Chris Christie………..Your anger against the truth is reprehensible

“I want Republican voters to understand this — what’s going to be happening in March? He’s (Trump) going to be sitting in a courtroom in Washington, D.C., with Mark Meadows 20 feet away from him, saying, ‘He committed crimes in front of me on my watch,'”

"This is deadly. It's done," Christie said. "He's going to be convicted. It's over."

"YOUR ANGER AGAINST THE TRUTH IS REPREHENSIBLE"

Everybody possible told Trump repeatedly there was no fraud and no evidence of fraud. Trumpers don't want to accept this reality.

Considering the source of these accusations- Christie- it sure sounds like he is just hoping and saying this because he wants the big job.

That damn beached whale at a beach cleared because of Covid.

It was well before COVID

But Christie shut down all the State Parks on 4th of July weekend because of a budget battle

That nine mile beach was closed to the public but Christie and his family used it.

Ken Buck, a solid conservative, was a pleasant surprise this week:

When the Colorado Republican announced this past week that he would not seek reelection, he began with the type of criticism of Democratic policies that is standard fare for a hard-line conservative. But then Buck turned his ire to fellow Republicans, spending most of the three-minute announcement video accusing them of being “obsessively fixated on retribution and vengeance for contrived injustices of the past.”

The Republicans on this board will remember that you said that. We have long memory.

Unlike you drug-addled leftist swine.

thats why I said it

You people are the problem in America
Now go have another Insurrection at the Capitol over total lies. You can attack and beat cops again, then claim you support law and order, like total trash.

Ken Buck, a solid conservative, was a pleasant surprise this week:

When the Colorado Republican announced this past week that he would not seek reelection, he began with the type of criticism of Democratic policies that is standard fare for a hard-line conservative. But then Buck turned his ire to fellow Republicans, spending most of the three-minute announcement video accusing them of being “obsessively fixated on retribution and vengeance for contrived injustices of the past.”
Republicans seem to be too stupid to even realize that they need to ditch Trump and start living in a fact based world.
How dumb can you be? How are these people too stupid to understand this?

When they underperform badly in this next election maybe they will finally understand this.

Republicans seem to be too stupid to even realize that they need to ditch Trump and start living in a fact based world.

When they underperform badly in this next election maybe they will finally understand this.

Republicans live in an alternate reality where they discard facts they don’t like and replace them with their own “facts”

I think they're just terribly, terribly manipulated. This has been a conditioning process over many years. On top of that, those who have a religious ideology are used to (a) believing what they're told by voices they choose to trust, and (b) putting all their faith in iconic figures.

This seems to be FAR beyond political.

Republicans are the corrupt criminal trash of America
no better than the Hamas terrorists

The world would be a much better place if we had no republicans and no Hamas.
There ya go, guess that explains why you idiots keep defending Hamas...dumbass.

I see a lot of posts, and yet none of them actually says what the "truth" is. I think that says a lot.

For the past 6+ years, I've seen Leftists accusing Trump of lying every day, and yet when one digs down to the reality, there are no actual examples of lies. For the record, a "lie" is a statement of fact that the speakers knows is false at the time of the statement.

Trump exaggerates and uses hyperbole, but actual lies? Extremely few, and none of any importance. Nothing to compare with the egregious lies of O'Bama and Biden.

Republicans are the corrupt criminal trash of America
no better than the Hamas terrorists

The world would be a much better place if we had no republicans and no Hamas.
BLABLABLA.gif

thats why I said it

You people are the problem in America
Now go have another Insurrection at the Capitol over total lies. You can attack and beat cops again, then claim you support law and order, like total trash.

Go threaten somebody else.

Racist.

Republicans live in an alternate reality where they discard facts they don’t like and replace them with their own “facts”
that sums it up perfectly
eventually that will catch up with them and they will have a mega blow up, similar to the GW Bush 2008 mega blow up, which was the aha moment when republicans realized they are a total joke- though now they have gone back to lie and deny and blame their 2008 blow up on dems.

I think they're just terribly, terribly manipulated. This has been a conditioning process over many years. On top of that, those who have a religious ideology are used to (a) believing what they're told by voices they choose to trust, and (b) putting all their faith in iconic figures.

This seems to be FAR beyond political.

They reside in the RW Echo Chamber where all they hear are lies, wild conspiracy theories and accusations

Forum List

Back