Christ on a Cracker, Newsweak... Really?... The Palin Cover and Angle is Shameless...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
newsweek-palin-cover.jpg

^For the Love of God already...

Wanna tell us just how Objective a "Free Press" outlet you are as you Hide behind the Press Clause of the 1st Amendment?...

I Wonder if in the Story they Accuse her of Flushing Qurans down the Toilet?...

Douchebags.

:)

peace...

For Clarification...

I could give a SHIT about the what would be Called a Blatantly Sexist Cover of Sarah by Newsweak if it were the Weekly Standard doing to to a Liberal Woman, it's the Substance right there on the Cover that is FAR MORE Offensive:

How Do You Solve A Problem Like Sarah?
She's Bad News For The GOP - And For Everybody Else, Too

^How in the FUCK is Newsweak Supposed to be Taken Seriously?...

peace...

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Newsweak is NOT News... They should just Change their Name to Weak.

And it's a History with them...

The Gingrich who Stole Christmas?...

Yeah, their Response to the REPUBLICan Revolution in 1994.

Fuck them and anyone who Claims they are Objective.

They are as Objective as DNC's Weekly Newsletter.

peace...

If it's any consolation, only approx. 60,000 people read each weekly issue of Newsweek.

In contrast, the libertarian blog Instapundit gets 400,000 unique views each day.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Oh, come on, you have to give Newsweek a break. Their ratings are sinking like the Titanic...they're just doing whatever they can to try to get people to read their crap. Stay tuned, next week "Michelle Adopting a Baby Without Barack!"

peace...

It was tacky thing to do. Didn't Newsweek put to print an untouched photo of her, just last year?

Tacky yes, but she should have known better.

For Clarification...

I could give a SHIT about the what would be Called a Blatantly Sexist Cover of Sarah by Newsweak if it were the Weekly Standard doing to to a Liberal Woman, it's the Substance right there on the Cover that is FAR MORE Offensive:

peace...

I heard that headline the other day. The FIRST thought was WHY is an INDEPENDENT WOMAN such a "problem"??

For Clarification...

peace...
I don't agree with you that the cover is sexist, but you are correct on the blurb. It should read: Sarah Palin, Professional Victim.

If you guys don't stop bad mouthing my secret sweetie, Sarah, I'm going to remove you from my Christmas list...

For Clarification...

peace...
I don't agree with you that the cover is sexist, but you are correct on the blurb. It should read: Sarah Palin, Professional Victim.

She's a VICTIM in YOUR MIND, Ravioli, and that of your Statists Brothers and sisters (And many in the REPUBICAN PARTY), because it's IN YOUR MIND.

Ponder that. YOU ALL are threatened by an Independent Thinker that doesn't subscribe to conventional WISDOM/Status QUO.

Chew on it.

For Clarification...

peace...

She's a VICTIM in YOUR MIND, Ravioli, and that of your Statists Brothers and sisters (And many in the REPUBICAN PARTY), because it's IN YOUR MIND.

Ponder that. YOU ALL are threatened by an Independent Thinker that doesn't subscribe to conventional WISDOM/Status QUO.

Chew on it.
She may not be one, but she's taking on the role of one...

peace...

I've got an idea for you regarding Newsweek...don't buy it.

You don't like companies using the term "News" unless they are an unbias organization?

Well, then let's drop "News" from Fox News and Cable News Network.

Or maybe you can just stop fretting about it and enjoy looking at Newsweek's choice of cover photo.

Chew on it.
She may not be one, but she's taking on the role of one...

I doubt sincerly that she is up for 2012... But ONE thing that should be noted?

She is blazing a trail by EXAMPLE...for others of *LIKE MIND* to follow.

They should be ashamed of themselves....they snuck in to her house, took this picture without her knowing about it and now its on their cover. She had not idea they were going to take that pic of her. No way. She didnt pose for this for runners world...oh no. She also didnt pose for that pic of her on the runway in a bikini.....if they put that one on their cover, that would be terrible as well.

Whiner....no wonder she quit.

What a freakin victim she is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back