"Christian" with "you deserve rape" banner gets hit with baseball bat.

That may expose him to premeditated murder ...if successful in killing someone

Better to deal with the court system than an idiot with a bat. Besides, it would be a mercy/honor killing...... those who support the filth of homosexuality deserve the mercy of being put out of their misery for the dishonor of supporting it.

Amazing you would condone felony assault, and at least two others here agree with you.
I don't condone felony assault. However, I am intelligent enough to recognise that when one goes around intentionally taking provocative actions, it seems a little...unrealistic...to be surprised when someone is provoked.

I personally think the guy knew exactly what he was doing, and provoked exactly the response he was hoping for.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The tolerance of progressives is on full display here... Lol

animated-batter.gif

If you put this same guy in front of a soldiers funeral the same people would defend fucking this guy up. Or at least using their favorite phrase "I don't care"

I'll use that phrase on both. You go provoking people the problem is that you can't control the level of negative reaction you were looking for. He got more than he bargained for.

If you put this same guy in front of a soldiers funeral the same people would defend fucking this guy up. Or at least using their favorite phrase "I don't care"

I'll use that phrase on both. You go provoking people the problem is that you can't control the level of negative reaction you were looking for. He got more than he bargained for.
Tissue?

Its all about context isnt it ?

If he had been a Muslim preacher spouting the same hate then it would be "off with his head".

He went there looking or trouble. Im sure he was asked what the camera was for and replied "for the courts".

It is obvious he isnt the full shilling and went there to provoke people. To pretend that he is some sort of martyr is absurd. he has an agenda for his sick views and he will get no sympathy from decent folks.

Im sorry that this girl might get into trouble over this but again, in context and this being America, everybody went home afterwards. So thats not too bad is it ?

Its all about context isnt it ?

If he had been a Muslim preacher spouting the same hate then it would be "off with his head".

He went there looking or trouble. Im sure he was asked what the camera was for and replied "for the courts".

It is obvious he isnt the full shilling and went there to provoke people. To pretend that he is some sort of martyr is absurd. he has an agenda for his sick views and he will get no sympathy from decent folks.

Im sorry that this girl might get into trouble over this but again, in context and this being America, everybody went home afterwards. So thats not too bad is it ?
Appeasement

Forum List

Back