Christian bakers: Wouldnt ANY wedding violate the deadly sin of gluttony?

If they don't want to serve gays...they don't have to serve gays.

What is the issue ?

On top of that, wouldn't the marketplace determine whats right? If people are opposed to the bill and this imaginary baker refused to cook for a gay wedding, wouldn't those who oppose bigotry ensure said bakery was unprofitable by shopping elsewhere...besides, who would want to barter with someone who hates them in a free marketplace...that is just a stupid idea.

Kinda like when I had my first ever Chick-Fillet after they were boycotted ?

Absolutely, its amazing how we can CHOOSE who we do business with! Chic-Fil-A makes some good sandwiches!

I wonder how the Christian bakers of the 1960's handled interracial weddings. Probably the same way they're handling gay weddings now.

Why all the hate? Because you "good Christians" cheer when Muslim children are killed by American flying robot planes, you vote to withhold equality from entire segments of the American population, you are trying constantly to inject your insipid "beliefs" into a rational, scientific society, hindering progress and learning with your fairy tale bullshit.

There is not and never will be an invisible man in the sky who hates gay people, so you "good Christians" just need to shove your Bibles up your self-righteous asses until you choke and quit trying to vote your stupid bedtime stories into public law.

What, are you a bitter gay guy or something? What Christian has stopped you from bending over or getting on your knees? Why is it so wrong for a faction to lobby for their ideals? Racists do it, gays do it, Christians, muslims, Jews, democrats, Republicans...they all have the right to a voice and the right to have an opinion, no? Does everyone have to think like you or face your insults and absolute hate? A gay would be welcome in my church, I doubt a Christian would be welcome in your rainbow coalition of poor choice.
I couldn't care less about gay people. What I care about is an entire segment of the US population being told that they are somehow "different" and should be hated. Gays and lesbians have always been a part of our society and we have still progressed. Now that they are demanding equal treatment under the law after 300 years in this country, Christians who have dominated our political arena for so long are upset that they aren't in command anymore, so it is all therefore "an attack by gay Fascist liberal tyrants to force their sexual perversions on civilized Christian society. Fuckin' derp."

FDR's mother dressed him up like a girl until he was about 6 or 7, and J. Edgar Hoover wore a dress as an adult. Hell, even the Founding Fathers all wore heels, tight leggings, and powdered wigs. Today, there are gay athletes, movie stars, scientists, musicians, artists, teachers, soldiers, police officers, etc. etc. etc. etc., just as there have always been. They aren't "destroying" America. They have helped to build our society over the centuries.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" means "This is not a Christian nation."

Its not a gay nation either! And, gays DO HAVE EQUAL TREATMENT UNDER THE LAW. They are not a protected class...choice does not afford you that privilege.

Christianity is fucking stupid because you believe that there was a half-man/half-goat living in the center of the Earth who came to the surface in the form of a talking snake in order to deceive a woman (who was created from her husband's rib) into eating some fruit which destroyed the perfect world of the invisible man in the sky.

This is the premise of "original sin" and it is FUCKING RETARDED to believe that it was real then or now.

You know not of what you speak. But I am just stating the obvious.

Why all the hate?
Why all the hate? Because you "good Christians" cheer when Muslim children are killed by American flying robot planes, you vote to withhold equality from entire segments of the American population, you are trying constantly to inject your insipid "beliefs" into a rational, scientific society, hindering progress and learning with your fairy tale bullshit.

There is not and never will be an invisible man in the sky who hates gay people, so you "good Christians" just need to shove your Bibles up your self-righteous asses until you choke and quit trying to vote your stupid bedtime stories into public law.

Never fails to make me laugh when a liberal doubles down on being stupid. Alright already you have proved you know nothing about anything you do not need to keep posting.

You are the one trying to FORCE your religious beliefs on this board and I suspect onto the Orkin man when he passes through your mother's basement. (BTW leave when he starts spraying it may stop posts as you have posted.)

