Chris Sununu bashes both Trump and DeSantis. Does he have a point w/ the latter RE Disney?

What it's gonna do is stick the towns and cities surrounding Disney with footing the bill for just about all the public services that the Disney Corp handles right now as a private self-governing entity.

DeSantis is a moron.

No actually it looks now like the Rethugikkkons in Florida are backing of everything that they beat the drum for what they were going to do. Except that now DeSatan and the Rethugikkkons get to appoint a few people the the Reedy creek board instead of all Disney appointees. That seems to be the only actual change. The Rethugikkkons even knew this whole move would have cost the buckoo bucks to do.

So you have no clue how Reedy Creek functioned, and being too lazy to google it, you went with "tax haven for Disney" and publicly embarrassed yourself - again!!! Do you have to wear the hockey helmet all of the time or only when you leave the house???
yes i know how it functions…apparently you don’t

This isn’t a mystery. The lawmakers made it clear they were going after Disney specifically because Disney expressed political viewpoints opposed to theirs.
Disney’s running off at the mouth and repeating demafasict propaganda was the reason lawmakers decide to look at these tax havens yes…but the law isn’t directed just at disney

Disney’s running off at the mouth and repeating demafasict propaganda was the reason lawmakers decide to look at these tax havens yes…but the law isn’t directed just at disney
It’s directed at Disney. It’s the only reason they made the law the way they did with the cutoff at 1968. Disney’s district was made in 1967.

This isn’t a mystery. The law exists solely to punish Disney.

He didn't punish Disney. At all in any way, shape or form.

Disney was given special privileges in Florida other corporations don't have and he left them completely alone until they attacked him with incorrect information and mislabeling his bill as "don't say gay" bill when his bill was simply about protecting school kids and never once said gay or that you couldn't talk about it, it discriminated against no one.

Then Disney increased their stance and desantis simply took away their special privileges and made them as equals as any other company in Florida. He didn't punish them, he made them equal and to people like Disney being treated on a level field to them is being punished.

Actually over 1900 other companies in Florida have the same deal as Disney. Just that none as as big as Disney.

Wrong again grandma.
Ignorance is not a defense.

Lawmakers admitted that they went after Disney because they expressed political positions.

"We joined with the governor in saying it was Disney's decision to go from an apolitical, safe 25,000 acres and try to be involved in public policy," Broxson said

This is punishment.

Ignorance is not a defense.

Lawmakers admitted that they went after Disney because they expressed political positions.

"We joined with the governor in saying it was Disney's decision to go from an apolitical, safe 25,000 acres and try to be involved in public policy," Broxson said

This is punishment.
I hope I never develop hatred in my heart like you have. I feel sorry for you.

I hope one day you actually become the person you think you are.
I have no hatred in my heart or am enmeshed in partisan politics like you. I love people regardless of race, color or creed. You seem like a bitter old lady.

I have no hatred in my heart or am enmeshed in partisan politics like you. I love people regardless of race, color or creed. You seem like a bitter old lady.
You say one thing. Your actions say another.

It’s directed at Disney. It’s the only reason they made the law the way they did with the cutoff at 1968. Disney’s district was made in 1967.

This isn’t a mystery. The law exists solely to punish Disney.
no it’s not…i already highlighted that it impacts all prior to 1968

Of course you would. The Cult loves losing.
I don't belong to a cult and usually vote for a 3rd party candidate. Unless we change the hearts and minds of most Americans we will continue to vote people into political office that aren't there for the right reasons.

no it’s not…i already highlighted that it impacts all prior to 1968
Why 1968? Because Disney was formed in 1967. Not a coincidence. More than 99% of special tax districts were totally unaffected. They went after Disney specifically.

It’s punishment.

Forum List

Back