Christian oops Quote of the day...

haShev, I don't remember ever spewing hate at you, or anything close to that.

To be honest, I never read what you post because you put it all in one big paragraph full of nonsense and I can't put in the effort to figure out what you're trying to say.

Any way, I don't hate you haShev. I don't see religious Jews as the enemy. I think religious Jews and Christians should be reconciling their differences so we are stronger in defending ourselves from secular humanism, atheism, Communism, and the extreme left of the Democratic Party (which right now is most Democrats).

You don't seem to understand. while it is possible for people to respect their differences there is no possible way for roman catholics to reconcile their differences with religious Jews since what you do by worshiping Jesus as if he was a god in the hope of receiving eternal life by doing so is an abomination that causes desolation, a brazen violation of the divine commands that scripture clearly teaches results in death.

I have to agree.

Secular humanism, atheism, communism, and the democratic party should be the least of your concerns..
Where is this death and desolation?

Excellent question!

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

In the very day you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless material object made by human hands as if it was a god that could grant spiritual life to all those who eat it you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you have remained ever since tormented day and night by the confusion of beliefs in things that never actually happened that inspire perverted interpretations about what is actually taking place and cause you to await a future that will never come in a defiled state of mind where reality is like a fire that will never go out.

Sitting in the place where a rational mind is supposed to be.

Last edited:

To be honest, I never read what you post because you put it all in one big paragraph full of nonsense and I can't put in the effort to figure out what you're trying to say.

Any way, I don't hate you haShev. I don't see religious Jews as the enemy. I think religious Jews and Christians should be reconciling their differences so we are stronger in defending ourselves from secular humanism, atheism, Communism, and the extreme left of the Democratic Party (which right now is most Democrats).

You don't seem to understand. while it is possible for people to respect their differences there is no possible way for roman catholics to reconcile their differences with religious Jews since what you do by worshiping Jesus as if he was a god in the hope of receiving eternal life by doing so is an abomination that causes desolation, a brazen violation of the divine commands that scripture clearly teaches results in death.

I have to agree.

Secular humanism, atheism, communism, and the democratic party should be the least of your concerns..

Excellent question!

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

In the very day you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless material object made by human hands as if it was a god that could grant spiritual life to all those who eat it you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you have remained ever since tormented day and night by the confusion of beliefs in things that never actually happened that inspire perverted interpretations about what is actually taking place and cause you to await a future that will never come in a defiled state of mind where reality is like a fire that will never go out.

Sitting in the place where a rational mind is supposed to be.
If I was in the netherworld getting tormented day and night, don't you think I would be aware of that?

If I was in the netherworld getting tormented day and night, don't you think I would be aware of that?

No. You might think that you are having a religious experience or suffering for your faith and that God will have many presents for you after you die a physical death. You might even find great comfort indulging in such thoughts and you would even be right that you are having a religious experience, its just not a very good one.

Would you like to become aware?

No. You might think that you are having a religious experience or suffering for your faith and that God will have many presents for you after you die a physical death. You might even find great comfort indulging in such thoughts and you would even be right that you are having a religious experience, its just not a very good one.

Actually, I am wondering why I'm even having this conversation.

Your mind must have been taken over by those damn liberal democrats, commies, and secular humanist atheists. Either that or you lost it decades ago in catechism. Maybe it will never come back..Oh well.

pleasant dreams.

¿Because an extremistic Pseudomuslim attacks Christians and Jews?

Last edited:
Your place of torment is in your choices.
More you hold to the ego the more you TORMENT YOURSELF through keeping up your image. The ego decides you want the fancy expensive car with expensive name and so you work harder to pay off that hearty car and it's higher insurance.
Your extra wasted rooms in your impress the folks affluent neighborhood costs you hours of extra labor and years of stress to keep up appearances. Your pomp house costs you higher insurance and property taxes needing more labor hours and more stress. Stress that loses your hair so you spend money trying to keep that hair and ruin your health on suspect products.
Ego in relationships causes you jealousy & stress and worry and many times ruins your relationships and ability to enjoy them.
Ego in business can cost clients and stability in the workplace.
Ego in investing gets people throwing good money down the same hole trying to regain losses or beat the investment that is beating them.
Ego in politics however, gets you elected. *L*
Your choices in life, to be lazy, ignore getting involved, being complacent, relying on or choosing the wrong people, choices in ethics, standards, morality, tolerance level....choices are your paradise or hell.
You choose your teachers to mold your choices, if your world is a mess blame yourselves collectively for choosing the wrong mentors or choosing to reject or ignore the how to live successfully help book.
Deuteronomy\Devarim: 30:19 I call heaven
and earth to witness against you this
day,That I have set before you life and
death, the blessing and the curse;Therefore
choose life, that you may live, you and your
children.

You just inadvertantly told people they are excused from reading your texts because it's ok to be lazy and make excuses that the text is too long and not well structured.
I bet if someone had a post "easy way to make a million dollars in 1 week" you would suddenly be able to read it.
I bet if it was a Catholic messahe you would miraculously be able to read it.
Even when I posted NT references you guys blast your own texts and still respond with ad hominem excuses instead of normal intelligent discussion.
Itcs been proven time and time again gang affiliation trumps common sense reasoning and righteousness when it comes to religious devotion to a group not an ideology.

Forum List

Back