Chris Matthews: Ivanka Trump scares me

Ivanka is exquisitely beautiful.
That's what her daddy says
He's right. Yet again...

ZBlNJPHpghJJRuS-800x450-noPad.jpg

Don't we all have pictures of hugging or kissing our fathers?

I trust her judgement more than I trust her fathers

if I remember........ they are both her and her father are around a 140 IQ

Fool me once....

I don't trust what Trump says his IQ might be. Based on his writing, spelling and speaking, I would place it in the mid 90s
He's got a IQ higher than any Obama
He has an IQ lower than a Golden Retreiver

Dogs as Smart as 2-year-old Kids

Golden Retrievers are #4

I trust her judgement more than I trust her fathers

if I remember........ they are both her and her father are around a 140 IQ

Fool me once....

I don't trust what Trump says his IQ might be. Based on his writing, spelling and speaking, I would place it in the mid 90s
He's got a IQ higher than any Obama

Isn't Obama's around 102?
Maybe on a good day if Ayers takes the test for him

Is he gay or what. Ivanka is one of America's great beauties in my opinion.
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha, Jesus fuggin' Christ, americans can be sold anything, anything at all. A white house based upon nepotism and cronyism is praised these days. And we got Goldman Sachs just as Hilary would have done with her crooked ass. Like with Obama before Don, Bush before Obama, and on and on ....

Good Lord. She's not taking a salary (which is really all that matters) and she appears pretty level headed. He probably just wants her there as a sounding board. Like Barack Obama never talked to Michelle about anything? We already knew Ivanka and Melania would be sharing First Lady duties. This is just President Trump's way of making that official. Nothing to see here but a bunch of butt hurt Liberals.

Nothing to see here but a bunch of butthurt dilusional americans who still are unable to see that their "two sides" they squabble over all fling the same poo down onto the masses. Sounding board, yeah, that dizzy little 1%er born into entitlement understands the desires, wishes, needs, and pain of the masses in this high tech low profile feudalism economy that continues to get worse the the unsubstantial people over the past half century.

MSNBC's Chris Matthews explains his strange paranoid delusional fears of Ivanka Trump now that she's officially an advisor to the President.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When people watch these MSM mental cases they soon find they are thinking the same way, some how people can never figure it out how the mass media controls their thinking, or what they think. They are fed bs lies from mental cases like these bozos and don't even know it.
There is something seriously wrong with these nutjobs.

Snoopy_Woodstock_Easter_zpsuibznkl0.png

There's nothing to be scared of about her!
Ivanka Trump looks like an average classy woman :)

MSNBC's Chris Matthews explains his strange paranoid delusional fears of Ivanka Trump now that she's officially an advisor to the President.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When people watch these MSM mental cases they soon find they are thinking the same way, some how people can never figure it out how the mass media controls their thinking, or what they think. They are fed bs lies from mental cases like these bozos and don't even know it.

Classy in the american sense meaning, loaded upon birth?

Classy in the american sense meaning, loaded upon birth?

Classy like this lol
icon_mrgreen.gif

how-to-be-a-classy-woman.png

Forum List

Back