Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Christianity

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
What is your belief in reality.What do you know about your faith or source of yourself. What religion do you belong to ??? All by myself, I am a Protestant or a Catholic, or as much. Half of each. My parents are Protestant mother and orthodox father. My friends I had before were Catholics, Orthodox and Mouslims, but they see I never again even I thought my best friend who likes tennis and soccer mostly in sports and are from Romania, I wonder if he's my friend so far, I forget just to see him in my little town between 12,000-14,000 in habitants. Stayed maybe 500 to the largest number that Imay know exist yet, or quite like. Thus religion is something you can enjoy when my Naze life if there would have been better than getting ace of Naze opponent that my Serb people would like me who metalhead but he lost nothing Preparatory he wants to fight at close range. Serbs cannot do work to stronger person whan him and me. Christianity are maybe stronger all other religion in worlds. Thinks three best religion other must voite !!

Christianity is not a religion. It's a personal friendship.
It's a lie, actually.

"From Jewish to Gentile
How the Jesus Movement Became Christianity
By Geza Vermes
BSBA380605400.jpg

The combined expression “Jewish Christian,” made up of two seemingly contradictory concepts, must strike readers not specially trained in theology or religious history as an oxymoron. For how can someone simultaneously be a follower of both Moses and Jesus? Yet at the beginning of the Christian movement, in the first hundred years of the post-Jesus era, encounters with Jewish Christians (also called Judeo-Christians) distinguishable from gentile Christians were a daily occurrence both in the Holy Land and in the diaspora.

During his days of preaching, Jesus of Nazareth addressed only Jews, “the lost sheep of Israel” (Matthew 10:5; 15:24). His disciples were expressly instructed not to approach gentiles or Samaritans (Matthew 10:5). On the few occasions that Jesus ventured beyond the boundaries of his homeland, he never proclaimed his gospel to pagans, nor did his disciples do so during his lifetime. The mission of the 11 apostles to “all the nations” (Matthew 28:19) is a “post-Resurrection” idea. It appears to be of Pauline inspiration and is nowhere else found in the Gospels (apart from the spurious longer ending of Mark [Mark 16:15], which is missing from all the older manuscriptsa). Jesus’ own perspective was exclusively Jewish; he was concerned only with Jews."
From Jewish to Gentile | The BAS Library

Matthew 10
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,a drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Matthew 10
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,a drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Oh goody.
Matthew 10

Cool. A hater majoring in theology.
John 4. The first person Jesus told who he was - to a Samaritan woman who was shacking up with a guy.

You hate Jesus because he offered love and forgiveness with nothing in return. It boggles your mind.

Matthew 10

Oh goody.
Matthew 10

John 4. The first person Jesus told who he was - to a Samaritan woman who was shacking up with a guy.

You hate Jesus because he offered love and forgiveness with nothing in return. It boggles your mind.
You believe what Jesus didn't. Deal with it, Gentile.

The Samaritans (Samaritan Hebrew: שוֹמְרִים Samerim "Guardians/Keepers/Watchers [of the Law/Torah]", Jewish Hebrew: שומרונים‎ Shomronim, Arabic: السامريون‎ Sāmeriyyūn) are an ethnoreligious group of the Levant, originating from the Israelites or Hebrews of the Ancient Near East.
Samaritans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"5These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. "

Generally i prefer Buddhism among this 3 choices.
But there isn't just one type of Buddhism or Islam or Christianity.
I mean maybe a Muslim was a terrorist maybe was a liberal and peaceful person.
Best religion for everybody isn't one that he consider it as truth, best religion is one that he feeling good with that and also doesn't hurt others.

Matthew 10

Oh goody.
Matthew 10

You believe what Jesus didn't. Deal with it, Gentile.

The Samaritans (Samaritan Hebrew: שוֹמְרִים Samerim "Guardians/Keepers/Watchers [of the Law/Torah]", Jewish Hebrew: שומרונים‎ Shomronim, Arabic: السامريون‎ Sāmeriyyūn) are an ethnoreligious group of the Levant, originating from the Israelites or Hebrews of the Ancient Near East.
Samaritans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"5These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. "
Back for more education I see.
Samaritans and Jews got along about as well as liberals at an NRA convention. Why Jesus first disclosed who he was to a Samaritan - a woman no less - explains a lot.

And you forgot some Scripture:
Acts 22:19-21 “‘Lord,’ I replied, ‘these people know that I went from one synagogue to another to imprison and beat those who believe in you. And when the blood of your martyr Stephen was shed, I stood there giving my approval and guarding the clothes of those who were killing him.’ “Then the Lord said to me, ‘Go; I will send you far away to the Gentiles.’ ”

Forum List

Back