Christ on a Cracker, Newsweak... Really?... The Palin Cover and Angle is Shameless...

They should be ashamed of themselves....they snuck in to her house, took this picture without her knowing about it and now its on their cover. She had not idea they were going to take that pic of her. No way.

What a freakin victim she is.

classy news magazine that newsweek............serious stuff.....

Newsweak is NOT News... They should just Change their Name to Weak.

And it's a History with them...

The Gingrich who Stole Christmas?...

Yeah, their Response to the REPUBLICan Revolution in 1994.

Fuck them and anyone who Claims they are Objective.

They are as Objective as DNC's Weekly Newsletter.

:)

peace...

I've got an idea for you regarding Newsweek...don't buy it.

You don't like companies using the term "News" unless they are an unbias organization?

Well, then let's drop "News" from Fox News and Cable News Network.

Or maybe you can just stop fretting about it and enjoy looking at Newsweek's choice of cover photo.

I Love the Pic... I Hate the Journalistic Rape they Performed by Using it in the Context they did...

They Suck and have for Decades...

"The Gingrich who Stole Christmas" and the Flushing Quran's Lie are what Defines them.

They are NOT Objective... Far from it.

And I will Continue to Exercise my "Free Speech" Rights by Calling them out for Molesting the "Free Press" Clause of the 1st...

peace...

They should be ashamed of themselves....they snuck in to her house, took this picture without her knowing about it and now its on their cover. She had not idea they were going to take that pic of her. No way. She didnt pose for this for runners world...oh no. She also didnt pose for that pic of her on the runway in a bikini.....if they put that one on their cover, that would be terrible as well.

Whiner....no wonder she quit.

^Idiocy...

My OP Covers the Source for the Pic and there is NOONE on this Thread that you are Countering with your Babble.

peace...

For Clarification...

I could give a SHIT about the what would be Called a Blatantly Sexist Cover of Sarah by Newsweak if it were the Weekly Standard doing to to a Liberal Woman, it's the Substance right there on the Cover that is FAR MORE Offensive:

How Do You Solve A Problem Like Sarah?
She's Bad News For The GOP - And For Everybody Else, Too

^How in the FUCK is Newsweak Supposed to be Taken Seriously?...

peace...

I heard that headline the other day. The FIRST thought was WHY is an INDEPENDENT WOMAN such a "problem"??

Because she got of Line...

Glorious Leader and his Party only like SOME Women and SOME Blacks... Remember?

Walter Williams isn't even Really Black, don't ya Know...

peace...

They should be ashamed of themselves....they snuck in to her house, took this picture without her knowing about it and now its on their cover. She had not idea they were going to take that pic of her. No way. She didnt pose for this for runners world...oh no. She also didnt pose for that pic of her on the runway in a bikini.....if they put that one on their cover, that would be terrible as well.

Whiner....no wonder she quit.

Interesting that *YOU * assign that label upon her however *SHE* doesn't seem to ACT PER YOUR COMMAND with every interview *I* hear from her.

NOW why is that? Could it be that you are a brainless moron that hates people who THINK for themselves?

*COULD BE* In my estimation. YOU are a mindless DRONE.

peace...

It was tacky thing to do. Didn't Newsweek put to print an untouched photo of her, just last year?

Tacky yes, but she should have known better.

The pic was from a runner's magazine, which she did to promote better health through running. Liberal print media is in real trouble these days. I heard two gay papers wnet under this week. LIberal radio? Whoa, that sells like stinky fish.

peace...

You don't like companies using the term "News" unless they are an unbias organization?

Or maybe you can just stop fretting about it and enjoy looking at Newsweek's choice of cover photo.

I Love the Pic... I Hate the Journalistic Rape they Performed by Using it in the Context they did...

"The Gingrich who Stole Christmas" and the Flushing Quran's Lie are what Defines them.

And I will Continue to Exercise my "Free Speech" Rights by Calling them out for Molesting the "Free Press" Clause of the 1st...

peace...

I don't know anyone who considers them objective.

