Christian pregnancy centers freak out after California forces them to disclose abortion rights

Yes, this is about Abortion, OKA: The unjustified taking of the life of one's own child, AKA: Murder; specifically: Fillicide

Maybe you think things are what you say they are just because you say it...and you want me to play along. Sorry, abortion is not murder. You can't AKA that shit. AKA don't go to jail

SO you're hear to justify murder, by rationalizing 'illicit legalities' and to drive your inept point home, you want to claim that you're standing upon "REALITY"?

ROFLMNAO!

Adorable... .
Closed is a liberal retard.

Yes, Abortion. And there is no potential for a right to murder the innocent. And Murder is defined as the morally unjustified taking of human life.

Right, but this is about abortion not murder. Focus bro. There's no right to murder.

Yes, this is about Abortion, OKA: The unjustified taking of the life of one's own child, AKA: Murder; specifically: Fillicide

Maybe you think things are what you say they are just because you say it...and you want me to play along. Sorry, abortion is not murder. You can't AKA that shit. AKA don't go to jail
Abortion is murder asshole.

Sorry bro
Because you are an idiot?

SO you're hear to justify murder, by rationalizing 'illicit legalities' and to drive your inept point home, you want to claim that you're standing upon "REALITY"?

ROFLMNAO!

Adorable... .
Closed is a liberal retard.

You're sweet but all you've done is call names because you're so smart.

Just to drive home the point if I said Abortion is freedom like one of you idiots. Then I'd follow up with a equally stupid leading question like Why do you hate freedom?

Ladies and Gents of the USMB.

I present to you:

RELATIVISM ON PARADE!

Just to drive home the point if I said Abortion is freedom like one of you idiots. Then I'd follow up with a equally stupid leading question like Why do you hate freedom?

Btw, most abortionists aren't certified either. None of them have hospital admitting rights.

Hospital admitting priveledges (it's not a right) has nothing to do with competency.

Do you have stats on the certifications of abortionists?
As you are well aware, planned parenthood doesn't keep real records. It's very convenient if you make your money via the abuse and murder of vulnerable populations.

Yes, Abortion. And there is no potential for a right to murder the innocent. And Murder is defined as the morally unjustified taking of human life.

Right, but this is about abortion not murder. Focus bro. There's no right to murder.

Actually no. This is about lying to women.

Try to keep up Coy-otis.

Your new word of the day is: Subtext... OKA:
an underlying and often distinct theme in a piece of writing or conversation.

Publius - you are confusing subtext with delusional ramblings.

Getting back to the OP - it's about time these taxpayer funded "Crisis Pregnancy Centers" are held accountable.
You've never actually identified what they do wrong. Do they kill women? Do they kill babies? Do they alter medical records? Do they defraud Medicare? Do they lie to women about the risks of the procedures they inflict upon them? How many women have bled out in Christian pregnancy crisis centers?

Christian pregnancy centers freak out after California turns tables and forces them to disclose abortion rights

I'll keep it short for the ADD republicans: Christian pregnancy centers have to post a memo stating they are liars and charlitans who tell half truths and arent doctors or have medical training. Christian Center big mad.

Here's the article for everyone else:
NPR reported this week that a number of so-called pregnancy crisis centers were suing the state over regulations in the Reproductive FACT Act, which would force them to post a notice that abortion is legal in the state.

According to the law, a sign in large 22-point type must be posted in the lobby reading:

California has public programs that provide immediate free or low-cost access to comprehensive family planning services (including all FDA-approved methods of contraception), prenatal care, and abortion for eligible women. To determine whether you qualify, contact the county social services office at [insert the telephone number].

:rofl:

Additionally, the sign at unlicensed clinics would state that the “facility is not licensed as a medical facility by the State of California and has no licensed medical provider who provides or directly supervises the provision of services.”

:rofl:

Josh McClure, executive director of East County Pregnancy Care Clinic in El Cajon, told NPR that the law goes against everything his clinic stands for. :crybaby:

East County Pregnancy Care does not currently notify clients that they have a right to an abortion, and it does not refer women to abortion providers even if asked.

But McClure said that the clinic would discuss the dangers of abortions.

snip

NPR noted that the clinic omitted the fact that much of the anti-abortion information had been disputed by experts.

So long as "they" force third world Arab Muslim shithole people to do the same, then I'm ok with this.
If not, then I have a problem with it.

Last edited:
Btw, most abortionists aren't certified either. None of them have hospital admitting rights.

Hospital admitting priveledges (it's not a right) has nothing to do with competency.

As you are well aware, planned parenthood doesn't keep real records. It's very convenient if you make your money via the abuse and murder of vulnerable populations.

Translation: " I have no evidence to support my claim"

Read the OP and the articles quoted.

So long as third world Arab Muslim shithole people are subject to the same scrunity, then I'm ok with this. If not, then I have a huge problem with it.

Yup that's what happens when criminals lie, change records, engage in fraud etc. You have to catch them in the act via undercover investigations.

Still waiting for the description of the lies the Christians are telling pregnant girls, and how they're harming them. Have Christian counselors offered advice on how to best exploit underaged sex slaves?

Yup that's what happens when criminals lie, change records, engage in fraud etc. You have to catch them in the act via undercover investigations.

Translation: "I still have no evidence so I'll deflect"

So long as third world Arab Muslim shithole people are subject to the same scrunity, then I'm ok with this. If not, then I have a huge problem with it.

What crisis pregnancy centers are operated by them?

I don't know? But they best be getting in front of them to level the playing field or risk losing the battle altogether

What battle? The battle of pro-choice vs pro-life? What are you going on about - are we even on the same topic?

I don't know? But they best be getting in front of them to level the playing field or risk losing the battle altogether

What battle? The battle of pro-choice vs pro-life? What are you going on about - are we even on the same topic?

No dumshit.
If they don't subject Arab Muslims to the same scrunity, somehow, someway, then they have no right to rag on the Christians. Just saying.

Forum List

Back