What, are you a bitter gay guy or something? What Christian has stopped you from bending over or getting on your knees? Why is it so wrong for a faction to lobby for their ideals? Racists do it, gays do it, Christians, muslims, Jews, democrats, Republicans...they all have the right to a voice and the right to have an opinion, no? Does everyone have to think like you or face your insults and absolute hate? A gay would be welcome in my church, I doubt a Christian would be welcome in your rainbow coalition of poor choice.
I couldn't care less about gay people. What I care about is an entire segment of the US population being told that they are somehow "different" and should be hated. Gays and lesbians have always been a part of our society and we have still progressed. Now that they are demanding equal treatment under the law after 300 years in this country, Christians who have dominated our political arena for so long are upset that they aren't in command anymore, so it is all therefore "an attack by gay Fascist liberal tyrants to force their sexual perversions on civilized Christian society. Fuckin' derp."

FDR's mother dressed him up like a girl until he was about 6 or 7, and J. Edgar Hoover wore a dress as an adult. Hell, even the Founding Fathers all wore heels, tight leggings, and powdered wigs. Today, there are gay athletes, movie stars, scientists, musicians, artists, teachers, soldiers, police officers, etc. etc. etc. etc., just as there have always been. They aren't "destroying" America. They have helped to build our society over the centuries.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" means "This is not a Christian nation."

The first amendment did not stop states from establishing state supported churches. Its is up to the states to decide if they want to be intolerant.

Gays are not being told they are being hated and that is the crossover logic here.

What you have is people who somehow think they are going to do hetero marriage some kind of service by fighting off gays. Wrong.

But still your right.

I wonder how the Christian bakers of the 1960's handled interracial weddings. Probably the same way they're handling gay weddings now.

They probably didn't cater to them in the South...but how dare you compare the black plight to the homosexual agenda. How dare you compare institutionalized hate to homosexuality! A gay could go to woolworths, the local library, restaurants, etc...and they still can.

Its not a gay nation either! And, gays DO HAVE EQUAL TREATMENT UNDER THE LAW. They are not a protected class...choice does not afford you that privilege.
They already have equal rights under the law? Like marriage benefits?

Your Christian religion is not and never will be American law.

Sorry Charlie, the discrimination that blacks saw was caused by democrats and we know they are a very ungodly bunch.

Where do you find "marriage rights?" You don't find them in the constitution or the Bill of rights. Why? Because marriage IS NOT A RIGHT. Straight or otherwise.

Sorry Charlie, the discrimination that blacks saw was caused by democrats and we know they are a very ungodly bunch.
SOUTHERN Democrats who are now SOUTHERN Republicans.

You need to clarify that. Today's SOUTHERN Republicans were the same type of people fighting for the SOUTH against Lincoln.

They probably didn't cater to them in the South...but how dare you compare the black plight to the homosexual agenda. How dare you compare institutionalized hate to homosexuality! A gay could go to woolworths, the local library, restaurants, etc...and they still can.

Well, I dare.

Its far more mild than what black people went through, and in part, gays have blacks to thank for that, because they forced our society to go through that and deal with some demons. We did....well most of us. And we're slowly progressing as a society.

We are FAR FAR better than places like Russia or Iran. So, we can't forget that America is THE best nation on Earth. But, the Seahawks are the best team in the NFL, and they'll still try to improve. So should we.

Where do you find "marriage rights?" You don't find them in the constitution or the Bill of rights. Why? Because marriage IS NOT A RIGHT. Straight or otherwise.
Does heterosexual marriage have any legal benefits in the United States of America? Yes. Do homosexual and lesbian couples currently enjoy those same legal benefits in every state? No.

That is not equality under the law. The reason that LGBT couples do not have those same legal benefits is because "good Christians" keep voting their stupid religious beliefs into public law against the very first words of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.

You need to clarify that. Today's SOUTHERN Republicans were the same type of people fighting for the SOUTH against Lincoln.

I don't have to clarify nothing to you. You are revising history is what you are trying to do. Why would a racist change to the party of Lincoln? A party that freed the slaves. A party that sent in troops against the South's democrat racism. A party that supported every bill that helped black from the reconstruction. The racists stayed with the party they knew. The DixieCrats left the democrat party, ran a man for president then when that failed they all went back to the same teat.

Christianity is fucking stupid because you believe that there was a half-man/half-goat living in the center of the Earth who came to the surface in the form of a talking snake in order to deceive a woman (who was created from her husband's rib) into eating some fruit which destroyed the perfect world of the invisible man in the sky.

This is the premise of "original sin" and it is FUCKING RETARDED to believe that it was real then or now.

Why all the hate?

