Christian TV Host Warns That Liberals Will Put Conservatives In Concentration Camps

52 posts into the thread and not one of my detractors has even attempted to justify the words of this radical preacher. Rather, all of you guys just keep throwing as much dung as you can excrete at the wall hoping that something sticks in order to distract from the topic and derail the thread. Says a lot about the brain power out there .

You know, we sometimes try to get you stupid Moon Bats to justify some of the destructive shit that comes out of the mouths of the extreme far Left.

You never do. You just ignore it.

The oppression in this country now comes from the Left.

The only thing is that we are not going to go as quietly as you assholes think we will. You may be in for a surprise.

Christian TV Host Warns That Liberals Will Put Conservatives In Concentration Camps

Folks, I am going to be right up front. I believe the First Amendment rights of free speech and freedom of religion. However, all freedoms have their limits and I have a major problem with this. Yes, I already can hear the howling that I am a religious bigot, and that I hate America and the Constitution. Save it. I don't care . I’m not impressed or swayed. But instead of trolling me, why don't we try to have an adult discussion on the topic.

Not only is this type of rhetoric divisive, it is inflammatory and intended to stoke fear and hatred. In these turbulent times such emotions are all too often translated into violent actions. In fact it is calling for violence by suggesting that Liberals should be “put down “ There are many unstable and fanatical people out there who might well act on this rhetoric. Yes, he is putting lives at risk

At the very least, it is slanderous and worst ,treasonous by actively trying to destabilize the country.. I fail to see how this type of speech is in anyway a responsible exercise of a right.

Some of what he said:
We are in a communist revolution”: Christian TV host Rick Wiles warns his followers that if liberals are not “put down,” they’ll start rounding-up conservatives and placing them in “concentration camps.”

Wiles, speaking on his “TruNews” program earlier this week, warned his followers about the evils of a “communist revolution” supposedly sweeping the nation. Wiles explained that this “revolution” will end with conservatives in “concentration camps,” and Russian and Chinese soldiers patrolling our streets.

Wiles told his audience:

We are in a communist revolution. If these people are not put down—I’m talking about this revolution—if they are not put down, if this revolution is not crushed, you will be crushed. Their next step is a concentration camp for you.

Oh, and the part about “Communist Revolution” ….seriously?? All liberals are Communists? I’m not a Communist and none of my liberal/progressive friends and acquaintances – of which there are many are.
To have an adult discussion, there needs to be adults on both sides.

Dw8DP0vWoAE4kSb.jpg

52 posts into the thread and not one of my detractors has even attempted to justify the words of this radical preacher. Rather, all of you guys just keep throwing as much dung as you can excrete at the wall hoping that something sticks in order to distract from the topic and derail the thread. Says a lot about the brain power out there .

You know, we sometimes try to get you stupid Moon Bats to justify some of the destructive shit that comes out of the mouths of the extreme far Left.

You never do. You just ignore it.

The oppression in this country now comes from the Left.

The only thing is that we are not going to go as quietly as you assholes think we will. You may be in for a surprise.
Then why are Republicans practising election fraud and voter suppression?

Folks, I am going to be right up front. I believe the First Amendment rights of free speech and freedom of religion. However, all freedoms have their limits and I have a major problem with this. Yes, I already can hear the howling that I am a religious bigot, and that I hate America and the Constitution. Save it. I don't care . I’m not impressed or swayed. But instead of trolling me, why don't we try to have an adult discussion on the topic.

Not only is this type of rhetoric divisive, it is inflammatory and intended to stoke fear and hatred. In these turbulent times such emotions are all too often translated into violent actions. In fact it is calling for violence by suggesting that Liberals should be “put down “ There are many unstable and fanatical people out there who might well act on this rhetoric. Yes, he is putting lives at risk

At the very least, it is slanderous and worst ,treasonous by actively trying to destabilize the country.. I fail to see how this type of speech is in anyway a responsible exercise of a right.

Some of what he said:
We are in a communist revolution”: Christian TV host Rick Wiles warns his followers that if liberals are not “put down,” they’ll start rounding-up conservatives and placing them in “concentration camps.”

Wiles, speaking on his “TruNews” program earlier this week, warned his followers about the evils of a “communist revolution” supposedly sweeping the nation. Wiles explained that this “revolution” will end with conservatives in “concentration camps,” and Russian and Chinese soldiers patrolling our streets.

Wiles told his audience:

We are in a communist revolution. If these people are not put down—I’m talking about this revolution—if they are not put down, if this revolution is not crushed, you will be crushed. Their next step is a concentration camp for you.

Oh, and the part about “Communist Revolution” ….seriously?? All liberals are Communists? I’m not a Communist and none of my liberal/progressive friends and acquaintances – of which there are many are.

I remember someone, a few years back, posting his fantasy about how Earth might be turned into his idea of a utopia. The first step consisted of space aliens using drug-based mind control to “cure” humans of religious beliefs.

