Christian Author Ken Johnson

There are actually two different dates that people can start from.

No there isn't, there is one.

There are two and one of them starts with the edict or decree of the king to rebuild Jerusalem.

There is not. The only people that try to argue that are the idiots that a) want to disprove prophecy and, b) are just as bad at math as the idiots that want to say that that prophecy was fulfilled when Israel was reestablished.

Attempting to apply that prophecy to modern Israel is stupid. If you take the 70 weeks from the decree to rebuild Jerusalem and add it as written you will see that it is much more likely to line up with the time when the church changed from exclusively reaching out to the Jews and started to seek out converts from the Gentiles. That is way too simple for the assholes though, they want to prove they are smart, so they keep making stupid mistakes.

Here is a simple bullet list you can use to screen anyone who claims to be able to interpret prophecy.

• Anyone who claims that nothing has to occur before the return of Jesus is wrong.
  • Anyone who claims that Jesus will come back twice is wrong.
  • Anyone who claims the church will escape the tribulation is wrong.
  • Anyone who says that a prophecy paused, and that the last week of Danie;s 70 weeks will happen later is wrong.
There is a lot more, but there is no way to go into everything that people get wrong in eschatology. It took me years of study before I was able to see the inherent contradictions in the modern pre tribulation rapture camp. It should have been obvious, since none of the New Testament writers expected to not face persecution. They had to expect it, they say people dying from the very beginning, it would have been absurd to think that Jesus was going to protect them.

The Egyptian captivity was promised to last exactly 430 years. It lasted 430 years to the day the prophesy was given.
Jeremiah prophesied the Babylon captivity would last 70 years. It started in the spring 606 BC and lasted until the spring of 536 BC. 70 years on the dot.

God adds to that in Ezekiel 4:3-6 A year for each day and the days were 390 plus 40, or 430 years, minus the 70 they had already served in Babylon, so there were still 360 years to go after 536 BC.
But 95% of the Jews stayed in pagan Babylon, Iraq, and Afghanistan as colonists, because only the elderly remembered Israel. Because they refused to give up their pagan ways, the punishment was multiplied by 7. Lev.26:18

That meant the Jews would not have an independent nation for 360 years X 7. That is 2,520 years.
Those figures are calculated in Biblical years of 360 days, not calendar years of 365.25 days per year.

To convert to our calendar years, take the number of Biblical days, precisely 907.200 and divide it by 365.25 and you get 2483.8 modern calendar years. So, Ezekiel's prophesy translated into modern years takes us to the year 1947.4 but one year is missing.
That year was lost when we went from 1 BC to 1 AD. The year still existed, between the Feast of Passover on the 14th of Nisan from 1BC to the Passover on the 14th of Nisan in 1 AD. Ezekiel counted that year.

That brings the day that God restored an independent Nation to Israel to May 14, 1948.
On that day the Rabbi blew on the shofar and they celebrated the end of the worldwide diaspora of the Jews. At midnight, as May 15th began the British Mandate officially ended.
The Jews went to sleep on the 14th and woke up in their own land, on the 15th. In one day they were Israel again. :)

That is bullshit.

God knows how long a year is. Even the people that drew up the ancient Jewish calender knew the length of a day, which is why they threw in a leap month 7 times every 19 years. If you assume that prophecy years and real years are exactly the same, which makes a lot more sense than pretending God can't count, you will find that those 69 weeks, when counted from the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem, takes you to a rather significant period in history.

The math is accurate.
There are no prophesies that need to be fulfilled for the rapture to occur.
The church will escape the trib as promised.
No pauses, prophesy already fulfilled.
Here's one more you can add:
That this time, God will defend Israel Himself. Israel will remain Israel from now till eternity.

The math is accurate.
There are no prophesies that need to be fulfilled for the rapture to occur.
The church will escape the trib as promised.
No pauses, prophesy already fulfilled.
Here's one more you can add:
That this time, God will defend Israel Himself. Israel will remain Israel from now till eternity.

Wow, wrong on all counts. Does that make you feel better?

The Egyptian captivity was promised to last exactly 430 years. It lasted 430 years to the day the prophesy was given.
Jeremiah prophesied the Babylon captivity would last 70 years. It started in the spring 606 BC and lasted until the spring of 536 BC. 70 years on the dot.

God adds to that in Ezekiel 4:3-6 A year for each day and the days were 390 plus 40, or 430 years, minus the 70 they had already served in Babylon, so there were still 360 years to go after 536 BC.
But 95% of the Jews stayed in pagan Babylon, Iraq, and Afghanistan as colonists, because only the elderly remembered Israel. Because they refused to give up their pagan ways, the punishment was multiplied by 7. Lev.26:18

That meant the Jews would not have an independent nation for 360 years X 7. That is 2,520 years.
Those figures are calculated in Biblical years of 360 days, not calendar years of 365.25 days per year.

To convert to our calendar years, take the number of Biblical days, precisely 907.200 and divide it by 365.25 and you get 2483.8 modern calendar years. So, Ezekiel's prophesy translated into modern years takes us to the year 1947.4 but one year is missing.
That year was lost when we went from 1 BC to 1 AD. The year still existed, between the Feast of Passover on the 14th of Nisan from 1BC to the Passover on the 14th of Nisan in 1 AD. Ezekiel counted that year.

That brings the day that God restored an independent Nation to Israel to May 14, 1948.
On that day the Rabbi blew on the shofar and they celebrated the end of the worldwide diaspora of the Jews. At midnight, as May 15th began the British Mandate officially ended.
The Jews went to sleep on the 14th and woke up in their own land, on the 15th. In one day they were Israel again. :)

That is bullshit.

