Christ on a Cracker, Newsweak... Really?... The Palin Cover and Angle is Shameless...

marksanfordfoxnewsthumb.jpg

foxfoley.jpg

WELL STRIP ME DOWN AND THROW ME IN A PATCH OF NETTLES!!!

I guess I'd always mistakenly thought that Mark Sanford and Mark Foley were REPUBLICANS!!!

I'm glad that Fox News was able to sort that out for me!

So does Fox News.

And don't say that Fox News is "Fair and Balanced"!!!

FOXNews doesn't have a Front Cover that it Abuses...

You're right. Instead they have 24 hours of streaming footage.

They aren't Saying:

How Do You Solve A Problem Like Obama?
He's Bad News For The DNC - And For Everybody Else, Too

^If you can Find ANYTHING like that as a Cover Story @ FOXNews, you Post it here.

Top of the Fold, so to Speak... The Lead of their Website so Blatantly going After Obama like Newsweak did Palin.

I'll be here.

:)

peace...

They don't have covers because they aren't a magazine. That being said, Fox has ran stuff that's are a lot worse. I give you exhibits A & B:

foxfoley.jpg

The righty's in here said those were just simple mistakes. Not done on purpose.

They aren't Saying:

^If you can Find ANYTHING like that as a Cover Story @ FOXNews, you Post it here.

Top of the Fold, so to Speak... The Lead of their Website so Blatantly going After Obama like Newsweak did Palin.

I'll be here.

peace...

They don't have covers because they aren't a magazine. That being said, Fox has ran stuff that's are a lot worse. I give you exhibits A & B:

foxfoley.jpg

The resident IDIOT speaks.

So does Fox News.

Nobody Reads Newsweak... Their Cover Stories Make News elsewhere...

Let me go Look @ FOXNews right now...

Just Looked... As Always their Site is Dominated by AP Wire Stories...

They aren't Saying:

I'll be here.

peace...

As I said...I don't consider Newsweek any more of a news source than I consider People.

However, you say others source them as a legit news organization.

Show me links to these others where Newsweek is considered free press.

Don't need to. Newsweek Publishes their tripe and continues to publish their TRIPE. How much more FREE can one organization get that that and NOT be reigned in by another country say if they were published in CHINA?

XO? YOU make it too fuckin' easy. That's what makes YOU a Fuckin' MORON, that just doesn't get it, and should consider himself lucky to be posting from INSIDE the USA...Try your shit in CHINA?

That's right? YOU would NOT EXIST as a FREE HUMAN Posting from a totalraian State, now would you?

Jeeze! Does History or LOGIC hold water with ANY of you freaks?

Last edited:
newsweek-palin-cover.jpg

^For the Love of God already...

Wanna tell us just how Objective a "Free Press" outlet you are as you Hide behind the Press Clause of the 1st Amendment?...

I Wonder if in the Story they Accuse her of Flushing Qurans down the Toilet?...

Douchebags.

peace...
The cover was alright when it was on the health magazine!
I might add you are never suppose to place flag like that! I wonder if the same people who are outraged over obama not putting his hand on his heart are mad at Palin for disrespecting the flag?
Of course not. And this is why they are trying to deflect and pretend that the picture is sexist...to keep us from seeing that Palin has used the flag as a prop...much like she used Alaskans as a prop. I don't think it is working but it is reinforcing the point that Palin seems to be ashamed of her womanliness. Can you imagine a buff picture of a male being called sexist? :lol:

They aren't Saying:

I'll be here.

peace...

foxfoley.jpg

So you can't Find an Example of the Newsweak Headline in FOXNews Form?...

Noted.

Anyone else?

peace...

Gee. For someone the left considers stupid, irrelevant and a joke Palin sure does get a lot of media time. I guess it will be up to the folks how they take it.

Good for her. Hope she sells a million books and makes a gazillion dollars.

So does Fox News.

They aren't Saying:

I'll be here.

peace...

As I said...I don't consider Newsweek any more of a news source than I consider People.

Before I do, have you Conceded that you can't Find a FOXNews Headline Against a DemocRAT that Compares with this Week's Newsweak?...

peace...

Well, the legs are a little thick, but that problem could be taken care of with some exercise.

Not as thick as your head, apparently.

Sarah's Fine... Why the Left Hates her so is beyond me... Oh yeah, it's because she doesn't Stay in the Liberal Line and do what Liberal Men Expect her to do...

It's the same as when Liberals look at Conservative Blacks as Less than Black.

peace...

newsweek-palin-cover.jpg

^For the Love of God already...

Wanna tell us just how Objective a "Free Press" outlet you are as you Hide behind the Press Clause of the 1st Amendment?...

I Wonder if in the Story they Accuse her of Flushing Qurans down the Toilet?...

Douchebags.

peace...

It's hard to take a supposedly NEW'S magazine seriously when they do things like this. The good news the more they do this the more Ameican women get po'd the more they vote for the person who is being attacked. We love under dogs and will demonstrate that it at the voting booths.:clap2::clap2: Even the liberal ladies at the View are upset about the choice of Newsweek for the cover of their magazine, it's an insult and it's meant to denigrate all women from all parties, and that's the way they are taking it.

They aren't Saying:

I'll be here.

peace...

Before I do, have you Conceded that you can't Find a FOXNews Headline Against a DemocRAT that Compares with this Week's Newsweak?...

peace...

I have not seen any pictures on any magazines and if you would like to prove what you are saying then I would suggest you find a link. I know it's difficult for you, but it can be done.

peace...

I have not seen any pictures on any magazines and if you would like to prove what you are saying then I would suggest you find a link. I know it's difficult for you, but it can be done.

I don't do Chores for 2nd Parties... xotoxi was Asked to Provide Example, he Countered with a Request of his own...

I don't Play that, Homie. ;)

peace...

Well, the legs are a little thick, but that problem could be taken care of with some exercise.

Not as thick as your head, apparently.

Sarah's Fine... Why the Left Hates her so is beyond me... Oh yeah, it's because she doesn't Stay in the Liberal Line and do what Liberal Men Expect her to do...

It's the same as when Liberals look at Conservative Blacks as Less than Black.

peace...

Unfortunately their hypocritical double standard will never go away. They can't handle the truth. IMO, they're to be pitied.

If St Sarah The Mediawhore didn't want embarrasing pictures published, then she probably shouldn't pose for them.

If St Sarah The Mediawhore didn't want embarrasing pictures published, then she probably shouldn't pose for them.

^More Liberal Dishonesty and Sexism...

In CONTEXT, that Pic makes sense... On the Cover of NewsWEAK with the Slam Against her in Text, it's Sexist and Bias.

Try being Honest, Mr. Clean... It's... Liberating.

peace...

Forum List

Back