Christian bakers: Wouldnt ANY wedding violate the deadly sin of gluttony?

Sodomy is fun. As I like to remind women from time to time, blowjobs are flowers for men.
I will definitely use that line. Funny though, you added that to make sure everyone knows your not gay, huh?
I added that because I like blowjobs from the wife. I couldn't care less what people think I like to bed down with. Most of them will assume it's sheep anyway. I find that very Biblical. Assuming Adam had a penis what else did he have around until God came up with Eve?
I like eating pussy

if that helps to clarify anything.

:D

I will definitely use that line. Funny though, you added that to make sure everyone knows your not gay, huh?
I added that because I like blowjobs from the wife. I couldn't care less what people think I like to bed down with. Most of them will assume it's sheep anyway. I find that very Biblical. Assuming Adam had a penis what else did he have around until God came up with Eve?

Sorry, Im thinking you wanted to make sure everyone knows your a hetero. One of those people who make a gay joke then immediately says there is nothing the matter with being gay! (j/k)
Think what you like. It matters not a damn in this case.

I like eating pussy

if that helps to clarify anything.

:D
A good way to make and keep friends.

3% of the population is a minority. Blacks are 12%.

And I can't wait to here what that "opinion" is but I already know.
3%???? I thought the gays were claiming 10% But again, life decisions/ choices do not make you a minority. I like eating orange peels...does that make me a minority or is it a lifestyle choice that deserves no special rights. A choice. I suppose I can create some junk science and claim my love for orange peels is genetic, but that still doesn't make me a minority.
Tell me, are Muslims a minority? That's a choice right?
They are a religious minority in the US. But, ALL RELIGIONS, are protected by the US Constitution in the 1st Amendment.

3%???? I thought the gays were claiming 10% But again, life decisions/ choices do not make you a minority. I like eating orange peels...does that make me a minority or is it a lifestyle choice that deserves no special rights. A choice. I suppose I can create some junk science and claim my love for orange peels is genetic, but that still doesn't make me a minority.
They are a religious minority in the US. But, ALL RELIGIONS, are protected by the US Constitution in the 1st Amendment.
Fine. So a choice can make one a minority then.

Tell us, why do we protect more than just the Majority Religion here? What's the reasoning behind that? Isn't that minority thing just people being difficult and expecting us to treat their "choices" as equally valid? Why should we care about their rights anyway?

Tell us, why do we protect more than just the Majority Religion here? What's the reasoning behind that? Isn't that minority thing just people being difficult and expecting us to treat their "choices" as equally valid? Why should we care about their rights anyway?

They are a religious minority specifically protected by the US Constitution and the 1st Amendment...why, because a major principle in the founding of the US and risking life and limb to sail the seas was FREEDOM OF RELIGION.

They are a religious minority specifically protected by the US Constitution and the 1st Amendment...why, because a major principle in the founding of the US and risking life and limb to sail the seas was FREEDOM OF RELIGION.
So a minority in this case, one who has made a choice different from the majority, is protected, meaning that their choices are equally valid correct?

But the question remains, why should the majority care?

Exactly. And hey what do you know, we protect their rights.
A protected choice...or do you hate the 1st amendment too?
Hate it? My people invented it.

And a protected choice. Interesting. Is having or not having children a "protected" choice? I mean, do we have laws that protect such a thing?

What do you not understand about the founding of America and the law of the land and the first amendment that states...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

So a minority in this case, one who has made a choice different from the majority, is protected, meaning that their choices are equally valid correct?

You obviously don't understand the Bill of Rights and the founding of this nation. A religious minority is defined in the law of the land. Whyt are you trying to pervert the Constitution now, its bad enough you support the perversion of society.

And if you truly understood faith, you would realize faith finds you; you don't find faith.

A protected choice...or do you hate the 1st amendment too?
Hate it? My people invented it.

And a protected choice. Interesting. Is having or not having children a "protected" choice? I mean, do we have laws that protect such a thing?

What do you not understand about the founding of America and the law of the land and the first amendment that states...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
I understand it very well. Tell me, is yelling fire in a crowded theater "protected" if there actually is no fire? I mean, it's just speech right, and speech is protected right? That's a Founding Principle correct? No law prohibiting.

And if you truly understood faith, you would realize faith finds you; you don't find faith.
Seems to work both ways right? I mean, imagine that you've been raised in a country that has no concept we call God, no Bibles. Now what are the chances that such a person will become a Christian without a Bible? Will Jesus find them?

You obviously don't understand the Bill of Rights and the founding of this nation. A religious minority is defined in the law of the land. Whyt are you trying to pervert the Constitution now, its bad enough you support the perversion of society.
You seem to be having trouble answering this simple question? Why should the majority care about the rights of a minority?

You don't understand the principals of law and your arguments are becoming more and more childish. What next, are you going to bring up the difference between a donkey and a mule to support gay marriage? Your right, you cant yell fire in a crowded movie theater, but what the hell does that have to do with the freedom of religion? Or gay marriage, or special rights for people who make poor life choices.

Seems to work both ways right? I mean, imagine that you've been raised in a country that has no concept we call God, no Bibles. Now what are the chances that such a person will become a Christian without a Bible? Will Jesus find them?

The chances are great because somehow, bibles have found there way throughout the world. So has the Torah, the Koran and other religious texts. You can try to think of an imaginery situation, but the truth is, countries that had no concept of our God..now do. Are we re-writing history now?

The chances are great because somehow, bibles have found there way throughout the world. So has the Torah, the Koran and other religious texts. You can try to think of an imaginery situation, but the truth is, countries that had no concept of our God..now do. Are we re-writing history now?
So based upon what you said, you need to be exposed to holy books in order to have faith then?

Forum List

Back