible What Does the Bible Say About Working On The Sabbath?

oh................

This thread is about Christians and it is part of the Bible What Does the Bible Say About Working On The Sabbath?

which bible-----ya gotta read BOTH. In the NT----there are interesting stories relating to "da Sabbath" I have noted FROM CHRISTIAN SERMONS-----that the stories are supposed to demonstrate that strict adherence to the "NO WORK" principle as detailed in the OT ------is idiotic.
Do you really want to discuss this issue?-----it is a matter of
some contention.

which bible-----ya gotta read BOTH. In the NT----there are interesting stories relating to "da Sabbath" I have noted FROM CHRISTIAN SERMONS-----that the stories are supposed to demonstrate that strict adherence to the "NO WORK" principle as detailed in the OT ------is idiotic.
Do you really want to discuss this issue?-----it is a matter of
some contention.

So far you haven't offered up anything that contradicts not working on Sunday being in the Bible nor have you offered anything that says the rule doesn't apply. The only contention seems to be in your own head.

Forum List

Back