All of those "news" magazines are just for entertainment purposes.

peace...

I don't know anyone who considers them objective.

All of those "news" magazines are just for entertainment purposes.

They are Sourced by others in the "Free Press"... They Employ People who Cover the President and who Ask Questions in New Conferences...

They would Definitely HIDE Like Cowards behind the "Free Press" Clause of the 1st if Pushed Legally, so I have an Expectation that they NOT Abuse their Power and Stay Free from Inflence from either Political Party.

As it is now, they are a Mouthpiece for the DNC, and it Shows.

peace...

peace...

It was tacky thing to do. Didn't Newsweek put to print an untouched photo of her, just last year?

Tacky yes, but she should have known better.

The pic was from a runner's magazine, which she did to promote better health through running. Liberal print media is in real trouble these days. I heard two gay papers wnet under this week. LIberal radio? Whoa, that sells like stinky fish.

And the AP, the Mother of Liberal Propoganda, is Laying Off Workers...

peace...

They are Sourced by others in the "Free Press"... They Employ People who Cover the President and who Ask Questions in New Conferences....

So does Fox News.

And don't say that Fox News is "Fair and Balanced"!!!

FOXNews doesn't have a Front Cover that it Abuses...

Nobody Reads Newsweak... Their Cover Stories Make News elsewhere...

Let me go Look @ FOXNews right now...

Just Looked... As Always their Site is Dominated by AP Wire Stories...

They aren't Saying:

How Do You Solve A Problem Like Obama?
He's Bad News For The DNC - And For Everybody Else, Too

^If you can Find ANYTHING like that as a Cover Story @ FOXNews, you Post it here.

Top of the Fold, so to Speak... The Lead of their Website so Blatantly going After Obama like Newsweak did Palin.

I'll be here.

peace...

newsweek-palin-cover.jpg

^For the Love of God already...

Wanna tell us just how Objective a "Free Press" outlet you are as you Hide behind the Press Clause of the 1st Amendment?...

I Wonder if in the Story they Accuse her of Flushing Qurans down the Toilet?...

Douchebags.

peace...
The cover was alright when it was on the health magazine!
I might add you are never suppose to place flag like that! I wonder if the same people who are outraged over obama not putting his hand on his heart are mad at Palin for disrespecting the flag?

They are Sourced by others in the "Free Press"... They Employ People who Cover the President and who Ask Questions in New Conferences...

They would Definitely HIDE Like Cowards behind the "Free Press" Clause of the 1st if Pushed Legally, so I have an Expectation that they NOT Abuse their Power and Stay Free from Inflence from either Political Party.

As it is now, they are a Mouthpiece for the DNC, and it Shows.

And the AP, the Mother of Liberal Propoganda, is Laying Off Workers...

tha malcontent sourcing the AP:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-rich-to-pay-for-health-bill.html#post1723954

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ck-off-something-stinks-here.html#post1715933

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...icide-crow-can-be-eaten-here.html#post1713674

Hmmmm......

They are Sourced by others in the "Free Press"... They Employ People who Cover the President and who Ask Questions in New Conferences....

So does Fox News.

They aren't Saying:

^If you can Find ANYTHING like that as a Cover Story @ FOXNews, you Post it here.

Top of the Fold, so to Speak... The Lead of their Website so Blatantly going After Obama like Newsweak did Palin.

I'll be here.

peace...

Imagine that?

Newsweek Is In Decline

Good Riddence

So does Fox News.

They aren't Saying:

I'll be here.

peace...

As I said...I don't consider Newsweek any more of a news source than I consider People.

However, you say others source them as a legit news organization.

Show me links to these others where Newsweek is considered free press.

So does Fox News.

You're right. Instead they have 24 hours of streaming footage.

They aren't Saying:

I'll be here.

peace...

They don't have covers because they aren't a magazine. That being said, Fox has ran stuff that's are a lot worse. I give you exhibits A & B:

marksanfordfoxnewsthumb.jpg

foxfoley.jpg

Forum List

Back