Chris Matthews: Ivanka Trump scares me

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

MSNBC's Chris Matthews explains his strange paranoid delusional fears of Ivanka Trump now that she's officially an advisor to the President.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When people watch these MSM mental cases they soon find they are thinking the same way, some how people can never figure it out how the mass media controls their thinking, or what they think. They are fed bs lies from mental cases like these bozos and don't even know it.
There is something seriously wrong with these nutjobs.

Snoopy_Woodstock_Easter_zpsuibznkl0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he gay or what. Ivanka is one of America's great beauties in my opinion.

Good Lord. She's not taking a salary (which is really all that matters) and she appears pretty level headed. He probably just wants her there as a sounding board. Like Barack Obama never talked to Michelle about anything? We already knew Ivanka and Melania would be sharing First Lady duties. This is just President Trump's way of making that official. Nothing to see here but a bunch of butt hurt Liberals.

Her IQ is too high and he can't cope?

She is too beautiful and he he can't focus?

He is an moron and should find a new job?

MSNBC's Chris Matthews explains his strange paranoid delusional fears of Ivanka Trump now that she's officially an advisor to the President.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When people watch these MSM mental cases they soon find they are thinking the same way, some how people can never figure it out how the mass media controls their thinking, or what they think. They are fed bs lies from mental cases like these bozos and don't even know it.
There is something seriously wrong with these nutjobs.

On a scale of 1 to Barack, how gay is Chris Matthews?

I got reprimanded for suggesting someone should assassinate Ivanka ;)

Honestly though, I don't like the bitch.

Forum List

Back