"Christian" with "you deserve rape" banner gets hit with baseball bat.

So anyone that says anything against Christianity (or anything else) is open season to be smacked with a bat? In this nation we have this thing called the First Amendment and it protects free speech. I don't agree with what he was saying and doing but I'll defend his right to say it.
If people want to abuse kids then they should expect a reaction.
"You deserve rape." Is that part of the Christian fundy political platform now?
as is beating people with bats, looting, rioting, destroying and cop killing is to the amoral left.
That's a dumb comment. But even if it were true, at least the left isn't hoping that you get raped.

He made a heap of valid points, but he also learned his lesson about sticking his neck out for people.

He mentions that many of them are evil. Well cha! That's why you stay away from them. Most people are genetically no good. Jesus couldnt help that. What makes this guy think he's any better than jesus?

Last edited:
So anyone that says anything against Christianity (or anything else) is open season to be smacked with a bat? In this nation we have this thing called the First Amendment and it protects free speech. I don't agree with what he was saying and doing but I'll defend his right to say it.
If people want to abuse kids then they should expect a reaction.

It's free speech you jackass, it's protected....it's also a damn good way to get shot when you attack someone for merely expressing their opinion.
"You deserve to be raped" - is child abuse when directed at kids. Say what you like but dont come whining when someone gets upset.
I think he was making a valid point.

The man is a disgusting asshole, but nobody has the right to commit assault against him. Let him spew his bile. The more he does the more people find his positions repugnant.
It proved his point. The man is obviously sick and these thugs took advantage of that.

Sure, the guy most likely was not all there, but harmless. The intolerance of progressives is undeniable... Lol

Ol' Tabitha is charged with, and will probably be convicted of, felony assault:
"Tabitha Brubaker, 19, was arrested and charged with felony assault and marijuana possession after the attack."

She deserves it because assault is wrong. OTOH, Dean Saxton is no more walking in the footsteps of Jesus than any of the Westboro Baptist assholes.

It would have been more effective. Anyone can carry signs and shout about their cause. Only the truly dedicated will Kill or Die for it.
So, are you going to kill or die for your cause....or is there nothing you care about that much?

Tabitha looks as nutty as the one she smacked with the bat

KNXV%20Tabitha%20Renee%20Brubaker%20_1464408282630_39125886_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

I would say, if there has ever been somebody who deserves rape, it probably is Tabitha. Let's be grateful she's been identified as a violent criminal before she kills a child.

That's the look of someone regretting their actions after the fact. She's got a lot more pain coming her way.

People who let their emotions rule their brain usually end up on the shitty end of a stick.
She's exactly the type of person he was trying to help.

All she needs to do is grow her hair and be sweet. Then life will give her EVERYTHING. Instead, she has chosen, PAIN.

one thing the loon with the speaker was wrong about. Her hell is not after life. Her hell will be in this life.

I would say, if there has ever been somebody who deserves rape, it probably is Tabitha. Let's be grateful she's been identified as a violent criminal before she kills a child.

Nothing like felonious assault at 19 to fuck up your life

The militant fag outlet that Tommy Taint used to bring us this lovely story also identifies statements such as "the bible says it's not okay to be gay" and "stop looking up naughty, naughty things as the internet" as "hate speech".

Lunatics bashing each others' brains out. Imagine if Tabitha had bashed a mullah. She'd be headless.

The militant fag outlet that Tommy Taint used to bring us this lovely story also identifies statements such as "the bible says it's not okay to be gay" and "stop looking up naughty, naughty things as the internet" as "hate speech".

Lunatics bashing each others' brains out. Imagine if Tabitha had bashed a mullah. She'd be headless.

If she went to the ME she wouldn't even have to bash a mullah....off the building she would go

That's the look of someone regretting their actions after the fact. She's got a lot more pain coming her way.

People who let their emotions rule their brain usually end up on the shitty end of a stick.
She's exactly the type of person he was trying to help.

All she needs to do is grow her hair and be sweet. Then life will give her EVERYTHING. Instead, she has chosen, PAIN.

one thing the loon with the speaker was wrong about. Her hell is not after life. Her hell will be in this life.
Sorry, as fucked up as she is, Saxton is spreading hate, not help. He's a complete douchebag and if he was bleeding in the street, I'd consider it a sign from God that he was being "called home", but in this country, he also has a right of free speech. What Tabitha did was wrong and she's going to pay for it. Anyone who believes in a just and merciful God knows, in the end, Saxton will pay for his sin of spread hate.

Nothing like felonious assault at 19 to fuck up your life
Maybe this time they'll do it the right way and keep the violent nut locked up, before she hurts someone else. Or picks a fight she isn't equipped to win, and gets killed herself. Crazy people are a threat to themselves as much as anybody else. This is a great example of that. The crazy dude holding the sign incites the crazy chick who bashes him..one in jail, one in the hospital...lock these wackos u.

Forum List

Back