Chris Mathews Destroyed

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
MSNBC Leftist Chris Mathews was utterly destroyed by a recent column in the Examiner. Old Chris was whining about the use of the term "regime" in describing the Obama administration. Poor Mathews forgot his own use of that very term in describing GW Bush not so long ago...:lol:

___

...Matthews didn't stop there. "I never heard the word 'regime,' before, have you?" he said to NBC's Chuck Todd. "I don't even think Joe McCarthy ever called this government a 'regime.'"

It appears that Matthews has suffered a major memory loss. I don't have the facilities to search for every utterance of Joe McCarthy, but a look at more recent times reveals many, many, many examples of the phrase "Bush regime." In fact, a search of the Nexis database for "Bush regime" yields 6,769 examples from January 20, 2001 to the present.

...Finally -- you knew this was coming -- on June 14, 2002, Chris Matthews himself introduced a panel discussion about a letter signed by many prominent leftists condemning the Bush administration's conduct of the war on terror. "Let's go to the Reverend Al Sharpton," Matthews said. "Reverend Sharpton, what do you make of this letter and this panoply of the left condemning the Bush regime?"

Oops. Perhaps Joe McCarthy never called the U.S. government a regime, but Chris Matthews did. And a lot of other people did, too. So now we are supposed to believe him when he expresses disgust at Rush Limbaugh doing the same?

Rush Limbaugh, Chris Matthews and the 'regime' question | Washington Examiner

John Kerry called for "Regime Change" here too

This is the best thing about the NeoMarxists losing their media monopoly!

MSNBC Leftist Chris Mathews was utterly destroyed by a recent column in the Examiner. Old Chris was whining about the use of the term "regime" in describing the Obama administration. Poor Mathews forgot his own use of that very term in describing GW Bush not so long ago...:lol:

___

...Matthews didn't stop there. "I never heard the word 'regime,' before, have you?" he said to NBC's Chuck Todd. "I don't even think Joe McCarthy ever called this government a 'regime.'"

It appears that Matthews has suffered a major memory loss. I don't have the facilities to search for every utterance of Joe McCarthy, but a look at more recent times reveals many, many, many examples of the phrase "Bush regime." In fact, a search of the Nexis database for "Bush regime" yields 6,769 examples from January 20, 2001 to the present.

...Finally -- you knew this was coming -- on June 14, 2002, Chris Matthews himself introduced a panel discussion about a letter signed by many prominent leftists condemning the Bush administration's conduct of the war on terror. "Let's go to the Reverend Al Sharpton," Matthews said. "Reverend Sharpton, what do you make of this letter and this panoply of the left condemning the Bush regime?"

Oops. Perhaps Joe McCarthy never called the U.S. government a regime, but Chris Matthews did. And a lot of other people did, too. So now we are supposed to believe him when he expresses disgust at Rush Limbaugh doing the same?

Def of Regime: b. A government in power; administration:

You can look it up at any dictionary online.

Move along people, no news here.

___

Def of Regime: b. A government in power; administration:

You can look it up at any dictionary online.

Move along people, no news here.
___

Then why is Chris Mathews attempting to make the use of that very term "News"????

Do you agree then that Chris Mathews is nothing more than a frothing, idiotic, MSNBC leftist unfamiliar with his own long history of political-based vitriol??

Matthews said this in reply:
Chris Matthews said:
"I get t a thrill up my leg whenever I hear the word "regime" and Obama in the same sentence!! Ho... Hol....Ahhhhh...... Hold on, ..... I just squirted in my panties!".

___

wow. underwhelming.

who knew Matthews was a douche?

:gives:

And you have to wonder why PMSnbc has no viewers.

couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of moonbats.:lol:

Who knew he could forget something nearly a decade old? It's not like it was "weapons of mass destruction".

I'm sure Matthews was positively crushed by that..

Proves he is an out and out LIAR , willing to attempt to aid this Administration rather then report the News.

Proves? Doubtful..

So a Mainstream reporter has never heard the MULTITUDE of uses of the phrase in regards all of Bush's years INCLUDING his OWN use of the word?

Ok lets assume he is not lying, shall we? That makes him to stupid to be reporting the News.

MSNBC Leftist Chris Mathews was utterly destroyed by a recent column in the Examiner. Old Chris wa...

:lol:

the best part is the link you provided: Rush Limbaugh, Chris Matthews and the 'regime' question | Washington Examiner

the linked article makes the claim:
By using the word "regime," Limbaugh was doing something he does all the time: throwing the language of the opposition back in their faces. In the Bush years, we often heard the phrase "Bush regime" from some quarters of the left. So Limbaugh applied it to Obama.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Rush Limbaugh, Chris Matthews and the 'regime' question | Washington Examiner

any serious search on Google will show right wing nutjobs using 'regime' to describe the Presidency of Bill Clinton.

:lol::lol:

I just love it when the right comes to the defense of Limbaugh and other assholes.
The delusional mind set of right wing lunacy gets put on public display

:lol::lol::lol:

MSNBC Leftist Chris Mathews was utterly destroyed by a recent column in the Examiner. Old Chris wa...

:lol:

the best part is the link you provided: Rush Limbaugh, Chris Matthews and the 'regime' question | Washington Examiner

the linked article makes the claim:
By using the word "regime," Limbaugh was doing something he does all the time: throwing the language of the opposition back in their faces. In the Bush years, we often heard the phrase "Bush regime" from some quarters of the left. So Limbaugh applied it to Obama.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Rush Limbaugh, Chris Matthews and the 'regime' question | Washington Examiner

any serious search on Google will show right wing nutjobs using 'regime' to describe the Presidency of Bill Clinton.

:lol::lol:

I just love it when the right comes to the defense of Limbaugh and other assholes.
The delusional mind set of right wing lunacy gets put on public display

:lol::lol::lol:

matthews isn't the only idiot.

___

wow. underwhelming.

i did. bfd, so's hannity, so's beck, so's olbermann, so's oreilly.

the only one that i can tolerate is maddow, and even she's a bit shrill for my taste.

I have hated Mathews for years now.
He is a terrible interviewer and talks over his guests all the time.

Hes just palin weird in his social referances and nearly all of his insights into politics are decades old.

Hse a clown and needs to be off the air.

BTW people He voted for BUSH.

Last edited:

___

wow. underwhelming.

i did. bfd, so's hannity, so's beck, so's olbermann, so's oreilly.

the only one that i can tolerate is maddow, and even she's a bit shrill for my taste.

I liked Maddow before she became a regular--pre Obama.

I absolutely loved here when she would sit opposite Jay Severin on an MSNBC guest panel and have a battle of the metrosexuals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back