Chris Matthews Needs To Go

For not liking MSNBC you right wingers sure seem to spend a lot of time watching it. And also seem very threatened. :lol:

It's better than the comedy channel !

I personally watch Ed Shultz hoping he will have a stroke right on the air.

Don't fall into the liberal trap of trying to silence opposition speech. Matthews is paid by corporations who invest in commercial time. Who cares if the hypocrites in MSNBC want to keep him around for laughs. I watched him two years ago on election night when republicans swept the House and he was an embarrassment with stupid remarks and inappropriate giggling. His only excuse was that he was drunk. Otherwise he is a fool.

Don't fall into the liberal trap of trying to silence opposition speech. Matthews is paid by corporations who invest in commercial time. Who cares if the hypocrites in MSNBC want to keep him around for laughs. I watched him two years ago on election night when republicans swept the House and he was an embarrassment with stupid remarks and inappropriate giggling. His only excuse was that he was drunk. Otherwise he is a fool.

Oh.... So he's a drunk..That must be it

Yes, and you show us exactly why Democrats vote for assholes.

Because assholes usually act like they would if given half a chance.

I always prefer Democrats who won't run from a fight. Mathews pushed back against these assholes instead of slinking out the door. Good for him.

His producer "pushed back"...

Chrissy Matthews stood there like the pussy he is...

He's the one who asked them if this was a douchebag convention. He definately pushed back, he always does.

Ari Fleischer?! How far back do you have to travel to get some Repub responses to Chris Matthews?

Pathetic.

He embarrassed the shit out of Michelle Malkin when she was trying to claim John Kerry shot himself just to get a medal. :lol: She was spitting and sputtering then crawled out of there in shame.

John Kerry got hit with some rice shrapnel from his own grenade. So essentially he shot himself.

Ari Fleischer?! How far back do you have to travel to get some Repub responses to Chris Matthews?

Pathetic.

He embarrassed the shit out of Michelle Malkin when she was trying to claim John Kerry shot himself just to get a medal. :lol: She was spitting and sputtering then crawled out of there in shame.

As I recall it, she tried to explain her point and he shouted over her like a crazy person.

And I'm not a fan of Malkin at all. But there is evidence that the first purple heart was the result of a bit of shrapnel that bounced back because Kerry fired an M79 at a target at close range.

Again,not a problem with that, it happens a lot in wartime, and the military gives out purple hearts for it all the time.

Forum List

Back