Chris Matthews

Is the biggest fucking whiner on the planet.

No, he's the second.

Ed RedFaced Asswipe Shultz is the first.

Matthews is going crazy because he sees the writing on the walls. He knows Obama's ship is sinking and the bow is under the water.

I am so looking forward to he and Shultz having a heart attack and stroke on air in November.

My wife won't let me listen to him. She is apolitical, but when he asks questions and then won't let people answer....she is really offended by that. I don't know why oppoenents go on his show......Me, I'd slap him across the stage.

Guess what? The republicans didn't satisfy the jerks at msnbc. Boo fucking hoo hey?

I recall hearing, about 10 years ago, so called Conservatives calling in to Rush Limbaugh and saying that they thought Chris Matthews was a good, honest, non-partisan reporter.

And it wasn't April Fools day either!

I recall hearing, about 10 years ago, so called Conservatives calling in to Rush Limbaugh and saying that they thought Chris Matthews was a good, honest, non-partisan reporter.

So, you had a lost decade too? Mine was the 1970's....

So, you had a lost decade too? Mine was the 1970's....
I listened to Rush faithfully for almost 18 years and bought both of his books. He does a good job defining and contrasting Conservative and Liberal ideology. The problem is that he just makes excuses for the current Republican Party.

He even said on air that he was done "carrying water for the Republicans" after McCain got beat in 2008. That lasted for a little while but soon he was back to his old self. Oh well, but you know how it is: "Times change, people change". Myself included.

Let me guess...

Romney isn't black enough for him?

He doesn't get a tingle in his legs over Romney?

The GOP convention made too much sense for him?

What did he do this time? I'm always up for a good Chris Matthews roast. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

Well, he certainly made Rancid Penis back down. He was the one who was whining and tripping all over his own ignorance.

Never mind how funny that was and never mind that Preeeebus made an ass of himself. What I wanna know is WHY did the RNC choose such an incompetent idiot?

There's a lot of what Michael Steele says that I disagree with but he's not an idiot and he knows the issues.

Preeeebus is a total loser.

As for Mathews, I'm not crazy about some of his style and often want to yell at him to shut up and let the guest answer the question. I also have zero respect for catholics who still suck up to the church that protects pedophiles.

But, he's true to himself and, again, unlike nitwit preeebus, he really knows the issues.

Well, he certainly made Rancid Penis back down. He was the one who was whining and tripping all over his own ignorance.

Never mind how funny that was and never mind that Preeeebus made an ass of himself. What I wanna know is WHY did the RNC choose such an incompetent idiot?

There's a lot of what Michael Steele says that I disagree with but he's not an idiot and he knows the issues.

Preeeebus is a total loser.

As for Mathews, I'm not crazy about some of his style and often want to yell at him to shut up and let the guest answer the question. I also have zero respect for catholics who still suck up to the church that protects pedophiles.

But, he's true to himself and, again, unlike nitwit preeebus, he really knows the issues.

Chris probably gets lower rating than Al Sharpton.

He's a total jerkwad and the only person who looked bad in that spot was Joe Scarborough who didn't have the guts to tell Matthews to STFU and let someone answer.

Matthews has lost what little of a mind he ever had because he is reading the writing on the walls.

Is the biggest fucking whiner on the planet.

No, he's the second.

Ed RedFaced Asswipe Shultz is the first.

Matthews is going crazy because he sees the writing on the walls. He knows Obama's ship is sinking and the bow is under the water.

I am so looking forward to he and Shultz having a heart attack and stroke on air in November.

My wife won't let me listen to him. She is apolitical, but when he asks questions and then won't let people answer....she is really offended by that. I don't know why oppoenents go on his show......Me, I'd slap him across the stage.

Are you thinking that the tingling that Matthews feels in November might be down his left arm?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back