Christian Arab Woman Becomes Commander of Israeli Combat Unit

'because habibi' jews are still around-----the Aztecs are gone-----the Mayans are gone-----the egyptians are gone-----the edomites are gone-----the midianites are gone-----the babylonians are gone--------and soon the muslims will be gone

Who will take the spot? We know you hate Romans and Christians to death for destroying your empire. And please try to get rid of us. Israel will be gone on 10 min. We don't believe it will ever come to an end. The war where we will take over Jerusalem is gonna be fought with silaah al abyad(light white weopons)

Horses and swords.
Habibi don't talk like that...you are sinking to their level

Thanx for your msg but I can't reply because I am too new so not allowed to send one to you. I tried..

Anyhow, It's a Zionist myth that all the Jews were expelled from Palestine in 70 A.D. or 135 A.D.

Only from Jerusalem and its surroundings with much slaughter..

Jews stayed right where they were undisturbed in Galillee and much of the West Bank.

Half the Jews had left palestine voluntarily before the Romans came to seek a better life.

10% of all Roman citizens all over the Roman empire were jews.

Half never returned from Babylon when Iran put Israel back on the map.

10,000 plus Jews were back in Jerusalem in time to be murdered by the christian crusaders...all of them without mercy.

And after Saladin retook Jerusalem they returned again.

there was nothing to stop Jews returning to Palestine during all the centuries of Muslim rule but few did until Zionism.

Except that the Rabbis of many lands including USA and UK had a fatwa, an edict that Jews should NOT return until the Jewish messiah comes. Next year in jerusalem meant when the messiah comes.

Only the Tsars and Hitler changed that.

Zionists were all anti religious until very recently. There's NEVER been a religious Prime Minister of Israel...all unbelievers, every one of them including Mr Nyet Yahoo.

there's still a religious Jewish group called Naturei karta which believes it's wrong to go back now and supports the palestinians!

You're right. They are the sick people.

Anyways you passed 50 posts and you can reply now...thx...:)

'because' habibi your statement 'zionists were all anti religious until very recently'-----is not true----It is islamo nazi propaganda Herzl INVENTED non-religious zionism in the 1890s--------by that time RELIGIOUS ZIONISTS had already founded cities Thruout time MOST ZIONISTS HAVE BEEN RELIGIOUS------non religious zionism is a new thing. You overly influenced by islamo nazi propaganda

Maybe it is time Ramallah or Gaza have a Jewish commander ... Oh, wait, it is ethnic cleansed of Jews, just like most Muslim land.

'because habibi' jews are still around-----the Aztecs are gone-----the Mayans are gone-----the egyptians are gone-----the edomites are gone-----the midianites are gone-----the babylonians are gone--------and soon the muslims will be gone

Who will take the spot? We know you hate Romans and Christians to death for destroying your empire. And please try to get rid of us. Israel will be gone on 10 min. We don't believe it will ever come to an end. The war where we will take over Jerusalem is gonna be fought with silaah al abyad(light white weopons)

Horses and swords.
Was this in the last Friday sermon at the mosque and you were nodding your head to what the Imam was saying? How are you going to take over Jerusalem when you can't even get rid of the rats in the Arab homes, rats that the Arabs say are trained by the Jews to only go into the homes of Arabs?

rats too? gee----I am glad they are now training rats those snakes and sharks they were training to attack arabs-------were IMPOSSIBLE------at least rats have a brain-------sharks and snakes----barely have DORSAL GANGLIA

Horses and swords.
Habibi don't talk like that...you are sinking to their level

Thanx for your msg but I can't reply because I am too new so not allowed to send one to you. I tried..

Anyhow, It's a Zionist myth that all the Jews were expelled from Palestine in 70 A.D. or 135 A.D.

Only from Jerusalem and its surroundings with much slaughter..

Jews stayed right where they were undisturbed in Galillee and much of the West Bank.

