Zone1 Christianity and our founding fathers

It means JEFFERSON is not a Christian.
Never said he was. Only that his beliefs in a Creator line up with the Christian belief of a Creator on the following core beliefs.
  1. The Creator exists
  2. The Creator created the natural world
  3. The Creator is moralistic
  4. The Creator is providential
  5. The Creator is the source of natural rights

Never said he was. Only that his beliefs in a Creator line up with the Christian belief of a Creator on the following core beliefs.
  1. The Creator exists
  2. The Creator created the natural world
  3. The Creator is moralistic
  4. The Creator is providential
  5. The Creator is the source of natural rights

But Jefferson does not believe that the creator in Thomas Aquinas’s mind as expressed exists, except in revelation fraud and in human error to accept and perpetuate a myth known as Judeo Christian religion.

Jefferson is not a Christian. Jefferson is not a Christian for being in line with any Christian Core Beliefs because to Jefferson all organized Christian religion, has no core beliefs that are based on fraud perpetuation of a myth.

Jefferson cannot be in line with a single
Christian myth because christianity only starts at myth. and that seems to be the point you will not except.

Universal truth of God and natural rights belong to all of us. That’s our heritage. Jefferson and myself do not want that heritage filtered through a Christian heritage based on myth in perpetuation of the lie that America was founded as a Christian nation.

Last edited:
But Jefferson does not believe that the creator in Thomas Aquinas’s mind as expressed exists, except in revelation fraud and in human error to accept and perpetuate a myth known as Judeo Christian religion.

Jefferson is not a Christian. Jefferson is not a Christian for being in line with any Christian Core Beliefs because to Jefferson all organized Christian religion, has no core beliefs that are based on fraud perpetuation of a myth.

Jefferson cannot be in line with a single
Christian myth because christianity only starts at myth. and that seems to be the point you will not except.

Universal truth of God and natural rights belong to all of us. That’s our heritage. Jefferson and myself do not want that heritage filtered through a Christian heritage based on myth in perpetuation of the lie that America was founded as a Christian nation.
See post #321

But that's not how they saw it. Read the links. Nature's God, God of Nature or as Jefferson said, "Architect of the Universe."
Jefferson believed in the "Architect of the Universe." . Aquinas believed in the “God who revealed himself to Abraham as recorded in the Holy Bible. Jefferson considered the Holy Bible to be a corruption of the simple message of a fallible and mortal human teacher named Jesus.

Jefferson had a God before the God of Abraham.

In Jefferson’s mind there was no real God of Abraham, Therefore the God of Nature created Abraham and what Abraham believed was not the Universal God Architect of thy Universe,

Jefferson was not aligned with Christianity Saint Ding. He is an infidel and heretic to every Bible Believer Christian

It will be good for the country if a good Christian anti-Trumper wins the reddest district in Ohio.

Last edited:
How do you impeach a private citizen? 210127

{post•54} Moonglow Jan’21 Vhdyia: “The DOJ will charge Trump later for his criminality after the election.” mnglw 210127 Vhdyia00054

{post•58a} ding Jan’21 Shdyia: “They probably will. And he will probably be exonerated of the charges.” dvng 210127 Shdyia00058 to Vhdyia0005

{post•58b} ding Jan’21 Shdyia: “It's all theater for the entertainment and manipulation of people like you.” dvng 210127 Shdyia00058 to Vhdyia00054

What Is Christian Nationalism? 240315

{post•184} ding Mar’24 Swicnz: “what is it about me that makes me a Christian Nationalist? dvng 240315 Swicnz00184

Christianity and our founding fathers 24032 {post•339}

This is in response to {post•184} wherein Saint Ding seeks to know why he should be labeled a white Christian nationalist by the rational citizen voters living in the Greatest Nation ever known to all mankind because of Freedom of conscience.

Saint Ding resides in the cult of personality with white Christian devotion to Donald J Trump making him an irrational voter.

In {post•58b} Saint Ding sings in the MAGA White Christian Chorus the blues about DOJ weaponization and the use of “Lawfare” to take down the ‘above the law’ man who won the 2020 presidential election but had it stolen from him somehow with evidence of that to be determined later.

Being irrational Saint Ding that the American Justice system is corrupt unless DJT is allowed to be above the law makes you a white Christian Nationalist Saint Ding irrationally devoted to that movement’s Patron Saint - DJT …..
For that you are tied to the white Christian Nationalists movement in Russia and Hungry with those White Christian Nationalists leaders Putin and Orban.

nfbw 240318 Vcaoff00339 to Swicnz00184

Last edited:
One of the items that I've disagreed with over the years on this board has been the issue relating to our founding fathers and Christianity. For a while now I've not bought into the idea that America was founded as a Christian nation. Besides a select few sermons I catch each week, I also enjoy listening to the weekly podcast, 5 Minutes in Church History. Got around to yesterday's edition and in it I believe is reliable picture of Christianity during the establishment of country, especially in the period during the writing of the Constitution.

The Second Great Awakening Overlook

An excerpt:

Well, if we look at the 1790s, we see that it was an age of reason, as the book title has it, by Thomas Payne. And at the very beginnings of this young American republic, there was a strong sense of secularism. Historians have documented that church attendance in the decade of the 1790s in America was in the single digits, percentage-wise.

It was not only an age of secularism, it was also an age of deism. These old congregational churches in New England were quickly careening into what was called unitarian universalism, and neither one of those are good doctrines, and put them together, it’s really bad.

What is a "Christian nation"?

1) The UK where the head of state is the head of the Christian church in that country (Church of England) or the Vatican (Catholic Church)

2) Spain where the official religion is Christianity but nobody in charge is a representative of the church

3) The US where the majority of people say they're Christians but nothing is written formally about it and there's protection for other religions.

Forum List

Back