Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival

[

Nope... Because the Possibility only exists with Man and Woman.... EVER.

They may Choose to have Children or not and they may or may not be Fertile... Plenty of people have been told they are not and then were.

This FACT Remains:

(2) Men... 100% of the time can NOT Create a Child together... Ever.

(2) Women... 100% of the time can NOT Create a Child together... Ever.

This is not up for Debate and your Tired Old Tactic Failed DECADES ago in these Debates.

But thanks for Regurgitating it again so I could knock it down. :rofl:

Do you want tell me about what Animals do that Justifies or Validates your Sexual Deviancy now?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

Guys marry women and raise other men's kids all the time. Women with infertile husbands get donated sperm from strangers they aren't married to.

Sorry, guy, you need to get over it. What two gays choose to call their relationship isn't really effecting your life in any way shape or form.

Guys marry women and raise other men's kids all the time. Women with infertile husbands get donated sperm from strangers they aren't married to.

Sorry, guy, you need to get over it. What two gays choose to call their relationship isn't really effecting your life in any way shape or form.

There are those who procreate.

There are those who do not procreate.

There are those who cannot procreate.

There are those who shouldn't procreate.

:eusa_whistle:

[

They may Choose to have Children or not and they may or may not be Fertile... Plenty of people have been told they are not and then were.

This FACT Remains:

This is not up for Debate and your Tired Old Tactic Failed DECADES ago in these Debates.

Do you want tell me about what Animals do that Justifies or Validates your Sexual Deviancy now?... :dunno:

peace...

6 Things That Will Happen Now That The Sanctity Of Marriage Is Destroyed

[

This FACT Remains:

peace...

Pissed you off enough to get my own siggy....SCORE!

Is that you and Luissa in your siggy ...red compliments you

Last edited:

Pissed you off enough to get my own siggy....SCORE!

Is that you and Luissa in your siggy ...red compliments you

Who's that cute little bootlicker on the right....name starts with a "C"....why, I believe that's you. :lol:

Gays being out of the closet, and shoving it into everyone's face is a bad thing I think, because what it does is it makes people whom try to teach their children (before they are corrupted somehow (hopefully not), that this sort of activity is corrosive and bad for them (((liars))), and parents don't like being seen as liars to their children. So all families are trying to do, is to protect their children from making such mistakes in their life, and the gays are trying to re-teach that it isn't a mistake being made. Now it all becomes a stand off in who is right and who is wrong then.

You cannot be "corrupted" by seeing gay people. You are either gay or you aren't. Nobody can "make" anyone else gay.

What? Seriously dude, WTF are you talking about?

What is your fucking definition of "encroachment"? Being seen in public?:rolleyes:

The police should always be close at hand in these events, as so that people don't get hurt at them, and I will also say that I am not for violence of any kind, but more so about restoration of the soul through education and reform of a persons mind through rehabilitation if at all possible. There are many helpful programs run by good people whom want to help people in getting their lives turned around somehow, but they have to make that step if they can, and then to seek the help needed no matter what is holding them back in their lives they think in order to do so.

Gay is innate, hatred is learned.
My definition of "encroachment" is the bringing of ones sex life out of the private of ones bedroom, and then trying to get everyone else either to agree with it, and next to deal with it out in the public, and that is a problem that no one ask for, but they got it anyway.

Ah, so legal recognition of our consenting adult relationship is bringing our "sex life" out in the open...exactly like heterosexuals have been?

You don't have to "agree" with anything. You can "disagree" until you're blue in the face, you just don't get to treat our marriages different legally.

You can teach your kids that gays are "icky" all you want to, but they will get out in the real world and they'll meet actual gay people...and will find we're not "icky" after all. Careful...your kids could even end up being one of those "icky gays"...then where will you be?

Last edited:
That is a lie. Given that you want to force your way of life on them.

:cuckoo:

Bullshit.

She's right on track - bitch all you want about anything at all and it's no big deal. Propose legislation that discriminates and expect intolerance for that idea.

So, one form of legislation is favorable over another? Is that tolerance? Is that equality? It's because you folks don't care too much for people who vote their own way instead of yours. So yes, its hypocrisy on your part, not mine. I don't tell other people how to vote.

What? Did you miss the point? No one is proposing any legislation to take away your right to marry. You on the other hand would support an amendment to the US Constitution, preventing me from legally marrying.

That is a lie. Given that you want to force your way of life on them.

:cuckoo:

Bullshit.

She's right on track - bitch all you want about anything at all and it's no big deal. Propose legislation that discriminates and expect intolerance for that idea.

So, one form of legislation is favorable over another? Is that tolerance? Is that equality? It's because you folks don't care too much for people who vote their own way instead of yours. So yes, its hypocrisy on your part, not mine. I don't tell other people how to vote.

Vote however you want. Just understand that voting and bitching about the results is A) the only recourse, and B) all the other side is doing.

veiled and gagged would work :thup: :cool:
Don't care much for women do you?
Get rejected a lot?

He's been bested by women in life, in love, in work....he's so bitter, he's only got bootlicking to look "up" to. ;)

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, projecting your self loathing on to me is fine with me, it just proves how pathetic you are. :eusa_liar:

Get rejected a lot?

He's been bested by women in life, in love, in work....he's so bitter, he's only got bootlicking to look "up" to. ;)

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, projecting your self loathing on to me is fine with me, it just proves how pathetic you are. :eusa_liar:

I think the pathetic one is the one who wanted us to live under Sharia Law. Do you also want us stoned?

You scream women hater. ;)

Get rejected a lot?

Can you give a single example of this "self loathing" you're projecting...er distracting with? The only "loathing" I'm seeing is coming from the "gays are icky" section (with you in the front row).

I think the pathetic one is the one who wanted us to live under Sharia Law. Do you also want us stoned?

You scream women hater. ;)

Women and I get along fine, Big fat loud mouth bull dykes with penis envy, not so much. :cool:

Forum List

Back