Zone1 Christianity and our founding fathers

Saint Ding like all good conspiracy theorists is connecting dots that are interconnected for being on the same page, but are unrelated when other contextual dots are added to his story.

That America was founded as a Christian nation is a myth that has lined the pockets of the white Christian nationalist movement for 50 years.

Ding is unable to contextualize his thesis.
Which one?

That the founding fathers believed in a creator?
That the founding fathers believed the creator was moralistic?
That the founding fathers believed the creator was providential?
That the founding fathers believed natural rights emanate from the creator?

I'm certain I have provided more than enough evidence with my multitude of references while you have provided exactly none.

It must be like pouring hot coals on their head for them to keep denying history like this. SMH

So their own words weren't enough?

When Thomas Jefferson says Christianity, Catholic and Protestant under the church state organizations in Europeon History were perpetuating the crazy asssed myths of the three part God, the Virgin birth of the son of God, and the resurrection of same from the dead for the forgiveness of original sin, - were all lies and you Saint Ding want to tell me that Jefferson was a Christian I think you are insane.

Saint Ding like all good conspiracy theorists is connecting dots that are interconnected for being on the same page, but are unrelated when other contextual dots are added to his story.

That America was founded as a Christian nation is a myth that has lined the pockets of the white Christian nationalist movement for 50 years.
You think it's a conspiracy that history has recorded that the founding fathers of liberty and freedom believed:
  1. In the existence of a creator.
  2. That the creator was moralistic.
  3. That the creator was providential.
  4. That natural rights come from the creator.

When Thomas Jefferson says Christianity, Catholic and Protestant under the church state organizations in Europeon History were perpetuating the crazy asssed myths of the three part God, the Virgin birth of the son of God, and the resurrection of same from the dead for the forgiveness of original sin, - were all lies and you Saint Ding want to tell me that Jefferson was a Christian I think you are insane.
You do realize the Founding Fathers believed:
Right?

you need to follow your own advice. Try not, including Thomas Jefferson, Madison Adams and Washington, in what you refer to as the American Christian heritage.

Jefferson was as good as being an atheist to the white protestant Christian community he served two terms for president. Less than 1/5 of them were affiliated with any Christian church.

If believing our rights are derived from natural law under a universal god, then everybody a Christian. Including Saint CarsomyrPlusSix
They all believed:

You’re a God of Abraham is not the universal being that Jefferson believed in. If you were here today, he would tell you the God of Abraham is a myth perpetuated by organized, religious crime, known as Catholics.
What does that have to do with the Founding Fathers believing:

That has nothing to do with what he believed about God. Jefferson believed:

You do realize the Founding Fathers believed
  1. In the existence of a universal creator under whom the God of Abraham was but a human myth
  2. That the universal creator was moralistic.
  3. That the universal creator was providential.
  4. Judeo/Christian Church/State religion was based on a false God instead of natural law being derived through reason
  5. That natural rights come from the creator TRUE
One out of five are correct Saint Ding.

1. In the existence of a universal creator under whom the God of Abraham was but a human myth
  2. That the universal creator was moralistic.
  3. That the universal creator was providential.
  4. Judeo/Christian Church/State religion was based on a false God instead of natural law being derived through reaso
  5. That natural rights come from the creator TRUE
You choose to see it this way because you are a militant atheist who hates Christianity. But I'm OK with you seeing it this way. It's still progress for you.

Forum List

Back