Christian Arab Woman Becomes Commander of Israeli Combat Unit

the stoopid fake "christains" in USA are zionist zombie robots

any kind of arab christian in israel or especially the west bank is oppressed
I wouldn't be talking about zombie robots if I were you. It seems like someone winds you up each morning and away you go. I certainly hope that whomever winds you up shakes out your burqa outside once in a while to give it an airing. Of course the zombie robot known as the blabbering Kvetching Yenta has spoken to every Christian Arab in Israel along with the Bahais and the Ahmadis to ask them if they feel so oppressed. Meanwhile of course these Christian Arabs are safe in Israel whereas in many Muslim countries they would stand a good chance of being killed because of their religion. And it certainly would be great if all the Christians in the U.S. were apprised at just how the Muslims are treating their fellow Christians in Muslim countries.
then why are so many arab christians leaving israel all the time??

its not just the muslims there giving them shit; its jews as well

to go to the west, of course and USA,

not to arab lands where I agree with you they are far worse treated

He's talking bullshit.

The Christian Copts alone in Egypt make 15% of the population.

Christians all together inside Israel are shy of 7%

It doesn't add up.

I wouldn't be talking about zombie robots if I were you. It seems like someone winds you up each morning and away you go. I certainly hope that whomever winds you up shakes out your burqa outside once in a while to give it an airing. Of course the zombie robot known as the blabbering Kvetching Yenta has spoken to every Christian Arab in Israel along with the Bahais and the Ahmadis to ask them if they feel so oppressed. Meanwhile of course these Christian Arabs are safe in Israel whereas in many Muslim countries they would stand a good chance of being killed because of their religion. And it certainly would be great if all the Christians in the U.S. were apprised at just how the Muslims are treating their fellow Christians in Muslim countries.

He's talking bullshit.

It doesn't add up.
It's really something how the Zombie Robot, the blabbering Kvetching Yenta, and her hanger on overlook how safe the Christians are in Israel when it comes to their religion. Meanwhile.....

Egypt’s Christians — Distraught and Displaced

she is not the only nice christian "arab" that sherri would despise-----there are lots of people in israel that sherri would despise------and who are not even jews there are even muslim arabs in israel that sherri would despise

He's talking bullshit.

It doesn't add up.
It's really something how the Zombie Robot, the blabbering Kvetching Yenta, and her hanger on overlook how safe the Christians are in Israel when it comes to their religion. Meanwhile.....

Another Zionist Jew funded website which also funds jihadwatch.

Which reports propaganda. And provides false content. Literally they throw out words and replace them to deceive people.

If you want information on Egyptian Christians, go see for yourself.

Don't take a Zionist Jews propaganda that he uses to gain support for Israel. That's the whole point in it.

she is not the only nice christian "arab" that sherri would despise-----there are lots of people in israel that sherri would despise------and who are not even jews there are even muslim arabs in israel that sherri would despise

You don't even live in Israel so you must despise it also. :dunno:

He's talking bullshit.

It doesn't add up.

Another Zionist Jew funded website which also funds jihadwatch.

Which reports propaganda. And provides false content. Literally they throw out words and replace them to deceive people.

If you want information on Egyptian Christians, go see for yourself.

Don't take a Zionist Jews propaganda that he uses to gain support for Israel. That's the whole point in it.
Pathetic Baghdad Bob, when it is something he doesn't like, right away it is a Zionist Jew propaganda site, which naturally shows the readers how terribly young and childish he is inasmuch as this article was written by an Arab Christian. No doubt if the article was from the Times of India or Dawn.com, he would still claim it is a Zionist Jew propaganda site. Of course he would swear up and down to Allah that he never ever used NeoNazi/Islamofascist propaganda sites nor would he even admit that he pulls things out of thin air because Bob believes that all the readers are stupid enough to believe his nonsense. Of course in Baghdad Bob's mosque, they are never going to tell the people like him attending the Friday sermons what is happening to the Coptic Christians nor will they inform them about what is happening to other Christians in Muslim countries. If Bob were old enough to drive, I would suggest that he visit a Coptic Church to get the real skinny on what is happening to the Copts in Egypt.

Forum List

Back