Chris Matthews Needs To Go

You rethugs can sure dish out the bull shit and hyperboyle and do it with a real hard assed attitued.

But when a Dem comes back at you the same way, you act like a bunch of whiny assed bitches.

Grow the fuk up and quit whining. Matthews kicked some Repub ass. He will continue to do so.
And I will continue to enjoy it when he does. Good job Chris.

Matthews couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. I could bitch-slap his ass like a pimp beating his whores. In 30 seconds I'd have him bawling.

"Feel my pimp-hand!!"

He kicked nobody's ass. He just showed himself for the horse's ass he is.

Last edited:
I always prefer Democrats who won't run from a fight. Mathews pushed back against these assholes instead of slinking out the door. Good for him.

Green, you know it's only okay for Republicans...

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's most outrageous moments

Yeah the media only ripped him apart for a week afterward. So that was "okay" for you.

Nobody is stopping you from "ripping" him for a week. Go ahead. Crispie Kream survived, Matthews will too.

Good for him.

Yes, and you show us exactly why Democrats vote for assholes.

Because assholes usually act like they would if given half a chance.

I always prefer Democrats who won't run from a fight. Mathews pushed back against these assholes instead of slinking out the door. Good for him.

Good to see him mix it up but there is a line. He has crossed it, I'm afraid.

Commentators who support a progressive viewpoint have hurdles that the regressive conservative commentators do not. Progress by it's definition is a delve into something new and usually novel. So when you as a progressive commentator say X is going to happen, there is a faith issue which is easy to mock. The mockery is often unfair and it's easy to become indignant but it is far, far, faaaaaaaar easier to come off as being personally offended by your opponent.

Randi Rhodes is probably one of the most level headed people I have heard speak. She spoke at a nearby college and some friends and I attended her lecture. It was incredible and she made point after point with humor, insight, and truth. When you listen to her droan on for 3 hours though; it's like fingernails on a chalkboard.

SE Cupp, a conservative commentator found on MSNBC has had many memorable turns on the public airwaves. When she called Keith Olberman a "gigantic dick", I had to agree; she was right. I agree with Olberman's premise nearly 95% of the time but the man is a gigantic dick.

In 2000 this guy was actually pretty normal. I used to watch him. Maybe something happened in his personal life that made him go insane. I dunno. It's very sad and bizarre. He's an embarrassment to his party and will pry be nominated to be vice president soon.

Seems to me he went over the edge when Obama entered the scene. He used to be watchable, but now he's just a slightly more intelligent version of Ed Schultz, just raw emotion 24/7. Weird.

When he was bashing Clinton..many moons ago..Republicans loved him.

Now?

Not so much.

In 2000 this guy was actually pretty normal. I used to watch him. Maybe something happened in his personal life that made him go insane. I dunno. It's very sad and bizarre. He's an embarrassment to his party and will pry be nominated to be vice president soon.

I agree. Matthews was a pretty decent political journalist in years back.
Today he is all about gotcha'ism and insulting/leading questions.

Yeah, you loved him when he enjoyed Bush's package, but hate him now that President Obama gave him a "tingle". :rolleyes:

Congratualtions!! :clap2:
You win today's "Lame mischaracterization of the day" award.
Great Job!!

Seems to me he went over the edge when Obama entered the scene. He used to be watchable, but now he's just a slightly more intelligent version of Ed Schultz, just raw emotion 24/7. Weird.

When he was bashing Clinton..many moons ago..Republicans loved him.

Now?

Not so much.

I don't think we collectively loved Matthews at all.

You rethugs can sure dish out the bull shit and hyperboyle and do it with a real hard assed attitued.

But when a Dem comes back at you the same way, you act like a bunch of whiny assed bitches.

Grow the fuk up and quit whining. Matthews kicked some Repub ass. He will continue to do so.

Matthews couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. I could bitch-slap his ass like a pimp beating his whores. In 30 seconds I'd have him bawling.

"Feel my pimp-hand!!"

