Chris Matthews Needs To Go

and you think Oriely is fairer than chris right

Doesnt matter what my opinion is...........but poilitically, Orielly connects with tens of millions more voters which is all I care about. Matthews draws zero new viewers as the only ones tuning into his show are hard core far left people = a very small percentage of viewers.

Last edited:
Matthews is sometimes a bit off base......misses the point of things sometimes. He is hyperbolic and often lets his emotions get the best of him.

But.......he doesn't try to hide where he stands and he goes about his business with integrity. He's not always right.....but he isn't playing the game every time you see him like some others.

I have no problem with hin calling some lame hecklers douche bags. They were acting like douche bags.

And that excuses his borish conduct?

Sorry, he represents MSNBC.......those other guys didn't. Not to mention that he pretty much was looking for trouble.

He's lucky they didn't get hostile with his ass. He would have been in serious trouble.

Matthews is sometimes a bit off base......misses the point of things sometimes. He is hyperbolic and often lets his emotions get the best of him.

But.......he doesn't try to hide where he stands and he goes about his business with integrity. He's not always right.....but he isn't playing the game every time you see him like some others.

I have no problem with hin calling some lame hecklers douche bags. They were acting like douche bags.

And that excuses his borish conduct?

Sorry, he represents MSNBC.......those other guys didn't. Not to mention that he pretty much was looking for trouble.

He's lucky they didn't get hostile with his ass. He would have been in serious trouble.

Real men don't describe conduct as "boorish". I'm guessing Matthews would make easy work of you....even at his age.

You bat crap crazies hate Chris because he's got your number. Chris rocks!!! Just suck it up!!! :D

people just turn off Matthews whenever he comes on and PMSNBC...hit them where it hurts, the pocket book

maybe they will get the point people are sick of these nasty idiots spewing

Last edited:
Chris Mathews is losing his mind. As prospects for Obama's reelection fade, Chris gets a little crazier, all those nutjobs on MSNBC are a joke. Some people actually watch these psychos?...Pathetic
He's just antsy because he took a pay cut last month due to viewer migration to Fox News. :lmao:

Matthews needs to stay !

He's perfect for the MSNBC line up.

Shultz, Matthews and Sharpton are seen as total klutzmos. If Chris needs a fight, maybe he can clobber Shutlz's ex wife like Eddy used to do. Then he can go bang Sharpton's mistress.

Matthews needs to stay !

Shultz, Matthews and Sharpton are seen as total klutzmos. If Chris needs a fight, maybe he can clobber Shutlz's ex wife like Eddy used to do. Then he can go bang Sharpton's mistress.

:lol:

You bat crap crazies hate Chris because he's got your number. Chris rocks!!! Just suck it up!!! :D

Chris has a number alright......

Ratings from Aug 30th.....

Primetime P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC 6,642 1,637 2,985
CNN 1,658 581 738
MSNBC 1,573 467 642
CNBC 182 83 92
FBN 298 98 166
HLN 361 120 186

From what I recall Chris is less than 1000.....

Talk about sucking it !

I watch Mathews strictly for the comedy, I can't believe anyone would take his political views seriously though. He has long since blown his cover as an Obama/Clinton/lefty liberal shill.

Chris_Matthews.jpg

“What’s this, a douchebag convention?”

This was what Chris Matthews said to several restaurant goers in Tampa Bay, to which on of them retorted; "No, that's next week!!!"

This isn't the first time Matthews insulted someone at the RNC last week. Last Monday Matthews started screaming that asking for Obama's birth certificate was racism. Nobody there seemed to think so, even other members of NBC news, most of them liberals including Tom Brokaw.

Some apologized for Chris afterward and said the doesn't speak for he rest of them. Chris Matthews seemed to be a very disruptive force at the convention. He was no less disruptive than a Code-Pink protester.

Personally I think the guy that had a thrill up his leg when Obama won the nomination in 2008 has worn out his welcome. He is becoming a characture of the insanity of the left and their special brand of bigotry.

Matthews producer even started a shoving match:

Host Matthews was taping an outdoor portion of his show the evening Mitt Romney accepted his party's nomination when a pair of hecklers started goading him about "tingles."

