Christian Preachers Brutally Beaten at Gay Pride Festival (Seattle)

No wonder TeaPartySamurai and the rest ran away as fast as they could from Fat Bastardo.

The "victim" attacked a person in the crowd and got royally ass whipped.

The judge will take that into account if the police can bring in the thumpers.

Well the video just proved you lied, unless you call defending yourself against strong armed robbery is an attack.
I thought I would fib like you, and we caught each other.

Feel free to point out where I fibbed in this thread.
No need to. Confession is good for the soul, podjo. Cough it up.

Yeah, those queers are peaceful souls who wouldn't harm a hair on your head. No hostility toward religion at all!

Christian Preachers Brutally Beaten at Gay Pride Festival Charisma News

Two street preachers were brutally beaten—punched and kicked—by a crowd at a gay pride festival in Seattle and the entire melee was captured on video.

The preachers were holding signs reading "Repent or Else" and "Jesus Saves From Sin." The video shows a group of people initially screaming and threatening the men during Pridefest at the Seattle Space Needle.

Television station KOMO reported that some of the attackers belonged to a group called NOH8
.​

Brutally beaten? Maybe you need to be brutally beaten for lying and then you will know the meaning of the word. Here is the video. It was one man who the protesters kept trying to stop. The trouble making Christard got punched a few times by one fat guy. That is not a brutal beating. Stop lying liar.

It looks pretty damn viscous to me. Imagine someone defending a beating by saying "it wasn't that bad." Only queers and their supporters think that's some kind of convincing argument.

The bottom line: queers are thugs.

Looks viscous to you? That's because you are a pussy.

Bottom line: Nearly all pedophiles are right wing Christians.

So if no bones were broken that makes it OK?

You're a fucking thug.

Left-wingers make me want to puke.

Change your name to "Fat Dumb Asshole."

Sex offenders are liberal Democrats. It's a documented fact. NAMBLA endorsed John Kerry.

I bet you lost every fight you were ever in. I bet you got beaten up by girls you pussy.

Here are some brutal fights. You are probably to much of a pussy to watch you girly man.

Yeah, those queers are peaceful souls who wouldn't harm a hair on your head. No hostility toward religion at all!

Two street preachers were brutally beaten—punched and kicked—by a crowd at a gay pride festival in Seattle and the entire melee was captured on video.

The preachers were holding signs reading "Repent or Else" and "Jesus Saves From Sin." The video shows a group of people initially screaming and threatening the men during Pridefest at the Seattle Space Needle.

Television station KOMO reported that some of the attackers belonged to a group called NOH8
.​

Brutally beaten? Maybe you need to be brutally beaten for lying and then you will know the meaning of the word. Here is the video. It was one man who the protesters kept trying to stop. The trouble making Christard got punched a few times by one fat guy. That is not a brutal beating. Stop lying liar.

It looks pretty damn viscous to me. Imagine someone defending a beating by saying "it wasn't that bad." Only queers and their supporters think that's some kind of convincing argument.

You're a fucking thug.

.​

You're a fucking thug.

Sex offenders are liberal Democrats. It's a documented fact. NAMBLA endorsed John Kerry.

I bet you lost every fight you were ever in. I bet you got beaten up by girls you pussy.

Here are some brutal fights. You are probably to much of a pussy to watch you girly man.

You aren't showering yourself with glory, asshole. The argument that the guy getting a beating deserved it because he's a pussy is beyond despicable. You can PaintMyHouse should become buddies. He says the Jews baked in the ovens of Auschwitz deserved it.

Well the video just proved you lied, unless you call defending yourself against strong armed robbery is an attack.

Translation: I can't so I'll try deflection, that is so fakey of you.

Translation: I can't so I'll try deflection, that is so fakey of you.
You are lost as usual, aren't you?

I watched the video. It reminded me of various tea party rallies where they attacked anyone they thought was 'liberal'.

Sorry but this can't be tolerated on either side. The people carrying the signs had the right to free speech like everyone else and they were bullied, intimidated, and attacked by many people there. Those that were responsible and participated should be arrested and tried.

You can't demand free speech for yourself and then deny it to others. If that was public property then they are free to do what they like. Those people opposing the sign carriers can stand in front of them and talk back, but you can't touch them or attack them.

Jail time for all those that crossed the line.

Free speech is for everyone or it is for no one.

I watched the video. It reminded me of various tea party rallies where they attacked anyone they thought was 'liberal'.

Sorry but this can't be tolerated on either side. The people carrying the signs had the right to free speech like everyone else and they were bullied, intimidated, and attacked by many people there. Those that were responsible and participated should be arrested and tried.

You can't demand free speech for yourself and then deny it to others. If that was public property then they are free to do what they like. Those people opposing the sign carriers can stand in front of them and talk back, but you can't touch them or attack them.

There was plenty of free speech, but not much common sense. When you stand on the tracks don't come crying to me that a train smacked you into next week, that's how it works.

Well, that is true
But Christians will forgive them and drop the charges.

That is what Jesus would do. Remember, Jesus forgave the pharisees for crucifying him, surely these Christians received far less harm.

People at funerals for their sons have to endure Westboro Baptist mental patients protesting their child's funeral, because free speech is free speech.

Same for everyone everywhere. No one gets a pass.

Its a gay freak show up and down the west coast, last week 2,000 gays road their bikes through downtown Portland...buck ass naked.
Thought that was open to all naked people? And it's okay to be naked BTW, God made us that way right?

Have you seen the ugly lard ass gays in Portland?
It's an annual event in Portland open to anyone who wants to bare all. You're right in that it isn't a pretty sight, IMHO.

.​

You're a fucking thug.

You're a fucking thug.

You aren't showering yourself with glory, asshole. The argument that the guy getting a beating deserved it because he's a pussy is beyond despicable. You can PaintMyHouse should become buddies. He says the Jews baked in the ovens of Auschwitz deserved it.

Are you still thinking about your glory hole and long hard cocks like your hero Vladimir Putin.

.​

So another BS story.

He interfered with a gay pride event.

Then some people stole his sign, and he hit some participants with it.

He wasn't 'beaten' at all, in fact the reverse - he attacked first.

Guess people in this thread don't even understand how the law works, as these so-called 'preachers' were later arrested for causing a public disturbance.

.​

So another BS story.

Guess people in this thread don't even understand how the law works, as these so-called 'preachers' were later arrested for causing a public disturbance.

Those street preacher are attention whores. They antagonize people and they bait the cops.

.​

So another BS story.

Those street preacher are attention whores. They antagonize people and they bait the cops.
Here are some more 'peaceful preachers':

Forum List

Back