Half the Jews had left palestine voluntarily before the Romans came to seek a better life.

10% of all Roman citizens all over the Roman empire were jews.

Half never returned from Babylon when Iran put Israel back on the map.

10,000 plus Jews were back in Jerusalem in time to be murdered by the christian crusaders...all of them without mercy.

And after Saladin retook Jerusalem they returned again.

there was nothing to stop Jews returning to Palestine during all the centuries of Muslim rule but few did until Zionism.

Except that the Rabbis of many lands including USA and UK had a fatwa, an edict that Jews should NOT return until the Jewish messiah comes. Next year in jerusalem meant when the messiah comes.

Only the Tsars and Hitler changed that.

Zionists were all anti religious until very recently. There's NEVER been a religious Prime Minister of Israel...all unbelievers, every one of them including Mr Nyet Yahoo.

there's still a religious Jewish group called Naturei karta which believes it's wrong to go back now and supports the palestinians!
Now the babbling Kvetching Yenta is bringing up the Naturei karta, one of the favorite Jewish groups of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites -- this tiny group who visits the crazies in Iran. How many times have we heard about this Naturei Karta on these message boards? Even Muslim posters would drag up this group like they were in love with these particular Jews. Very few people reading these boards would have ever heard of this small group if people like the babbling Kvetching Yenta didn't drag them up in the first place. Perhaps the babbling Kvetching Yenta can buy herself a fake beard so she will fit in and join this group when they next visit Iran.

Stupid ass liar. The last name shouldn't be a problem. In Arabic countries the names are Daar AL -(. ) something. Give that name you're family is referred to and I will see. Yes there is information
How about you give me your last name? Oh I know what it is! Mohammad Ebn Terrorist Bin Achmed Al Khara Bin Kalb Al Heywan Muslim.

Is that what Moses taught you to be? Even Moses was sick of you jewish sons of satan.
Is that what your imam told you, Kalb? Better than being a follower of that pedophile caravan robbing illiterate terrorist named Mohammed, eh?

Horses and swords.
You forget that today the name "Muslim" or "Islam" is synonymous with terrorism, murder, hate, persecution, and oppression. You backwards-ass Islamic donkey. LOL

This backward idiot. I found out some Jewish big names in Iraq. They are some the shittiest people there. All kinds of problems they started with Iraqi's.

This backward idiot. I found out some Jewish big names in Iraq. They are some the shittiest people there. All kinds of problems they started with Iraqi's.

wrong again-----the SHITTIEST PEOPLE are named MUHUMMAD ----I have never met a jew names MUHUMMAD

Oooo. He found out some Jewish big names in Iraq. Oooooo. Doncha love it when these donkeys talk like they know what they're talking about? Notice this donkey like all Islamic donkeys hates everyone who is non Muslim. He hates Marhaba because he's a Christian Lebanese who tells the truth about Islam, he hates me because I'm a Jew, he hates Hoss because he's an American Christian who supports Israel.

You symbolize the sick, disgusting, pathetic, savage behavior of your coreligionists and their shitty barbaric religion and bastard murderous terrorist prophet they follow.

Last edited:

wrong again-----the SHITTIEST PEOPLE are named MUHUMMAD ----I have never met a jew names MUHUMMAD

Nope. More lingo from a cookoo head. :lol:
Muha-MAD.
crybaby-muhammad0.jpg

Roudy makes his people look fascist and childish yet again. It makes your people look bad, its your loss.

what a lame deflection, what you do not want to tell people is how many muslims died in al qaeda attacks, and also your source, you think pictures intimidate people. You got it all wrong.

Last edited:
what a lame deflection, what you do not want to tell people is how many muslims died in al qaeda attacks, and also your source, you think pictures intimidate people. You got it all wrong.
Oh no doubt, Muslims kill more Muslims than they do non Muslims. We already know they have zero respect for life. By the way I found some "big" people in Islam. Know any of them personally, khara?

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Forum List

Back