"Christian" with "you deserve rape" banner gets hit with baseball bat.

I bet this guy isn't a preacher, just an idiot who wanted youtube views so he decided to take on the tough task of provoking teenagers.

I sent the kid with the bat a message that I would pay his legal bills.......

LMAO I understand your confusion....he is a she that looks like a he

Probably a transgender pervert into S&M....

Dunno but soon to be a felon.

A little extra batting practice before the big game is always a good idea!

You're part of the problem if you advocate violence against free speech. Deport yourself

I bet this guy isn't a preacher, just an idiot who wanted youtube views so he decided to take on the tough task of provoking teenagers.

He's your garden variety nut. They parade up and down Market Street in San Francisco. The funnier ones are in the French Quarter in N.O. during the Decadance Festival.One of them drags a cross around with him over his shoulder, but being pragmatic, has put a wheel on the base so it rolls when he walks. I'm surprised that he hasn't put a neon sign and battery pack on it, too.

I sent the kid with the bat a message that I would pay his legal bills.......

LMAO I understand your confusion....he is a she that looks like a he

Probably a transgender pervert into S&M....

Dunno but soon to be a felon.

A little extra batting practice before the big game is always a good idea!

You're part of the problem if you advocate violence against free speech. Deport yourself

Not at all. the kid has been charged with a felony, and will be convicted. Therefore, justice has prevailed.

Every conservative speaker has been the victim of assault on a college campus sometime in his/her career, sometimes several times. The left has been preaching violence for years in the streets and on the college campus and pretending that violence is is a legitimate answer when you too stupid to argue or you aren't pleased with the message.

Every conservative speaker has been the victim of assault on a college campus sometime in his/her career, sometimes several times. The left has been preaching violence for years in the streets and on the college campus and pretending that violence is is a legitimate answer when you too stupid to argue or you aren't pleased with the message.
He is hardly a conservative or even a Christian speaker. At best he is a deluded sicko and at worst a hateful extremist.

He is hardly a conservative or even a Christian speaker. At best he is a deluded sicko and at worst a hateful extremist.

You want him bludgeoned with a baseball bat and he a hateful extremist? Uhhhhhh ok. The irony she is big on this one.

You want him bludgeoned with a baseball bat and he a hateful extremist? Uhhhhhh ok. The irony she is big on this one.
Nope, I am 100% right.

How did you adopt this guy? And why?

I cannot approve of swinging a "Louisville slugger" at a human head even if the head is talking nasty snarky stuff like that guy. A hit like that could kill someone . In fact he should have gone to a medical provider to get checked out ...
One thing is for certain, is that he brought out the true nature of that mob...
"Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword."

"Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love... Our aim must never be to defeat or humiliate the white man, but to win his friendship and understanding." - Dr. Martin Luther King

n6sfHGt.jpg

The girl assaulted him and deserves jail tme...and he filmed underage children without their parents ' permission and put it all over the internet...jail time and/or lawsuits for him.

Beause the location of the blood is coming from his temple area, the lesbian should be charged with attempted murder, not a simple felony.

Forum List

Back