Chris Matthews Needs To Go

There's something wrong with this guy. Seriously wrong. I hope his family can convince him to seek help.

Matthews has always been a dope. But he has a right to be a dope. Shame on mud for wanting to see someone's first amendment rights taken away.

I think Matthews is a sick man. There were days they couldn't get enough makeup on him to cover up his ashen grey face. He looks horrible, If he feels as horrible as he looks it would explain his churlish rudeness. not forgive it just explain it.

Matthews has always been a dope. But he has a right to be a dope. Shame on mud for wanting to see someone's first amendment rights taken away.

Nah, he used to be relevant. With that said, as long as his employer wants to pay him, that's none of my concern.

It was a very awkward moment recently on the Morning Joe show on MSNBC.
The people on the set looked very uncomfortable after Mathews went off on the RNC Chairperson.
It was pretty sad.

Mathews just lost it.

It was a very awkward moment recently on the Morning Joe show on MSNBC.
The people on the set looked very uncomfortable after Mathews went off on the RNC Chairperson.
It was pretty sad.

Mathews just lost it.

It's bizarre to say the least.

Chris_Matthews.jpg

“What’s this, a douchebag convention?”

This was what Chris Matthews said to several restaurant goers in Tampa Bay, to which on of them retorted; "No, that's next week!!!"

This isn't the first time Matthews insulted someone at the RNC last week. Last Monday Matthews started screaming that asking for Obama's birth certificate was racism. Nobody there seemed to think so, even other members of NBC news, most of them liberals including Tom Brokaw.

Some apologized for Chris afterward and said the doesn't speak for he rest of them. Chris Matthews seemed to be a very disruptive force at the convention. He was no less disruptive than a Code-Pink protester.

Personally I think the guy that had a thrill up his leg when Obama won the nomination in 2008 has worn out his welcome. He is becoming a characture of the insanity of the left and their special brand of bigotry.

Matthews producer even started a shoving match:

Host Matthews was taping an outdoor portion of his show the evening Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination when a pair of hecklers started goading him about "tingles."

Matthews claimed in 2008 that an Obama speech gave him a "thrill" up his leg and has received grief for the comment ever since -- notably, Michele Bachmann on the night of 2010 midterm elections.

According to witnesses, the two men yelled out, "Hey Chris, how's that tingle up your leg?" Others in the audience were laughing at Matthews when a producer for MSNBC came running up and pushed the two hecklers.

"Then this short dude who works for MSNBC pushed them," said Toby David, who came to the defense of the two hecklers. Another witness, Kim Churchman, added, "One of them was smiling and didn't know it was coming, and the guy just shoved him."

Said David: "He kept pushing them around, so I rolled over there. And the MSNBC guy says, 'You wanna get in trouble too?’ I said: ‘Who are you? A cop? If not, maybe I should make a call and we'll see who's in trouble.' The MSNBC guy was just talking tough."

MSNBC Producer Starts Shoving Match With Hecklers of Chris Matthews

I remember when Matthews was trying to at least appear objective when he asked an Obama campaign rep if he knew what legislation Obama has been responsible for, to which the representative couldn't respond. He drew a blank:

"Hardball" Way Too Hard for Obama Supporter Kirk Watson - YouTube

Link
Chris Matthews gets into confrontation with GOP delegates - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Shoving Match Between Chris Matthews' Hecklers, MSNBC Producer Investigated at RNC (Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

He's the best. It really did look like a douchbag convention.. Having said that, I wouldn't believe the first or last word Brietbart writes.

We need to keep Chris Matthews, he exposes the liberals as arrogant, as fools, as racist, and as mean spirited. He shows the nasty, disgusting side of liberals.

Let him stay on the air, please. He and his ignorant dupes have shown how sick they are.

I seem to recall you going on a bender to get Rush Limbaugh off the air over the Sandra Fluke comments...

Hypocrite much?

Matthews is sometimes a bit off base......misses the point of things sometimes. He is hyperbolic and often lets his emotions get the best of him.

But.......he doesn't try to hide where he stands and he goes about his business with integrity. He's not always right.....but he isn't playing the game every time you see him like some others.

I have no problem with hin calling some lame hecklers douche bags. They were acting like douche bags.

In 2000 this guy was actually pretty normal. I used to watch him. Maybe something happened in his personal life that made him go insane. I dunno. It's very sad and bizarre. He's an embarrassment to his party and will pry be nominated to be vice president soon.

That is because he was talking about how good Bush looked in jeans and fawning all over him.

Mathews is an idiot.

I wish he wasnt on TV.

He is a terrible interveiwer and whenever I watch him I end up yelling at the TV for him to shut his fucking mouth and let his interview subject speak.

Mathews should have been gone years ago

He a fucking idiot.

"life is a campaign"

what a dumb assed name for a book in this era

WHo cares..........nobody watches him anyway.............but one thing is for sure.............he's stuck forever on MSNBC. He'll never get another job in journalism anywhere, which makes me nothing less than epic giddy!!!

Tell me you'd be surprised to see a story on DRUDGE soon about this guy Matthews offing himself in the middle of the night? Even his nutter colleagues dont take him seriously anymore!!!

Mathews like all Americans has a right to speak his mind, we may not agree with what he says but when he says it it does make him and what he support look like a fucking cluster fuck.

Forum List

Back