Chris Coons Insists His Relationship With Harry Reid Is Not Creepy and Disturbing

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:lol::lol:

SNIP:
9/17/10 at 09:30 AM Comment 3Comment 3Comments
Photo: Brendan Smialowski/Getty Images
When Christine O'Donnell won the Republican Senate nomination in Delaware, Democrats rejoiced. Their nominee, New Castle County executive Chris Coons, was almost certain to lose to Republican congressman Mike Castle, but O'Donnell was another story, as we know. Not only did her primary victory make it vastly more likely that they would keep the seat in Democratic hands, but also more likely that they could retain a slim majority in the Senate. According to election-predictions wizard Nate Silver, the GOP's chances of taking over the Senate in this year's midterm elections dropped from 26 percent to 15 percent because of O'Donnell.

Of course, this is all good news for Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. But Reid handled it in almost the worst — and frankly, creepiest — way possible.

"I've always thought Chris Coons is going to win. I told him that and I tried to get him to run. I'm glad he's running. I just think the world of him. He's my pet."

read it all here.
Chris Coons Insists His Relationship With Harry Reid Is Not Creepy and Disturbing -- Daily Intel

5007363008_66f4fd5b4e.jpg

Not even Harry Reid is that stupid.

There's no way this is for real. Reid is an asshole but he cannot possible be THAT stupid.

Forum List

Back