Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

But I did.
Now you just did.

Too late. :D
I'm not going to quibble with you. Everyone knows about you. They know what you do. There is plenty of record.
But you are quibbling, just read your last post. QUIBBLE ON! :biggrin:
Everyone does know about you. They know you are a liar, a racist and an atheist masquerading as an agnostic.
qyibblequibblequibble... :lol:
Now would be a great time to start being honest. Don't be ashamed of what you are. You should schedule a session with Czernobog.

Now you just did.

Too late. :D
I'm not going to quibble with you. Everyone knows about you. They know what you do. There is plenty of record.
Everyone does know about you. They know you are a liar, a racist and an atheist masquerading as an agnostic.
Now would be a great time to start being honest. Don't be ashamed of what you are. You should schedule a session with Czernobog.
I bought you off Cerny for a dead cat. :biggrin:

You are self deluding again. A common malady of conservatives who can't respond with anything other than "well, you're a poopy-face".

You are chidren pretending to be adults.

lol...

And they're not even trying very hard ....

Like little children playing in the market while grownups are going about the business of living...

The thing is they don't recognize their own ignorance. I feel sorry for them but what you going to do?

The OP notes Christianity more dangerous than atheism, I submit all religion is dangerous. It gives any 'believer' absolute authority over other humans because their god, by definition, is far above humans. So whatever they do in 'his/her name' is wholly sanctified. They need no other confirmation. You see this in their bumper stickers "god said it, I believe it, that settles it". For them it does. Whatever contrary viewpoint you have is, again by definition, wrong.

Atheists rely on reason. And though they are not perfect as no human is, most tend to be educated and rational.

My question is, if a person can't tell the difference between a book of children's fairy tales and a historical document are they even equipped to discern between true and false or what is the right or wrong course to take in any issue that might come up in pubic office given they got something so important so wrong, especially if they fall to their knees and pray to a figment of their unrestrained imagination for help and guidance during times of trouble instead of using reason and an intelligent thinking based on facts?

Could they ever be trusted to act responsibly in the interest of the public good or are they bound by their religious affiliation and irrational beliefs to promote their religious agenda by enacting unjust laws that reflect their perverted view of the world?

I know that it was firmly established that there should be no religious test for a person to hold public office but can't they be tested for sanity?

Shouldn't they be?

Can you imagine how screwed up the country would get if religious fanatics who are incapable of honesty, critical thinking, and objective reasoning usurped places of authority in government?

Can you imagine what would happen if every cop on the beat believed that everyone who did not share their perverted religious views about Jesus was evil?

An idiot would be elected, millions of unbelievers would be marginalized and millions more would be criminalized and thrown in prison, in the name of the Lord of course.

We see this on a small scale in the various states where Republicans gain control and immediately try to put their religion into law.

North Carolina passed a law last year that forced people to use a bathroom according to what was on their birth certificate. (By the way, it was in violation of federal directive. Now Republicans are demanding any state that opposes the current steaming turd in office be punished by taking their milk money.)

Many businesses and other entities cancelled events, new store openings, new building projects, and a slew of other business and sports related endeavours in the state. The NCAA told North Carolina if the law that passed was kept in place then many NCAA events in the state would be cancelled. Ahh, the clarity of losing basketball. The dopes in the legislature in North Carolina yesterday passed a law doing away with the previous law, just before an NCAA deadline for doing so.

North Carolina had lost hundreds of millions if not billions in revenue because their elected officials attempted to codify their religion into state law.

All religious people should keep their religion in their church or on their lips. The moment you try to pass laws forcing your religion on others is the moment your religion loses all credibility. If it can't stand on it's own what good is it.

Winter is coming. I hope you are ready for it.

So you don't want to own your racism? Is that correct? You do realize that you are only a sick as your secrets, right? Mudda, come out of the closet.

You are self deluding again. A common malady of conservatives who can't respond with anything other than "well, you're a poopy-face".

lol...

Like little children playing in the market while grownups are going about the business of living...