Another bad ass on a message board eh? Who's ass you kicked lately. Anyone we know?

Guess you never met any Irishmen? You keep telling yourself what a bad dude you are.
On a message board no less. I believe you. Really I do. LMAO.

Hey dude. My comment to ass kickin was not literal. You stupid fuk.

"Feel my pimp-hand!!"

Another bad ass on a message board eh? Who's ass you kicked lately. Anyone we know?

Guess you never met any Irishmen? You keep telling yourself what a bad dude you are.

My Dad was Irish and my mom Scottish.

And I don't care if you meant it literally. If the fat fuck keeps mouthing off the only thing beating him to the hospital will be the headlights of the ambulance taking him there.

Last edited:
Matthews is always angry because he has the lowest ratings of all political talk shows. It used to be Keith Olberman, but he finally got the boot so its Matthews. If he gets outrageous, maybe someone will tune in.

"Feel my pimp-hand!!"

Another bad ass on a message board eh? Who's ass you kicked lately. Anyone we know? Guess you never met any Irishmen? You keep telling yourself what a bad dude you are.

My Dad was Irish and my mom Scottish.

And I don't care if you meant it literally. If the fat fuck keeps mouthing off the only thing beating him to the hospital will be the headlights of the ambulance taking him there.
The Internet "tough guy" routine; ahh..it never gets old.

I guess now that "T" has left, you're taking over the mantle hey Nancy.

Was it true that the phrase "tea party" was never mentioned from the podium during the RNC convention. Ouch...that's gotta hurt.

Matthews is always angry because he has the lowest ratings of all political talk shows. It used to be Keith Olberman, but he finally got the boot so its Matthews. If he gets outrageous, maybe someone will tune in.

These days if you act like a total asswad you get attention from the left.

Jason Biggs of American Pie mouthed off in a tweet, so he's looking for work.

Cher is usually mouthing off, Ellen Barkin, haven't heard anything from Bill Maher lately but I think he saves his career by being an ass periodically.

I agree. Matthews was a pretty decent political journalist in years back.
Today he is all about gotcha'ism and insulting/leading questions.

Yeah, you loved him when he enjoyed Bush's package, but hate him now that President Obama gave him a "tingle". :rolleyes:

Congratualtions!! :clap2:
You win today's "Lame mischaracterization of the day" award.
Great Job!!

The average WalMart factory worker in Bangladesh makes $43 per month. On average, 14 hours per day.
Thank you for shopping at WalMart.

That's $42.50 more then what the guy used to make...
Yes Indeed Thank you for shopping at Wal Mart...
If the guy doesn't want to work there he can go work somewhere else.
People can shop shop somewhere else if they choose.They choose to shop WalMart.

Maybe this brutal Obama economy is a factor.

Cher is usually mouthing off, Ellen Barkin, haven't heard anything from Bill Maher lately but I think he saves his career by being an ass periodically.

Liberals are always angry, they win they are angry (because they can't have their way all the time like they believe they should), they lose they are angry..and extremely UGLY people

such sad lives

Liberals are always angry, they win they are angry (because they can't have their way all the time like they believe they should), they lose they are angry..and extremely UGLY people

such sad lives

Yup....it's surprising there aren't more shootings than there are.

Steyn at his best;

'It’s only the beginning of September. So we’ve got two more months of this. I don’t know how it will play in the negrohoods of Chicago — whoops, sorry, I apologize for saying “Chicago” — but let me make a modest observation from having spent much of the last few months traveling round foreign parts. When you don’t have frighteningly white upscale liberals obsessing about the racist subtext of golf, it’s amazing how much time it frees up to talk about other stuff. For example, as dysfunctional as Greece undoubtedly is, if you criticize the government’s plans for public-pensions provision, there are no Chris Matthews types with such a highly evolved state of racial consciousness that they reflexively hear “watermelon” instead of the word “pensions.”'

Dog-Whistling Past the Graveyard - Mark Steyn - National Review Online

Forum List

Back