God knows how long a year is. Even the people that drew up the ancient Jewish calender knew the length of a day, which is why they threw in a leap month 7 times every 19 years. If you assume that prophecy years and real years are exactly the same, which makes a lot more sense than pretending God can't count, you will find that those 69 weeks, when counted from the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem, takes you to a rather significant period in history.

Of course He knows how long a year is and calculated to include the year that we overlooked. He also knows the difference between a Biblical year and our modern calendar version. He also knows the extension of time that He added to the prophesy you are clinging to.
You apparently do not.

Real years? lol.
Biblical years have always been 360 days in one year. If you doubt the math, then see if it meshes with any other prophesy. Like um, Israel would become a nation in one day. Is there any time other than 1948 when that has happened?

Want more?

Whoever forces Israel to parcel out God's land to Palestine will be cursed. Get ready America. If things aren't bad enough already......

Russia? God is going to hook you and your Muslim allies in and beat you all the way back home. Weather report=large hail. And allies shooting each other.
Let's see if God is right on the money there too. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Oh word. Bless your little heart. You having a nice weekend?
Explain prophecy. That part seems to be a lack of deception. It nails the future down for us.
If "Rome" did it, so can you. Tell me of a country that will be reborn in one day, 2000 years from now... :)

Chuck, have you started reading his book yet? What does he say about Calvinism?

There are different groups throughout history like the Israeli Essenes (20 BC to AD 70), Egyptian Essenes (20 BC- AD 70), Simon Magus (AD 10-65) who is in Acts 8:9-11, Valentinian /Basilidean Gnostics (AD 150), Augustine, the Manicheans, and Pelagius, AD 216-430, and Augustine of Hippo. They basically messed up or changed church history.

John Calvin fled for his life from France to Switzerland and became lawyer and used historical documents from the Gnostics while removing the bad doctrines from Augustine, the Manicheans and the Valentinian Gnostics to fight the Pope's hold on the people and it worked. The book does not call Calvnists a cult but it is easy to see the church father's arguments against Calvinism and sinless perfectionism.

I read about 46% of the book last night. I hope to finish the rest of the book sometime soon.

That is bullshit.

Of course He knows how long a year is and calculated to include the year that we overlooked. He also knows the difference between a Biblical year and our modern calendar version. He also knows the extension of time that He added to the prophesy you are clinging to.
You apparently do not.

Real years? lol.
Biblical years have always been 360 days in one year. If you doubt the math, then see if it meshes with any other prophesy. Like um, Israel would become a nation in one day. Is there any time other than 1948 when that has happened?

Want more?

Whoever forces Israel to parcel out God's land to Palestine will be cursed. Get ready America. If things aren't bad enough already......

Russia? God is going to hook you and your Muslim allies in and beat you all the way back home. Weather report=large hail. And allies shooting each other.
Let's see if God is right on the money there too. :eusa_angel:

Either you think you are stupid, or you think God wants to make you look stupid.

No there isn't, there is one.

There are two and one of them starts with the edict or decree of the king to rebuild Jerusalem.

There is not. The only people that try to argue that are the idiots that a) want to disprove prophecy and, b) are just as bad at math as the idiots that want to say that that prophecy was fulfilled when Israel was reestablished.

Attempting to apply that prophecy to modern Israel is stupid. If you take the 70 weeks from the decree to rebuild Jerusalem and add it as written you will see that it is much more likely to line up with the time when the church changed from exclusively reaching out to the Jews and started to seek out converts from the Gentiles. That is way too simple for the assholes though, they want to prove they are smart, so they keep making stupid mistakes.

Here is a simple bullet list you can use to screen anyone who claims to be able to interpret prophecy.

• Anyone who claims that nothing has to occur before the return of Jesus is wrong.
  • Anyone who says that a prophecy paused, and that the last week of Danie;s 70 weeks will happen later is wrong.
There is a lot more, but there is no way to go into everything that people get wrong in eschatology. It took me years of study before I was able to see the inherent contradictions in the modern pre tribulation rapture camp. It should have been obvious, since none of the New Testament writers expected to not face persecution. They had to expect it, they say people dying from the very beginning, it would have been absurd to think that Jesus was going to protect them.

I don't believe three of your four points. Your manuscripts could be at fault.

Tell you what, pick any point you think is wrong, tell me which manuscript you think proves it, and I will use that manuscript to show you you are wrong.

On the other hand, you can just go on pretending that you actually know what you are talking about because you read a book.

Tell you what, pick any point you think is wrong, tell me which manuscript you think proves it, and I will use that manuscript to show you you are wrong.

On the other hand, you can just go on pretending that you actually know what you are talking about because you read a book.

I already posted some of my views in this forum. I can't find it in a search.
I'm not here to fight. I'll consider the end times debate a secondary issue for the purpose of peace. I don't wish this to be a you vs. me kind of fight. Maybe in the future we can discuss it or you can tell me what you believe and that will be fine.
I actually listen to more MP3's of people teaching the Bible and radio broadcasts of people teaching the Bible verse by verse.
I've already debated this with other people including a pastor who took a different view.
I'm already tired and would rather finish reading my book.
This thread is already hijacked in several places.

I think one of the things God impressed upon my heart is that no matter how much I know, there may be some things in end times prophecy that only he knows. This may be why it might be dangerous to be a know it all.

A lot of the signs for His coming are general. One of the signs are wars and rumors of wars. Which war? Believers during the second world war thought it could be or escalate into the end of the world.

Acts 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

Acts 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

So it isn't for us to know but it also says:

Matthew 16:2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.

Matthew 16:3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

In this case, Jesus expects people to discern the signs of the times.

Forum List

Back