Christian Views on Homosexuality

Do you think that Peter ever sucked jesus' cock?

Read (Deut. 29:29) and be enlightened. The "queers" of this nation could learn a great deal from this simple passage....concerning the claim of always having their personal privacy breached.

OK, lets travel that highway for a minute. Lets say Paul was gay. Now, I want you to go beyond speculation here, tell me where the Bible says that he married a man. Tell me where the Bible says he had sex with another man.

He hates women throughout all his writings and espouses the virtue of being without a female. He also condemns homosexuality like CB52.

I tell ya, he sounds like a self-hating closet case.

You know, I've often wondered why Yeshua would have told Paul (who incidentally hated Christians, as he often persecuted them) that he would be the rock upon which He would build His Church.

And..........Paul was the very first pope, which means that he was responsible for handing down the teachings of Yeshua.

Did you know that Paul persecuted James (Yeshua's brother), because he didn't want James building up a sizeable following.

Nope.........I think Paul was probably a mole, placed there to destroy Christianity.

Jesus planted a mole in his own church?

not surprising, I guess, seeing as
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-lame-zone/84285-jesus-wants-you-to-go-to-hell.html

"Let people see Christ through me."'
-- Tom DeLay - seriously, Link

"You're crazier than Sarah Palin!"
-- Dancing judge Bruno Tonioli to Tom DeLay (R-Fanny wiggler) Link

No they should not be forgotton but that were given to Israel. There are many verses in the NT that deal with homosexuals and they do apply to this day.

You know.......when Yeshua (Jesus) was asked what the greatest Commandment was, He stated......

"Love God above all else, and love one another like you love God."

Now.........why all the hatred (which is misdirected in my opinion) towards gays? If you don't like gay marriage, don't marry a gay!

And.......exactly HOW is a same sex couple living together (and having sex away from your sight), offensive again?

Oh yeah........I remember now..........do as we do or you're a sinner and you're going to hell.

You know.......when Yeshua (Jesus) was asked what the greatest Commandment was, He stated......

Now.........why all the hatred (which is misdirected in my opinion) towards gays? If you don't like gay marriage, don't marry a gay!

And.......exactly HOW is a same sex couple living together (and having sex away from your sight), offensive again?

Oh yeah........I remember now..........do as we do or you're a sinner and you're going to hell.

That was a misquote. it would be "...Love your neighbor as you love yourself."

I write a lote about the sin of gay sex. That does not mean that I hate gays.
I don't approve of same sex marriage. That does not mean that I hate gays.
I have several gay friends, and I don't ming hanging out with them, having them over to my home, and even openly talking to them when they bring up the subject of homosexuality. They don't mind that either. Why? Because they know that I love them. I never condemn then, for that is God's job.

Some people do hate gays. Some of those people who hate gays are not Christians, some are.

God does not hate gays. As a matter of fact, He loves them as much as He loves any of us.

The reason I see approving of same sex marriage, or even gay sex, as a nation, is because I believe that actually lowers the moral standards, and results in more people following in the immoral footsteps. Contrary to what many people believe, even straights participate in gay sex, and will be more apt to if it becomes acceptable. As heterosexual sex among young people becomes more acceptable, it happens more often. Even though it is a moral issue. When we lower the standards, we always lose.

Of course, I know some people don't believe this is about morality. I do. We disagree on that. So be it. We will just have to vote according to our own standards, morals or otherwise.

If same sex parriage is approved as normal in America, I will still teach that it is not normal, because that is the teaching of the Bible. I will still teach that it is sin, becsuae that is what the Bible says. I will still teach my students to love gays, as the Bible teaches about loving sinners. I will teach that hating sin is still right, because that is what the Bible teaches.

I love my gay friends just as much as I love my straight friends.

You do realize that homos stick their private parts in each others fecal material? :eek:

How can doing something that nasty be called love or acting in a godly manner? :cuckoo:

You do realize that homos stick their private parts in each others fecal material? :eek:

How can doing something that nasty be called love or acting in a godly manner? :cuckoo:

You do realize that
A. Not all gays do that and
B. some heteros do it too (seriously look up coprophilia)

It's called having RESPECT for you fellow man. I keep my smoke out of people's face and all I ask in return is you keep your religion out of my gov't and our schools.