The thing is they don't recognize their own ignorance. I feel sorry for them but what you going to do?

The OP notes Christianity more dangerous than atheism, I submit all religion is dangerous. It gives any 'believer' absolute authority over other humans because their god, by definition, is far above humans. So whatever they do in 'his/her name' is wholly sanctified. They need no other confirmation. You see this in their bumper stickers "god said it, I believe it, that settles it". For them it does. Whatever contrary viewpoint you have is, again by definition, wrong.

Atheists rely on reason. And though they are not perfect as no human is, most tend to be educated and rational.

My question is, if a person can't tell the difference between a book of children's fairy tales and a historical document are they even equipped to discern between true and false or what is the right or wrong course to take in any issue that might come up in pubic office given they got something so important so wrong, especially if they fall to their knees and pray to a figment of their unrestrained imagination for help and guidance during times of trouble instead of using reason and an intelligent thinking based on facts?

Could they ever be trusted to act responsibly in the interest of the public good or are they bound by their religious affiliation and irrational beliefs to promote their religious agenda by enacting unjust laws that reflect their perverted view of the world?

I know that it was firmly established that there should be no religious test for a person to hold public office but can't they be tested for sanity?

Shouldn't they be?

Can you imagine how screwed up the country would get if religious fanatics who are incapable of honesty, critical thinking, and objective reasoning usurped places of authority in government?

Can you imagine what would happen if every cop on the beat believed that everyone who did not share their perverted religious views about Jesus was evil?

An idiot would be elected, millions of unbelievers would be marginalized and millions more would be criminalized and thrown in prison, in the name of the Lord of course.

We see this on a small scale in the various states where Republicans gain control and immediately try to put their religion into law.

North Carolina passed a law last year that forced people to use a bathroom according to what was on their birth certificate. (By the way, it was in violation of federal directive. Now Republicans are demanding any state that opposes the current steaming turd in office be punished by taking their milk money.)

Many businesses and other entities cancelled events, new store openings, new building projects, and a slew of other business and sports related endeavours in the state. The NCAA told North Carolina if the law that passed was kept in place then many NCAA events in the state would be cancelled. Ahh, the clarity of losing basketball. The dopes in the legislature in North Carolina yesterday passed a law doing away with the previous law, just before an NCAA deadline for doing so.

North Carolina had lost hundreds of millions if not billions in revenue because their elected officials attempted to codify their religion into state law.

All religious people should keep their religion in their church or on their lips. The moment you try to pass laws forcing your religion on others is the moment your religion loses all credibility. If it can't stand on it's own what good is it.
Do you need help in figuring out which bathroom to use?

So you don't want to own your racism? Is that correct? You do realize that you are only a sick as your secrets, right? Mudda, come out of the closet.
Tell Czerny I want my cat back. :lol:

I will but be prepared for him to ask you how it makes you feel that people laugh at you for believing in a life force or a soul.

I will but be prepared for him to ask you how it makes you feel that people laugh at you for believing in a life force or a soul.
Im not worried, he's as deluded as you are.

Given the similarity between Czernobog and you, it seems you have just judged yourself.

Given the similarity between Czernobog and you, it seems you have just judged yourself.
And I found myself hot, smart and good with any invisible person anyone ever manages to prove (so far none).

And I found myself hot, smart and good with any invisible person anyone ever manages to prove (so far none).
You mean like your beliefs in an invisible life force and an invisible soul or reincarnation?

You mean like your beliefs in an invisible life force and an invisible soul or reincarnation?
For me it's just a theory that looks like the most logical one at this point. I don't live my life by this or anything, like you do. it's more of an interesting hobby for me to think about these things.

For me it's just a theory that looks like the most logical one at this point. I don't live my life by this or anything, like you do. it's more of an interesting hobby for me to think about these things.
Sure it is.

lol...

Shouldn't they be?

I am more at the point of enough is enough already. Religious people dedicated to their delusions cannot keep their perversions to themselves like a computer infected with malware will attempt to disable every other computer it comes in contact with.

