Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, projecting your self loathing on to me is fine with me, it just proves how pathetic you are. :eusa_liar:

I think the pathetic one is the one who wanted us to live under Sharia Law. Do you also want us stoned?

You scream women hater. ;)

Women and I get along fine, Big fat loud mouth bull dykes with penis envy, not so much. :cool:

You get along with Mal.

Sharia Law is totally a progressive system. Anything that allows for the degradation of women and allows for physical violence/murder under the umbrella of acceptable "cultural norms" is a-ok by them.

He's been bested by women in life, in love, in work....he's so bitter, he's only got bootlicking to look "up" to. ;)

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, projecting your self loathing on to me is fine with me, it just proves how pathetic you are. :eusa_liar:

Can you give a single example of this "self loathing" you're projecting...er distracting with? The only "loathing" I'm seeing is coming from the "gays are icky" section (with you in the front row).

Naw...he's in front of the first row. Where the boots are.

How about Society doesn't need to Burden the Chosen Sexual Deviations of 5% of the Population as something it Factually is NOT. :thup:

:)

peace...

So you want special consideration for your beliefs?

Not in the Least... I don't "believe" anything...

I KNOW this to be FACT that you can't Dispute:

Man/Man NEVER Creates Life.

Woman/Woman NEVER Creates Life.

Always been a FACT... Always will be.

Now go be a Deviant and stop Insisting that Society Embrace it so you can have some sense of Validation in your Choices...

Run along. :thup:

peace...

mal, if procreation is the only reason you have for sex, I pity you.

If procreation is the only reason you can think of for two people committing themselves to a marriage, I pity you.

Marriage isn't procreation, it's a partnership that can last far longer than the 20 odd years it takes to make the spawn self sufficient, ass-u-me-ing it's fed.

Bullshit.

She's right on track - bitch all you want about anything at all and it's no big deal. Propose legislation that discriminates and expect intolerance for that idea.

So, one form of legislation is favorable over another? Is that tolerance? Is that equality? It's because you folks don't care too much for people who vote their own way instead of yours. So yes, its hypocrisy on your part, not mine. I don't tell other people how to vote.

Vote however you want. Just understand that voting and bitching about the results is A) the only recourse, and B) all the other side is doing.

My whole philosophy is, if you don't vote, you have no right to complain.

Bullshit.

She's right on track - bitch all you want about anything at all and it's no big deal. Propose legislation that discriminates and expect intolerance for that idea.

So, one form of legislation is favorable over another? Is that tolerance? Is that equality? It's because you folks don't care too much for people who vote their own way instead of yours. So yes, its hypocrisy on your part, not mine. I don't tell other people how to vote.

Vote however you want. Just understand that voting and bitching about the results is A) the only recourse, and B) all the other side is doing.

No, voting and bitching is not the only recourse. As we found out when a tiny minority of hysterical extremists pushed through abortion and homo marriage legislation against the outspoken majority.

The question is, why are queers violent and criminal? Should they be allowed around children?

SHOCKING VIDEO: Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival - Fox Nation

^These some of your pals?... :dunno:

The Left is SO Tolerant of Differing Views. :thup:

peace...

The question is why do these so called street pests feel the need to harass and annoy people with their lunatic crap?

You know, that freedom of speech thing.

Damned constitution!

Fundy christers are famous for showing up an harassing people .

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine paying to go on vacation an have these mutants annoying people at the beach

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back