1975253_10152622468505830_84673444_n.png

I don't have to clarify nothing to you. You are revising history is what you are trying to do. Why would a racist change to the party of Lincoln? A party that freed the slaves. A party that sent in troops against the South's democrat racism. A party that supported every bill that helped black from the reconstruction. The racists stayed with the party they knew. The DixieCrats left the democrat party, ran a man for president then when that failed they all went back to the same teat.
Just type the words "Southern Strategy" into any search engine to find out why racist Southern Dixiecrats became racist Southern Republicans.

Well, I dare.

Its far more mild than what black people went through, and in part, gays have blacks to thank for that, because they forced our society to go through that and deal with some demons. We did....well most of us. And we're slowly progressing as a society.

We are FAR FAR better than places like Russia or Iran. So, we can't forget that America is THE best nation on Earth. But, the Seahawks are the best team in the NFL, and they'll still try to improve. So should we.

Improvement is applauding a man for standing up and saying he has sex with men? I thought personal life was supposed to stay personal. Why do we even need to know a man likes his junk to smell like ass? Gays have the same rights of every American...they just want to molest the idea of freedom by forcing Americans to support their lifestyle. This is bullying and nothing more. If someone stands up and says they believe homosexuality is a choice and sexual perversion, the gay left points their stinky little fingers, attacks religion and demonizes any person who disagrees.

Does heterosexual marriage have any legal benefits in the United States of America? Yes. Do homosexual and lesbian couples currently enjoy those same legal benefits in every state? No.

That is not equality under the law. The reason that LGBT couples do not have those same legal benefits is because "good Christians" keep voting their stupid religious beliefs into public law against the very first words of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.

Heterosexuals and Homosexuals are not equal in definition at least. If you need further explanation I suggest going to the NMBLA site.

Since it is not a right the states get to make the law. The people everytime they get a chance to vote on the issue has decided that marriage is between a man and a woman. Even in the very blue state of California that was the decision.

So although I don't blame gays for wanting what they want and trying to change the law don't come lecturing me about your religious beliefs concerning homosexuality nor trying to change definitions to fit that religious belief. Gay marriage is not a right any more then is straight marriage.

Last edited:

Why all the hate?

1975253_10152622468505830_84673444_n.png
This circular argument about "You're intolerant of intolerance" is so tired. Give that shit up. The 1st Amendment of the US Constitution reads, "Fuck your God." It doesn't get any clearer than that. It means "Keep your fairy tales out of public law." But you Christian Conservatives can't accept that your "faith" is gibberish.

You want to know which gay people are destroying the world? Gay priests, and not because they're gay but because they're priests.

So just to summarize.

A) Christians no longer think the deadly 7 sins are all that big a deal.

B) And they feel its ok to support and cater a wedding full of gluttony, as it doesn't conflict with their Chrisitan beliefs (see A).

Got it.

Just type the words "Southern Strategy" into any search engine to find out why racist Southern Dixiecrats became racist Southern Republicans.

Boy, I have been on web sites since the dawn of the Internet. I have argued this many many times. And it is BS that the so called "Southern Strategy" took the racist out of the democrat party. If it did then they certainly didn't get their monies worth with Nixon. He was more friendly to blacks then is Obama. Those who might have left left over state's rights issue but not the BS you imply.

Here, read from the words of the actual aritect of the "Southern Stratergy." Since I doubt you will here are some of the accomplishments of Nixon;

•raised the civil rights enforcement budget 800 percent;

•doubled the budget for black colleges;

•appointed more blacks to federal posts and high positions than any president, including LBJ;

•adopted the Philadelphia Plan mandating quotas for blacks in unions, and for black scholars in colleges and universities;

•invented “Black Capitalism” (the Office of Minority Business Enterprise), raised U.S. purchases from black businesses from $9 million to $153 million, increased small business loans to minorities 1,000 percent, increased U.S. deposits in minority-owned banks 4,000 percent;

•raised the share of Southern schools that were desegregated from 10 percent to 70 percent. Wrote the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights in 1975, “It has only been since 1968 that substantial reduction of racial segregation has taken place in the South.”

The charge that we built our Republican coalition on race is a lie. Nixon routed the left because it had shown itself incompetent to win or end a war into which it had plunged the United States and too befuddled or cowardly to denounce the rioters burning our cities or the brats rampaging on our campuses.

Read more at The Neocons and Nixon?s southern strategy

Forum List

Back