Zone1 Christian woman arrested for silently praying wins legal battle

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
A twice-persecuted Christian woman was vindicated once more when her arrest outside an abortion clinic culminated in victories for life and liberty as well as an apology from law enforcement.

For the second time over the span of a few months, March for Life UK director Isabel Vaughan-Spruce had been arrested when police found her silently praying outside a Birmingham, England abortion clinic on March 6, 2023. Six months later, Alliance Defending Freedom UK confirmed that no charges were being brought against their client and that the apologetic West Midlands Police may be facing their own legal troubles.

“This isn’t 1984, but 2023 — I should never have been arrested or investigated simply for the thoughts I held in my own mind. Silent prayer is never criminal.

Tommie's thought Police in action.

A twice-persecuted Christian woman was vindicated once more when her arrest outside an abortion clinic culminated in victories for life and liberty as well as an apology from law enforcement.

For the second time over the span of a few months, March for Life UK director Isabel Vaughan-Spruce had been arrested when police found her silently praying outside a Birmingham, England abortion clinic on March 6, 2023. Six months later, Alliance Defending Freedom UK confirmed that no charges were being brought against their client and that the apologetic West Midlands Police may be facing their own legal troubles.

“This isn’t 1984, but 2023 — I should never have been arrested or investigated simply for the thoughts I held in my own mind. Silent prayer is never criminal.

Tommie's thought Police in action.
There is a new low every day. How can this be called a state of law?

Christians need to be careful on not allowing the fight to get into their churches. The LGBTQ's could fill all those empty seats and then start praying for their rights out loud.

Christians need to be careful on not allowing the fight to get into their churches. The LGBTQ's could fill all those empty seats and then start praying for their rights out loud.
Relax. The aggressive homo crowd cannot reproduce. They will die out. Today they can trample down anything they deem bad but tomorrow they will be gone.

Naaa, they'd get tossed for disorderly conduct.

Relax. The aggressive homo crowd cannot reproduce. They will die out. Today they can trample down anything they deem bad but tomorrow they will be gone.

There are records of homosexuality going back to the beginning of recorded history. But you think this is the last generation of homosexuals?

They are borne out of your political extremism and that makes the issue much more egregious in America. Other countries are much more inclusive and tolerant of people's choices.

It's called freedom or liberty. Liberty isn't just an insurance policy.

shows how aggressive the desert religions have forced themselves onto others who have yet ever retaliated in the same kind of hostility, except of course marxism - the christians et al have made a hallmark of their ill conceived religions.

shows how aggressive the desert religions have forced themselves onto others who have yet ever retaliated in the same kind of hostility, except of course marxism - the christians et al have made a hallmark of their ill conceived religions.
You've highlighted an idea in red for me!.

Thanks and I'll just add: Throwing them out of the churches for praying out loud would disrupt enough to be effective.

I think we're contemplating something that's time is not come, but could come very soon!

There are records of homosexuality going back to the beginning of recorded history. But you think this is the last generation of homosexuals?
No, you did not understand. You are talking about "native homosexuals".
I am talking about the bred ones. When you come to my German city of 120.000 citizens, you will notice that there are more homo couples around than normal ones. The car passes by and and there two males in it. The next too. The next too, ect. But always males, no female homo couple to be seen. Very strange, and we have only eight homo marriages annually (as per stats). So these bred homos are also the aggressive ones and they are so many that it will lead to a massive decline in population. Then you have immigrants. Ours are mostly traditional Muslims, they make many children. The homo crowd is now at its zenith. The conservatives are those who make children. That means it will be over with the LGBT craze that puts all others´ issues behind.

They are borne out of your political extremism and that makes the issue much more egregious in America. Other countries are much more inclusive and tolerant of people's choices.

It's called freedom or liberty. Liberty isn't just an insurance policy.
You can go anywhere in the West and it is all about LGBT. You own issues don´t count. Its homo homo homo all day long.

Thus the campaign for the kids. People love their sin. I can't think of one that has disappeared

That's just goofy.

If what you say had any basis in fact, where did the LBGT folks come from that are here today?

I have never given a tinker's dam what anyone does behind closed doors. I do care a great deal that a perversion is being shoved down our, and our children's throats.

Last edited:
That's just goofy.

If what you say had any basis in fact, where did the LBGT folks come from that are here today?

I have never given a tinker's dam what anyone does behind closed doors. I do care a great deal that a perversion is being shoved down our, and our children's throats.
Your last sentence holds the answer. The question is, if that was normal in this scale, how did human kind survive until now?

Your last sentence holds the answer. The question is, if that was normal in this scale, how did human kind survive until now?
I, and most other people, never thought of it as normal. If I were in that tiny fraction of our society, I'd want my desires to be viewed as "normal" too. It is not, nor will it ever be unless, as you indicate, the majority of the human race becomes homosexual. Not likely.

I, and most other people, never thought of it as normal. If I were in that tiny fraction of our society, I'd want my desires to be viewed as "normal" too. It is not, nor will it ever be unless, as you indicate, the majority of the human race becomes homosexual. Not likely.
I think it is normal that some percentage is gay. What is not normal is that this percentage gets all the attention. That people are educated to be gay.

Forum List

Back