When the free expression of religion was established, it was uncertain whether one religion or the professed beliefs of every religion was right or if one or every religion was wrong.

Until truth came to light, permitting them all was the only just thing to do.

Since then knowledge has increased and facts have been discovered that refute most religious claims as either pure fantasy, deliberate deception or confusion about how to interpret figurative speech. Whats more the detrimental effects of adopting and perpetuating falsehood on the mind of the individual and society as a whole is no longer in question. I think it is high time that the people emerge from the age of darkness and overcome the tyranny of ignorance, perpetuated by those who have given their minds over to the self aggrandizing despotism of religious delusions.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Last edited:
The problem with these fundamentalists or Evangelicals or whatever the hell that they are is that they are using a bastardized interpretation of religious freedom to advance their agenda and oppress others:

Two meanings of religious freedom/liberty:1. Freedom of belief, speech, practice. 2. Freedom to restrict services, hate, denigrate, or oppress others.

1. The historical meaning of religious freedom:
This term relates to the personal freedom:

•Of religious belief,
•Of religious speech,
•Of religious assembly with fellow believers,
•Of religious proselytizing and recruitment, and
•To change one's religion from one faith group to another -- or to decide to have no religious affiliation -- or vice-versa.

The individual believer has often been the target of oppression for thinking or speaking unorthodox thoughts, for assembling with and recruiting others, and for changing their religious affiliation. Typically, the aggressors have been large religious groups and governments. Freedom from such oppression is the meaning that we generally use on this web site to refer to any of the four terms: religious freedom, religious liberty, freedom of worship and freedom to worship.

. A rapidly emerging new meaning of religious freedom: the freedom to discriminate and denigrate:

In recent years, religious freedom is taking on a new meaning: the freedom and liberty of a believer apply their religious beliefs in order to hate, oppress, deny service to, denigrate, discriminate against, and/or reduce the human rights of minorities.

Now, the direction of the oppression has reversed. It is now the believer who is the oppressor -- typically fundamentalist and evangelical Christians and other religious conservatives. Others -- typically some women, as well as sexual, and other minorities -- are the targets. This new meaning is becoming increasingly common. It appears that this change is begin driven by a number of factors:

•The increasing public acceptance of women's use of birth control/contraceptives. This is a practice regarded as a personal decision by most faith groups, but is actively opposed by the Roman Catholic and a few other conservative faith groups.

•The increasing public acceptance of equal rights for sexual minorities including Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transgender persons and transsexuals -- the LGBT community (); and

•The increasing percentage of NOTAs in North America. These are individuals who are NOT Affiliated with an organized faith group. Some identify themselves as Agnostics, Atheists secularists, Humanists, free thinkers, etc. Others say that they are spiritual, but not religious.

The media often refer to NOTAs as "NONES" because they are affiliated to NONE of the faith groups. However, the words Nones and Nuns are homophones: words that sound alike but are spelled differently and which hold very different meanings. To avoid confusion, we recommend against this practice and recommend the unambiguous term "NOTA."

One interesting feature of this "religious freedom to discriminate" is that it generally has people treating others as they would not wish to be treated themselves. It seems to be little noticed among those who practice or advocate "religious freedom to discriminate" that this way of treating people is a direct contradiction to the Golden Rule, which Jesus required all his followers to practice. See Matthew 7:12, Luke 6:31, and the Gospel of Thomas, 6.

Source: Religious freedom & the freedom to discriminate

Sure it is.
You agree with me. Good for you.

Sure it is.
You agree with me. Good for you.
lol, sure I did.

Christianity is a well meaning organization no doubt about that ; that pride inside of them is why satan can so easily mask their deception from them; unchecked group pride is secret bomb in satans arsenal.

Christianity is a well meaning organization no doubt about that ; that pride inside of them is why satan can so easily mask their deception from them; unchecked group pride is secret bomb in satans arsenal.
Sounds like you just just changed tunes, lol.

Nobody EVER went around talking about atheism and fucking little children in the ass like priests do while preaching for Jesus.

Forum List

Back