Woman arrested for praying silently in public.

Should people be arrested for their thoughts?

• Yes, and send them to reeducation camps to dig lithium for EVs

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No.

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
Woman charged with breaching exclusion zone near abortion clinic
She was not arrested for praying.. She was arrested for breaching an exclusion zone. A zone meant to keep crackpots like her out.
She was standing there praying in her head which you seem to think is an arrestable offense yet I bet you're ok with Antifa riots or BLM desecrating graves

Its intimidation. If muslims were doing it these clowns would be whining and wailing.
It's too obvious to even bother belabouring the point Tommy.

Did you really expect any understanding coming from this board?

Or were you just more interested in doing a little trolling?

She was standing there praying in her head which you seem to think is an arrestable offense yet I bet you're ok with Antifa riots or BLM desecrating graves

She was intimidating patients. She knew what she was doing because that is the purpose of her sick organisation.
Throw away the key.

It's too obvious to even bother belabouring the point Tommy.

Did you really expect any understanding coming from this board?

Or were you just more interested in doing a little trolling?
I try to respond to the outright lies like this, Sometimes its fun but sometimes its scary. They are so fucking stupid.

She was charged ~ ~ ~ not for praying silently. ---these clinics deserve protection from these nut jobs.

Get that? Tommy says people who pray for the unborn and for mothers to want their babies are nutjobs! They violated a murderer's safe space!!!

Tell us Tommy, who protects us from you? I feel violated just having been exposed to your thoughts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back