Christian bakers: Wouldnt ANY wedding violate the deadly sin of gluttony?

The first laws banning interracial marriage occurred long before there was any Democratic Party, and long before there was even a United States.

If the US didn't exist, how could the law exist?
People would say that God introduced the law against Interracial Marriage. That's pretty dumb as well considering that he was perfectly fine with Incest. Let's mush on.

What people, please be specific. I find it funny that you use a hate for God to justify homosexuality and special rights for a choice that people make. If you hate God, why use his words or defile his believers to justify sodomy? I cant understand your argument...if you truly had an argument, you wouldn't have to attack God to prove your point

People would say that God introduced the law against Interracial Marriage. That's pretty dumb as well considering that he was perfectly fine with Incest. Let's mush on.

What people, please be specific. I find it funny that you use a hate for God to justify homosexuality and special rights for a choice that people make. If you hate God, why use his words or defile his believers to justify sodomy? I cant understand your argument...if you truly had an argument, you wouldn't have to attack God to prove your point
If you've ever had oral sex, you're a sodomite too.

Most adult people are sodomites in fact. How's that for fun facts?

Hey Nutzo, NAMBLA, pedophiles and rapists are not protected categories.

You idiots have the stupidest analogies.

Neither is gayness!

But NAMBLA is a recognized organization and they meet openly, have a website and lobby government. But what is the difference when you believe a business owner doesn't have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
I don't care what NAMBLA is or when or how those freaks meet.

They do not fall under protected status under the Pubic Accommodation laws.

In a number of states, sexual orientation does, including Oregon, which is where the bakery case originated.
Im not sure about Oregon or any other state that defines homosexuality as a protected status, but federally, sexual orientation...or choice, is not a protected status.

Why would I hate what doesn't likely exist? And the people who didn't want the races to mix used God as their argument, not I, just like they are using it now to fight marriage equality. Learn American History.

On a side note, if you don't know Christianity in a Western Culture you are going to understand very little of it. I don't hate your god, I very much doubt that he exist beyond the minds of the humans who hope like hell that he does for if he doesn't then dead is dead. Got it?

Sodomy is fun. As I like to remind women from time to time, blowjobs are flowers for men.

The first laws banning interracial marriage occurred long before there was any Democratic Party, and long before there was even a United States.

What the actual fuck?

You think laws didn't exist in Colonial America?

It wouldn't be an American Law and it surely would not have been a federal law. But show me the law prior to the emancipation of slaves.

Its a moot point, you are perverting your argument by trying to compare homosexuality to being black. There is no comparison.

What the actual fuck?

It wouldn't be an American Law and it surely would not have been a federal law. But show me the law prior to the emancipation of slaves.

Its a moot point, you are perverting your argument by trying to compare homosexuality to being black. There is no comparison.
Good god. You really are Nutz.

Anti-miscegenation laws in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why would I hate what doesn't likely exist? And the people who didn't want the races to mix used God as their argument, not I, just like they are using it now to fight marriage equality. Learn American History.
lol, I know my history and I know that the bible and God has been used to justify many atrocities. Know this, I am not against gay marriage because of God or any other force, I am against gay marriage because allowing behavior that results in a shorter life span, drug use, disease, promiscuity, and amoral behavior that destroys family values is another nail in the coffin for these United States.
On a side note, if you don't know Christianity in a Western Culture you are going to understand very little of it. I don't hate your god, I very much doubt that he exist beyond the minds of the humans who hope like hell that he does for if he doesn't then dead is dead. Got it?
If you don't believe in God, why use him to justify poor behavior and sexual perversion? Gays have no argument on their own, all they can do is point there stinky little fingers and decry another person or their god. Why does a gay person derserve special rights for the poor choices they make?

What the actual fuck?

Learn what a minority is, and why the majority is usually not interested in them having the same rights.

Sodomy is fun. As I like to remind women from time to time, blowjobs are flowers for men.
I will definitely use that line. Funny though, you added that to make sure everyone knows your not gay, huh?

What the actual fuck?

Learn what a minority is, and why the majority is usually not interested in them having the same rights.
A gay is not a minority, they have a minority opinion (although by the amount of gay propaganda and gay themed TV, you would think they were the majority opinion).

lol, I know my history and I know that the bible and God has been used to justify many atrocities. Know this, I am not against gay marriage because of God or any other force, I am against gay marriage because allowing behavior that results in a shorter life span, drug use, disease, promiscuity, and amoral behavior that destroys family values is another nail in the coffin for these United States.
If you don't believe in God, why use him to justify poor behavior and sexual perversion? Gays have no argument on their own, all they can do is point there stinky little fingers and decry another person or their god. Why does a gay person derserve special rights for the poor choices they make?
1. Not your call, lots of adults shorten their lifespans, and that dog won't hunt. People have said the same kinds of thing about dozens of changes they disliked. Even if it did end the US maybe it should? If you can't handle a few gay people you aren't much of a nation eh?

2. I'm not using God, they are, and there's nothing special about being equal before the law and in the marketplace.

A gay is not a minority, they have a minority opinion (although by the amount of gay propaganda and gay themed TV, you would think they were the majority opinion).
3% of the population is a minority. Blacks are 12%.

And I can't wait to here what that "opinion" is but I already know.

I will definitely use that line. Funny though, you added that to make sure everyone knows your not gay, huh?
I added that because I like blowjobs from the wife. I couldn't care less what people think I like to bed down with. Most of them will assume it's sheep anyway. I find that very Biblical. Assuming Adam had a penis what else did he have around until God came up with Eve?

3%???? I thought the gays were claiming 10% But again, life decisions/ choices do not make you a minority. I like eating orange peels...does that make me a minority or is it a lifestyle choice that deserves no special rights. A choice. I suppose I can create some junk science and claim my love for orange peels is genetic, but that still doesn't make me a minority.

I added that because I like blowjobs from the wife. I couldn't care less what people think I like to bed down with. Most of them will assume it's sheep anyway. I find that very Biblical. Assuming Adam had a penis what else did he have around until God came up with Eve?

Sorry, Im thinking you wanted to make sure everyone knows your a hetero. One of those people who make a gay joke then immediately says there is nothing the matter with being gay! (j/k)

3%???? I thought the gays were claiming 10% But again, life decisions/ choices do not make you a minority. I like eating orange peels...does that make me a minority or is it a lifestyle choice that deserves no special rights. A choice. I suppose I can create some junk science and claim my love for orange peels is genetic, but that still doesn't make me a minority.
Tell me, are Muslims a minority? That's a choice right?

Forum List

Back