Christian Safe Haven Violated In Syria

I have no problem with Sunni Muslim terrorists massacring each other in their own country. In fact, I see that in itself as blessed Syrian contribution to humanity.

Problem is that the innocent are the victims. First their own children. And now the Christians.

Maaloula's cathedral and churches empty of Christians as Syria's latest front-line fight takes its toll - Telegraph

You entitle your thread Christian Safe Haven Violated In Syria.

I am a little confused, where in intl law is a Christian safe haven enshrined? I know of no such principle.

What a testimony you give for Zionism, Zionists see massacres as blessings!

I have no problem with Sunni Muslim terrorists massacring each other in their own country. In fact, I see that in itself as blessed Syrian contribution to humanity.

Problem is that the innocent are the victims. First their own children. And now the Christians.

Maaloula's cathedral and churches empty of Christians as Syria's latest front-line fight takes its toll - Telegraph

I am a little confused, where in intl law is a Christian safe haven enshrined? I know of no such principle.

Why, Frau Sherri, did you have to drag in the word "Zionists" once again like it was a dirty word. There are many people here in the U.S. who are Christians and don't care if these people kill each other, but they are concerned about the innocent women and children being dragged into this. By the way, do you know of any safe havens in Iran where the Baha'is and Christians can run to when the religious crazies there are on a rampage.

Why, Frau Sherri, did you have to drag in the word "Zionists" once again like it was a dirty word. There are many people here in the U.S. who are Christians and don't care if these people kill each other, but they are concerned about the innocent women and children being dragged into this. By the way, do you know of any safe havens in Iran where the Baha'is and Christians can run to when the religious crazies there are on a rampage.

Define Zionist/ aka Zionazi

Zionazi*

Useful mix of the words 'zionist' and 'nazi' to compare the fascist mentality which has been passed down through the years by abuse of certain religions. The new religion in itself (zionism) being practised by mostly jews but also christians in the United States as of indoctrination from the old testament, as opposed to europe's great distancing between the two major religions. The current zionazi ideology has grown as a result of the nazi atrocities committed during the early part of the 20th century, and seems to have adopted many of its fascist ideas of ethnic cleansing, especially in Israel. In this holocaust memorial state and its surrounding areas (occupied Palestinian territories) you will find evidence of racism being practiced against the arabic speaking populations - even those who were born citizens of the state of Israel are regarded as 2nd class citizens.*

Urban Dictionary: Zionazi

Ah, the l'il sherriliar must've forgotten the many times she herself has urged martyrdom on the ME's Christian communities, exclaiming how blessed they are to be persecuted for their faith.

What a crying shame that poor l'il sherrithing has chosen to deny herself that privilege!

I'm sure there are any number of Ba'athists, Sunnis or Shi'as who'd rush to fulfill her desire, if she'd only make herself available.

What's your problem, l'il sherriKKKins? You've done exactly the same thing.

Define Zionist/ aka Zionazi

Zionazi*

Useful mix of the words 'zionist' and 'nazi' to compare the fascist mentality which has been passed down through the years by abuse of certain religions. The new religion in itself (zionism) being practised by mostly jews but also christians in the United States as of indoctrination from the old testament, as opposed to europe's great distancing between the two major religions. The current zionazi ideology has grown as a result of the nazi atrocities committed during the early part of the 20th century, and seems to have adopted many of its fascist ideas of ethnic cleansing, especially in Israel. In this holocaust memorial state and its surrounding areas (occupied Palestinian territories) you will find evidence of racism being practiced against the arabic speaking populations - even those who were born citizens of the state of Israel are regarded as 2nd class citizens.*

Urban Dictionary: Zionazi
Why, Frau Sherri, it is your friends in Iran who are acting like Nazis. Not only do they imprison and murder Christians and Baha'is, but their own Muslim people are not free. Perhaps this is the reason a certain Iranian Muslim left Iran after the revolution. Meanwhile, of course, we know that many of the Nazis went to the Middle East and wrote the propaganda for the Arabs. So sad -- you could have been the secretary taking down notes and then typing them up. This is a job you would have relished, especially when it came to them saying false facts about the Jews. No doubt many of the viewers here would find it quite easy picturing you strolling along with Ilsa Koch, the Bitch of Buchenwald.

Ah, the l'il sherriliar must've forgotten the many times she herself has urged martyrdom on the ME's Christian communities, exclaiming how blessed they are to be persecuted for their faith.

What a crying shame that poor l'il sherrithing has chosen to deny herself that privilege!

I'm sure there are any number of Ba'athists, Sunnis or Shi'as who'd rush to fulfill her desire, if she'd only make herself available.

Nothing in your post is a response to anything I said or the thread title. The issue is not Martyrdom.

Nothing in your post is a response to anything I said or the thread title. The issue is not Martyrdom.

Oh, but it WAS exactly martyrdom. Because it was about the murder of innocents by the various factions in Syria....

Oh, but it WAS exactly martyrdom. Because it was about the murder of innocents by the various factions in Syria....

Is every victim of violence a Martyr?

Forum List

Back