No. Fuck you. You've shown the respect you have for your fellow man. You have so much respect for him that you're ready to rip the constitution apart in order to assure yourself complete isolation from varying points of view. You want to force ppl of faith into hiding and isolation, so you can stroll down the street without being "subjected" to anything you don't want to hear.

Nice. And did I say fuck you? You realize, despite the disproportionate number of losers like yourself that show up on internet message boards, despite that, you are still the minority. In what is still a democratic republic.

Guess what fuck YOURSELF!!! Most non-beleivers don't go knocking on doors trying to preach to people who really don't give a fuck for your religious BULLSHIT!!!! Like I said keep your fantasy fucking nonsense out of my face and I will respect you space, The problem is you religous whack jobs are not satisfied with going door to door you do everything you can to put YOUR God into OUR LAWS!!!

You know what I find funny? I find it funny that self labeled atheist are the ones that tend to exalt "scientist" to GOD levels. You believe in everything "scientists" tell you, you want those beliefs translated into law enforced by the government, how are you different from the people you criticize? On another thread you wanted a mandate from the government that all people should drive little electric cars because your gods have told you that our use of fossil fuel is destroying the planet, causing "global warming"...... or is it global cooling, I lose track. This garbage being perpetuated by your gods has more to do with government grants than it has to do with science. AlGore has become extremely rich pushing your religion on all of us, how is he any different than a ripoff televangelist?:razz:

That was a misquote. it would be "...Love your neighbor as you love yourself."

I write a lote about the sin of gay sex. That does not mean that I hate gays.
I don't approve of same sex marriage. That does not mean that I hate gays.
I have several gay friends, and I don't ming hanging out with them, having them over to my home, and even openly talking to them when they bring up the subject of homosexuality. They don't mind that either. Why? Because they know that I love them. I never condemn then, for that is God's job.

Some people do hate gays. Some of those people who hate gays are not Christians, some are.

God does not hate gays. As a matter of fact, He loves them as much as He loves any of us.

The reason I see approving of same sex marriage, or even gay sex, as a nation, is because I believe that actually lowers the moral standards, and results in more people following in the immoral footsteps. Contrary to what many people believe, even straights participate in gay sex, and will be more apt to if it becomes acceptable. As heterosexual sex among young people becomes more acceptable, it happens more often. Even though it is a moral issue. When we lower the standards, we always lose.

Of course, I know some people don't believe this is about morality. I do. We disagree on that. So be it. We will just have to vote according to our own standards, morals or otherwise.

If same sex parriage is approved as normal in America, I will still teach that it is not normal, because that is the teaching of the Bible. I will still teach that it is sin, becsuae that is what the Bible says. I will still teach my students to love gays, as the Bible teaches about loving sinners. I will teach that hating sin is still right, because that is what the Bible teaches.

I love my gay friends just as much as I love my straight friends.

Yeah.........you approve of gays as long as they do hetero sex.

Yep, like I said, do as we do or you're going to hell (as the "Christians" like to say).

Now, with that statement, you DO realize that you've placed yourself in the position of God by telling gays that they're going to hell? Do you REALLY know what God told those gay people about it?

If not, fuck off.......hypocrite.

sitarro, what part of science is not correct? At least they're searching, and can admit when they're wrong because they find PROOF.
Also, equating atheism with Al Gore and global warming is total nonsense, proof of which is that sunnidiot agrees with you, how embarrassing is that? :lol:

You totally missed the point, what a surprise.

Sinning is against G*d, and it does not matter what your sin is. There have only been two people (some later discussion) that lived that did not sin, and neither walk among us today.

Who would be the second, other than Jesus?

Mary, she was full of grace (according to G*d's messenger).
No where in the Bible does it say that Mary never sinned or was without sin.

(that is a catholic church doctrine and not biblical)

If you take (willingly or not) a family member in their productive years away from that same family and keep them (willingly or not) in an "unproductive" (as in children) relationship, you are hurting that family. If that person is a parent, you are distracting them from caring and protecting their children as the main priority. This hurts society and communities.
If you are in a same sex relationship, one of you (or both of you) pretends to be something you are not (the opposite sex). That is not healthy (for one or both of you). It can lead to depression and mental illnesses, and that burden is often put back on the family.
It is offensive when the "used" tossoffs are thrown back on society's shoulders when their partner(s), no longer have use for them. One of the saddest testiments to homosexuality is the ones that die alone, after deserting their families and their lover deserts them, leaving them totally, alone.

Forum List

Back