Matthews claimed in 2008 that an Obama speech gave him a "thrill" up his leg and has received grief for the comment ever since -- notably, Michele Bachmann on the night of 2010 midterm elections.

According to witnesses, the two men yelled out, "Hey Chris, how's that tingle up your leg?" Others in the audience were laughing at Matthews when a producer for MSNBC came running up and pushed the two hecklers.

"Then this short dude who works for MSNBC pushed them," said Toby David, who came to the defense of the two hecklers. Another witness, Kim Churchman, added, "One of them was smiling and didn't know it was coming, and the guy just shoved him."

Said David: "He kept pushing them around, so I rolled over there. And the MSNBC guy says, 'You wanna get in trouble too?’ I said: ‘Who are you? A cop? If not, maybe I should make a call and we'll see who's in trouble.' The MSNBC guy was just talking tough."

MSNBC Producer Starts Shoving Match With Hecklers of Chris Matthews

I remember when Matthews was trying to at least appear objective when he asked an Obama campaign rep if he knew what legislation Obama has been responsible for, to which the representative couldn't respond. He drew a blank:

"Hardball" Way Too Hard for Obama Supporter Kirk Watson - YouTube

Link
Chris Matthews gets into confrontation with GOP delegates - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Shoving Match Between Chris Matthews' Hecklers, MSNBC Producer Investigated at RNC (Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

Only liberals can act like that and have it be considered acceptable as I said on another thread there is a reason MSNBC is at the bottom of the ratings and Matthews is a big part of it.

Keep Matthews, he is great for getting the liberal agenda out there.

Matthews needs to stay !

I agree, they are all so great for showing America what liberals are all about. Hypocrisy, hate, ignorance and racism.

Matthews has become a total disgrace..this is what PMSnbc thinks is good?

shun that station and all their lying talking heads..

Not sure there's a whole lot of "thinking" of anything going on over at MSNBC.
Their ratings keep falling and they invariably respond by doubling down on their brand of leftist propaganda as if there is some huge audience for it.
Even leftist drones know that MSNBC is not the place to go if you're interested in factual news coverage.

Good for him.

Yes, and you show us exactly why Democrats vote for assholes.

Because assholes usually act like they would if given half a chance.

I always prefer Democrats who won't run from a fight. Mathews pushed back against these assholes instead of slinking out the door. Good for him.

That's a nice excuse but in the statement Mathews emailed to The Hill he said his intent in "addressing the hecklers" was in hopes of finding some "common ground".

So who's the cowardly liar? You or Mathews?

Yes, and you show us exactly why Democrats vote for assholes.

Because assholes usually act like they would if given half a chance.

I always prefer Democrats who won't run from a fight. Mathews pushed back against these assholes instead of slinking out the door. Good for him.

Green, you know it's only okay for Republicans...

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's most outrageous moments

Another pathetic dodge.
Is Christie a hard balling "news" man?
:lol::lol::lol:

In 2000 this guy was actually pretty normal. I used to watch him. Maybe something happened in his personal life that made him go insane. I dunno. It's very sad and bizarre. He's an embarrassment to his party and will pry be nominated to be vice president soon.

I agree. Matthews was a pretty decent political journalist in years back.
Today he is all about gotcha'ism and insulting/leading questions.

Yeah, you loved him when he enjoyed Bush's package, but hate him now that President Obama gave him a "tingle". :rolleyes:

He is THE partisan hack and he attempts to bill himself as a "news man".
Nuff said.
And BTW, Mathews would likely attempt to kick your ass for misquoting him. He said "thrill" not "tingle". ;)

I watch Mathews strictly for the comedy, I can't believe anyone would take his political views seriously though. He has long since blown his cover as an Obama/Clinton/lefty liberal shill.
Bb-b-b-b-but TM believes him. :lmao:

I kinda feel sorry for Mathews, he's completely lost any relevance or trust on the issues, he's merely a buffoon spewing talking points for the left.

He does make me laugh though...:dunno:

Forum List

Back