Christian Arab Woman Becomes Commander of Israeli Combat Unit

This backward idiot. I found out some Jewish big names in Iraq. They are some the shittiest people there. All kinds of problems they started with Iraqi's.

wrong again-----the SHITTIEST PEOPLE are named MUHUMMAD ----I have never met a jew names MUHUMMAD

Nope. More lingo from a cookoo head. :lol:
A cuckoo head is probably a young boy who spends his life on message boards and doesn't lead a normal life interacting with boys and girls his own age. See the school psychiatrist so you don't waste your childhood further.

wrong again-----the SHITTIEST PEOPLE are named MUHUMMAD ----I have never met a jew names MUHUMMAD

Nope. More lingo from a cookoo head. :lol:
A cuckoo head is probably a young boy who spends his life on message boards and doesn't lead a normal life interacting with boys and girls his own age. See the school psychiatrist so you don't waste your childhood further.

It's very sad, isn't it? Having fun with his friends is a sin, and studying math or science for his future goes against his primitive religion. Yet he's the King of the chatboard.

This backward idiot. I found out some Jewish big names in Iraq. They are some the shittiest people there. All kinds of problems they started with Iraqi's.

Because Habibi----it happens that I know some of the more used Iraqi jewish names-----you got some examples becauseIAmShit?

Christian Arab Woman Becomes Commander of Israeli Combat Unit

Maybe she's hispanic like Lips. Or maybe it IS Lips? :dunno:

Nice Christian Arab, gets hatred from Islamists. Not the first time. Nor the last.

I'm sorry you have a warped view that everyone is an Islamist :lol:. When in fact most are Christians who are anti Israel. Also you conspiracy theories don't make you seem nice, rather foolish. :cool:

Nice Christian Arab, gets hatred from Islamists. Not the first time. Nor the last.

I'm sorry you have a warped view that everyone is an Islamist :lol:. When in fact most are Christians who are anti Israel. Also you conspiracy theories don't make you seem nice, rather foolish. :cool:
Most Christians are anti Israel? Did you pull this factoid out of your filthy Mohammad I mean ass, as you often do, or do you have any prove of this absurd claim? Fact is, it's actually THE OPPOSITE. But what would you know, you get your information from your boyfriends at the mosque.

Most Christians are anti Israel? Did you pull this factoid out of your filthy Mohammad I mean ass, as you often do, or do you have any prove of this absurd claim? Fact is, it's actually THE OPPOSITE. But what would you know, you get your information from your boyfriends at the mosque.
Roudy, what do your boyfriends tell you?

You must be a gay Nazi. LOL

AAMDpgNeCX-6.png

Last edited:

AAMDpgNeCX-6.png
the stoopid fake "christains" in USA are zionist zombie robots

any kind of arab christian in israel or especially the west bank is oppressed

AAMDpgNeCX-6.png

I wouldn't be talking about zombie robots if I were you. It seems like someone winds you up each morning and away you go. I certainly hope that whomever winds you up shakes out your burqa outside once in a while to give it an airing. Of course the zombie robot known as the blabbering Kvetching Yenta has spoken to every Christian Arab in Israel along with the Bahais and the Ahmadis to ask them if they feel so oppressed. Meanwhile of course these Christian Arabs are safe in Israel whereas in many Muslim countries they would stand a good chance of being killed because of their religion. And it certainly would be great if all the Christians in the U.S. were apprised at just how the Muslims are treating their fellow Christians in Muslim countries.

American Dhimmi - YouTube
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3KOZCM91c]American Dhimmi - YouTube[/ame]
20 Jul 2012 - 7 min - Uploaded by patcondell
Sweeping religious persecution under the rug ... Tarek Fatah on Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood ...

There's no such thing as a Palestinian Christian allowed to join the Army. She's probably an immigrant. Tell her she's a joke.

There is no such thing as bravery in the Jewish Army.

When Hamas approached the tank, Shalit yelled "I'm a Jew" I'm a Jew". Israel is a cowardly nation. Your technology advantage won't last forever.

It really is hard to take you seriously, when you speak all your words from the secure United States. Both you and Sunni don't really have an Idea.

My commander's family is from Haifa, goes way back. Just because one did the right decision and left Islam does not make the family a joke.

There is much bravery in the Jewish army. There is no bravery though, in calling other nations "Apes and pigs" brainwash your kids from childhood that they are the source of all evil and then cry when there this nation dislikes you back.

Israel is here to stay. Either you accept us, or your fight till your last. And you WILL
There is no bravery though, in calling other nations "Apes and pigs"

tell that to Irosie and your zionist pals here

they....but not you......do it all the time, dont they just??

cowards, aint they

unlike you they never even argue

just hit shit and run

cowards indeed

AAMDpgNeCX-6.png

I wouldn't be talking about zombie robots if I were you. It seems like someone winds you up each morning and away you go. I certainly hope that whomever winds you up shakes out your burqa outside once in a while to give it an airing. Of course the zombie robot known as the blabbering Kvetching Yenta has spoken to every Christian Arab in Israel along with the Bahais and the Ahmadis to ask them if they feel so oppressed. Meanwhile of course these Christian Arabs are safe in Israel whereas in many Muslim countries they would stand a good chance of being killed because of their religion. And it certainly would be great if all the Christians in the U.S. were apprised at just how the Muslims are treating their fellow Christians in Muslim countries.
then why are so many arab christians leaving israel all the time??

its not just the muslims there giving them shit; its jews as well

to go to the west, of course and USA,

not to arab lands where I agree with you they are far worse treated

Islamophobia is nothing but the fashionable modern cousin of good old anti-Semitism,
seeping from the same sewers of the collective unconscious,
exploiting the same old prejudices,
transferring to the Muslims all the hatred once directed towards the Jews.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back