'Sundays Are The Worst' Website Urges Christians To Tip Better

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
'Sundays Are The Worst' Website Urges Christians To Tip Better

Christians have a bad reputation when it comes to Sunday lunch times. Being a server at a restaurant is even harder; bad tips/ rude people/ more complaints-- the list goes on. As a church we want to change! This site is a place of pure honesty and testimony for those who serve at a local restaurant to share how they get treated when the church crowd comes in. Compared to a normal weekday, Sundays are the worst.

Typical, today's faux "christians" leave their love and tolerance back at their mega-church.

Rude, cheap, and intolerant. Jesus is rolling his eyes.

this is so damned true....my in laws...he is a retired minister..they act like tipping kills them...they debate how much to tip and still undertip....we were at one of the local places here ....here...where we are known to the wait staff...we are a 8 top....he puts a dollar on the table..she opens her purse...i am so happy she realizes that a dollar is not enough...she adds a quarter...well being that we are regulars there and i dont like eating spit....i come up with a reason to go back in once we get out to the parking lot....told them i left something on the table....i got back just as the wait person was picking up the tip and looking at it...and give her the true tip...and tell her how sorry i am....

now my son....he was out on his first date..the next day we were adding up the cost of dating...he had taken her to a nice place ...not fancy but nice enough....he adds the meal and i mention the tip....he looks sick...he forgot to top the girl....the service and food were good he just forgot...

o my....he has to go to school....so i called later in the day and ask to speak to the night shift person....turns out...he knew the table and the young lady who was stiffed....seems my son was the only table that didnt tip her that evening....he drove into town that afternoon with a tip and an apology...now he has dated many a waitress....and over tips

people dont realize how little they get paid...hourly and how many people they have to tip out

I'd reason tipping at whatever percentage is the conventional wisdom amount is like the 'give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar."

I take it you think that if a Christian lives his religion, he should tip more on Sundays and so you want Christians to live their religion better?

this is so damned true....my in laws...he is a retired minister..they act like tipping kills them...they debate how much to tip and still undertip....we were at one of the local places here ....here...where we are known to the wait staff...we are a 8 top....he puts a dollar on the table..she opens her purse...i am so happy she realizes that a dollar is not enough...she adds a quarter...well being that we are regulars there and i dont like eating spit....i come up with a reason to go back in once we get out to the parking lot....told them i left something on the table....i got back just as the wait person was picking up the tip and looking at it...and give her the true tip...and tell her how sorry i am....

now my son....he was out on his first date..the next day we were adding up the cost of dating...he had taken her to a nice place ...not fancy but nice enough....he adds the meal and i mention the tip....he looks sick...he forgot to top the girl....the service and food were good he just forgot...

o my....he has to go to school....so i called later in the day and ask to speak to the night shift person....turns out...he knew the table and the young lady who was stiffed....seems my son was the only table that didnt tip her that evening....he drove into town that afternoon with a tip and an apology...now he has dated many a waitress....and over tips

people dont realize how little they get paid...hourly and how many people they have to tip out

"No one ever went to hell for overtipping a truck stop waitress."

Forum List

Back