Are we to believe that someone with that fantasy wouldn't be all in favor of putting conservatives/Christians in concentration camps, given that the alien mind control drugs are not available?

What Price Peace and Prosperity for All...........

Some of what he said:

Wiles told his audience:

True or false, FDR threw innocent Japanese Americans into concentration camps?

Yet people like you praise him and say Trump is the worst President of all time?
Oh Christ! Yes it's true. Are you following along with this. This is yet another red herring and appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy intended to avoid dealing with the topic. Do you are do you not agree with the dangerous rhetoric that I documented and why. Get on topic for Christ sake and stop playing games,

It's not a red herring at all. It is proof that your own party is capable of such things. And not only is it capable of such things, it refuses to come to terms with the implication regarding the legacy of filth like FDR.

So if the mere mention of his name does not turn your stomach, how are we to believe that it would sicken you to see your political foes meet the same fate?

Hell, as we speak you have an anti-Semite in your own party want a second Holocaust in Israel and nothing is done about it.

Then in the same breath, you turn around and call Trump a racist.
No is a red herring and an appeal to hypocrisy as is your pathetic reference to anti Semitism no matter how much you deny it. You and all of the other continue to refuse to deal with the topic in an honest and rational way

... I said "Liberals", not "democrats [sic]" and I said that deliberately. .....

I told you already that your amateur attempt at doublespeak had been seen through, junior. You lack the facility with language to play semantics with any expectation of success. Make no mistake, you are firmly JV and unlikely to ever be anything more. You democrats try (so desperately!) to twist words to avoid facing the reality of your party and your ideology. It's not just that democrats have always been about oppression and control, it's that they still are.

Not all of them.

5443-1523492317-cd8725fbca6bc9540b74b900a82102b6.jpg

5436-1521942834-64346fa7fd78023f01d7f5518adc22b8.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Look at what the left is trying to do to Tucker Carlson. They're trying to silence him, not because of what he said a decade ago but because of what he is saying now. If they succeed they'll move on to another target and another and another until it's not safe for anyone.

If that doesn't make you worry about the future, then there's something wrong with you.

Look at what the left is trying to do to Tucker Carlson. They're trying to silence him, not because of what he said a decade ago but because of what he is saying now. If they succeed they'll move on to another target and another and another until it's not safe for anyone.

If that doesn't make you worry about the future, then there's something wrong with you.
I disagree.

I say "let him speak".

I think he's doing a great job representing the GOP:

Dt2j_JjX4AIn_7Q.jpg

Isn't it telling that the last time Americans were rounded up and put in concentration camps it was a Democrat President that did it?
Appeal to hypocrisy and red herring logical fallacy showing that you can't actually deal with the topic so you have to deflect to ancient history .Sad

1942 is ancient history? But what about you guys on the left constantly accusing people you don't like of being members of a certain german political party from that same era? What's up with your cheesy "right side of history" spiel?
Actually, I avoid call people Nazis without good cause but the fact is that many of those people who I don't like self identify as neo Nazis or are in bed with them

The Unite the Right rally, also known as the Charlottesville rally or Charlottesville riots, was a white supremacist rally that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia, from August 11 to 12, 2017. [9] [10] Protesters were members of the far-right and included self-identified members of the alt-right , [11] neo-Confederates , [12] neo-fascists , [13] white nationalists , [14] neo-Nazis , [15] Klansmen , [16] and various militias . [17]

Unite the Right rally - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

The left seems to think the entire conservative and libertarian movement is "in bed with nazis".

Not only the left. Most American's recognize the autocratic impulses within the current iteration of the Republican Party. McConnell's behavior is unseemly and Trump seems to be stuck on a wall, and now doubles down and wants $8.6 Billion in his budget. He's a fool.

I disagree.

I say "let him speak".

I think he's doing a great job representing the GOP:

Dt2j_JjX4AIn_7Q.jpg

You're gonna smear the entire GOP as a party of child molesters now. First it was serial gang rapists, now this? You're nothing if not shameless.

"Liberals" using "concentration camps" :lmao:

Two of the liberal democrats favorites are the only ones to ever throw innocent, loyal Americans into concentration camps. History doesn’t care that it puts the lie to what democrats want to think about themselves.

I made no mention of "democrats [sic]". I noted the oxymoronic use of the term "Liberal".

Lern hau two reed. And write too --- we capitalize proper nouns in English.

Your attempt at doublespeak was noted and disregarded. And democrats do not deserve the respect of capitalization.

Why are Democrats not deserving of respect?

How much time you got?

Plenty, more than anything you can make up.

Why should any of us defend him? Your attempt to smear all of conservatism and Christianity by association with this freak notwithstanding, he's an aberration, who is not the least representative of any mainstream part of conservatism or Christianity.

He is no more representative of mainstream conservatives or Christians than an equally-degenerate freak who fantasizes about the use of alien mind-control drugs to “cure” people of thoughts and beliefs with which he disagrees is representative of mainstream LIbEralism.

Some of what he said:

Wiles told his audience:

I believe you are a decent man and that you have honor. I also believe that you would stand up and be heard even at your own peril. We are a thousand miles apart on political issues and the remedies to cure the ills of not only this country but the world as well. I would be glad to sit down and "break bread" with you and as a gesture of friendship? I would insist on n picking up the check.

Now, with that being said? You are 100 percent wrong. This is the plan with the globalists using the communists to do their dirty work. William Ayers? Remember him? He is unapologetic and still involved in education and pushing a Marxist agenda. Larry Grathwohl...remember him?

Some of what he said:

Wiles told his audience:

Liberals prove over and over again they are already happy to drive people out of restaurants, out of their jobs, and out of their homes for simply having the "wrong opinions". Of course the next stop are camps, this only makes sense if you're watching. The question is: can we prevent it in time?

Some of what he said:

Wiles told his audience:

Liberals prove over and over again they are already happy to drive people out of restaurants, out of their jobs, and out of their homes for simply having the "wrong opinions". Of course the next stop are camps, this only makes sense if you're watching. The question is: can we prevent it in time?

Thank you. I was going to post something similar.

The filthy Liberals are the ones that are hell bent on destroying our First Amendment rights if it is in conflict with their agenda to make this country a socialist shithole. They are attacking that right all over this country almost everyday. Hell, those assholes think they have the right to beat you up if you are wearing a hat they don't like.

They hate religion and the Constitutional right of religion because they don't want a higher power than the state.

They will do away with the right to keep and bear arms in a heartbeat if they could get away with it because they don't want the people to have the means to oppose making this country a socialist shithole.

They even hate the 13th Amendment because they want us all to be slaves to the state. Somebody has to be forced to work to pay for the welfare state.

They are destroying our history by tearing down and destroying statutes and symbols of our heritage.

Then we have the anti Semite hate talk from elected Democrats.

The pastor is right on the mark suggesting that the the Left has an agenda to destroy this country and to punish those that don't toe the Socialist line.

Last edited:
Plenty of wackos on both sides to go around.
You kids always say that, but where are the wackos from the liberal side saying things like this?

can you quote a few of them please?

Wow! Thanks for the softball. I will wait for you to defend all of your liberal pals after reading some of the garbage they puke up.
Here are a few to get you started
  1. Congresswoman Maxine Waters on socialism: "Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal will be about socializing...uh, um...Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.

Marion Barry, former mayor of Washington, DC: "If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate."

Bill Maher on Christianity: "I think religion is a neurological disorder.

Wanda Sykes: "I think Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker but he was just so strung out on Oxycontin he missed his flight ... Rush Limbaugh -- I hope the country fails. I hope his kidneys fail, how about that? He needs a waterboarding, that's what he needs."

Congressman Hank Johnson on Guam: "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,"

Joe Biden on culturalism: "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Now that nation called Israel, never has had any peace in forty years and she will never have any peace because there can never be any peace structured on injustice, thievery, lying and deceit and using the name of God to shield your dirty religion under His holy and righteous name.” -- Louis Farrakhan in 1984.

The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man." -- Louis Farrakhan in 1984.
Look Moron, you're wasting your time with this shit because you are countering an argument that I did not make. I never claimed that no one on the left has ever said something that was inappropriate or divisive. So for starters, this is a straw man logical fallacy, not to mention a red herring fallacy intended to distract from the actual topic.

In addition, its an appeal to hypocrisy fallacy . However true your post might be, it in no way refutes or negates the points that I made. Now, do you or do you not support and agrees with this type of rhetoric that I described. Try to stay on topic or shut the fuck up.

Look whiny bitch, first thing, learn to read. Craptus asked for those quotes. I was responding to his request.

If you weren’t such a miserable piece of maggot shit, I’d feel bad for you, because you always seem agitated and angry. Great way to go through life. ENJOY!
Look again moron! I don't give a fuck who you were responding to. You posted it and anyone can respond. Now all you can do is get defensive and attack me because you don't have the integrity to own up to the stupid shit that you post and you don't have the intellectual capacity to actually deal with the topic. Now just shut the fuck up.

Some people are just permanently angry and irrational. I have only ignored 3 posters here so far until now. The other 3 were blatant racist, and they had bad evil energy. You have some sort of personal issue inside you which makes you feel unworthy. It’s manifested in a bitter tongue and a wholly unpleasant disposition. I am sure you spend most of your time interacting with others either complaining, bitching, moaning or outright fighting. That is truly a horrible way to go through life, but a way to go through life that you clearly deserve. I don’t know how long you’ll live, but most of your time on earth will unhappy for you, and disturbing for others when your present. And when you take your last breath the collective joy on earth will rise.

Another deflection to avoid dealing with the issue that I raised regarding this preachers bizarre and irresponsible rant. Do you or do you not believe that he went to far and that he is inciting violence as I contend?

Forum List

Back