Chris Christie wipes DNC floor with Obama's ass

US and World News, Breaking News, and Top Headlines | NBC 6 South Florida

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie took center stage at the Republican National Convention Tuesday night to deliver the keynote address, calling for an end to an “era of absentee leadership in the Oval Office.” “I know this simple truth and I'm not afraid to say it: our ideas are right for America and their ideas have failed America,” Christie said. A former federal prosecutor, Christie portrayed the GOP ticket as the men who’ll say no for the good of the country. Christie's hard sell was preceded by a deeply personal speech by Mitt Romney’s wife, who called the presidential candidate “the man America needs.” "This man will not fail," Ann Romney told the crowd of GOP loyalists in Tampa. Ann Romney, whose primary job at the convention was to make her husband appear less stiff and more likeable, described falling in love with him for his sense of humor. “He still makes me laugh,” she said. She also portrayed him as a “good, decent man” who helped her weather a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis and a cancer scare. Christie and Ann Romney's speeches capped a busy opening day for the Republicans, whose schedule was reworked in response to Hurricane Isaac, which made landfall during the evening lineup of speeches and spun toward New Orleans.

Obama's failed polices and reckless spending and sugar coating the problems in this country have sealed his fate......:clap2:

View attachment 20815

View attachment 20816

Did Christie explode? Every time I see that dude it seems like he's just about to pop, exploding his guts all over the camera lens. I sure hope he made it through ok without exploding.

Maybe he can get some oxycontins from Rush and lose a little weight.

Boy,that took some thought.....:lol:

he is your partys star right now.

If he doesnt lose weight he will not win the election.

How can a guy go arround talking about self reliance and not be able to stop eating a half dozen donuts for breakfast?

How can you go around claiming truth matters via your moniker and yet spread untruth and ignore actual truth?

Physician heal thyself!

Look you idiot point out one thing in that post that is NOT true.

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie took center stage at the Republican National Convention Tuesday night to deliver the keynote address, calling for an end to an “era of absentee leadership in the Oval Office.” “I know this simple truth and I'm not afraid to say it: our ideas are right for America and their ideas have failed America,”
Wow, that fat ass must be the bravest fat ass in the universe.

It's OK the Repubicans really did build that!!

Christie is a common man from humble roots. Yea, he should loose some weight, but anyone that says he hasn't tackled the "hard stuff" is out of their minds. Funny when the left can't argue with policies that have been successful, they resort to personal attacks.

Obama is done, PRAISE THE LORD!!

Christie went on about the 5 trillion in added debt and about the reality that we have to cut spending.

Romney has promised not to cut defense spending, but to increase it, not to touch Medicare for 10 years, not to touch Social Security for several years (not specified)

so, the question is,

WHERE WILL HE CUT to get meaningful spending reductions????

anyone??

Everywhere else, across the board.

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie took center stage at the Republican National Convention Tuesday night to deliver the keynote address, calling for an end to an “era of absentee leadership in the Oval Office.” “I know this simple truth and I'm not afraid to say it: our ideas are right for America and their ideas have failed America,” Christie said. A former federal prosecutor, Christie portrayed the GOP ticket as the men who’ll say no for the good of the country. Christie's hard sell was preceded by a deeply personal speech by Mitt Romney’s wife, who called the presidential candidate “the man America needs.” "This man will not fail," Ann Romney told the crowd of GOP loyalists in Tampa. Ann Romney, whose primary job at the convention was to make her husband appear less stiff and more likeable, described falling in love with him for his sense of humor. “He still makes me laugh,” she said. She also portrayed him as a “good, decent man” who helped her weather a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis and a cancer scare. Christie and Ann Romney's speeches capped a busy opening day for the Republicans, whose schedule was reworked in response to Hurricane Isaac, which made landfall during the evening lineup of speeches and spun toward New Orleans.

Obama's failed polices and reckless spending and sugar coating the problems in this country have sealed his fate......:clap2:

View attachment 20815

View attachment 20816

Did Christie explode? Every time I see that dude it seems like he's just about to pop, exploding his guts all over the camera lens. I sure hope he made it through ok without exploding.

Maybe he can get some oxycontins from Rush and lose a little weight.

Isn't it interesting that you take a dynamic man with bold ideas who who has a penchant for telling the truth and the best you can come up with is that he should take some addicting drug to lose weight. A little shallow here, OopPaDoo?

How exactly did he do that? By relating his family's story? Well his dad got through college on the GI bill. Opps. Or by saying that his party knows when to say "No"? They didn't say "no" to massive federal programs like Medicare part D, Homeland Security or their own stimulus packages. They didn't say "no" to 2 wars..one of which was by choice and had nothing to do with anything. They didn't say "no" to dropping interest rates to zero. What they have been saying "no" to is each and every Obama initiative to create jobs. Opps. Or by railing against the teacher union? Or by NOT talking about ongoing wars?

What Christie did..is what most Republicans are doing. Setting up a fantasy land that has nothing to do with reality. Christie said absolutely NOTHING about Bush. Nadda. Zip. Zilch. He didn't ask if times were better under Bush. He didn't say that the Republicans did a better job. And his own state is down the toilet. Their unemployment rate is higher then the rest of the nation and as far as job creation goes..they are at the bottom. Christie squashed a federal program to put in a new tunnel..which in the long run..hurts the state badly.

And Republicans caused the whole shit storm. All of it. It's just that they are failing to take credit for the mess they made.

Last edited:
Christie went on about the 5 trillion in added debt and about the reality that we have to cut spending.

Romney has promised not to cut defense spending, but to increase it, not to touch Medicare for 10 years, not to touch Social Security for several years (not specified)

so, the question is,

anyone??

Yeah, and what's that? Show us a trillion dollars a year cuts in what's left.

How can a guy go arround talking about self reliance and not be able to stop eating a half dozen donuts for breakfast?

How can you go around claiming truth matters via your moniker and yet spread untruth and ignore actual truth?

Physician heal thyself!
Probably the same way you can go around pretending to be clever.

At least you stopped pretending a while ago.

Physician heal thyself!
Probably the same way you can go around pretending to be clever.

So you agree, that she pretends truth matters?

Being clever against liberals is not difficult, I agree. Any idiot can look smart and clever when tasking a liberal for a logical and rational argument.

anyone??

Your Food Stamps for starters.

So the Republican solution to a bad economy is to take food assistance away from people who need it.

Sure...then they get hungry....then they find jobs.

Then they start contributing...then the economy picks up.....

Then we don't have to pay for them. Then we have more money to spend in the economy and give these people jobs.

Want some food.....I have lots of work around my house I am willing to pay to have done.

Christie hung Romney out to dry. Christie gave an austerity themed speech; Romney has been running away from the politically toxic theme of austerity for weeks.

so, the question is,

anyone??

Yeah, and what's that? Show us a trillion dollars a year cuts in what's left.

If they are going to cut social programs..they need to show the public EXACTLY what they mean to cut.

It's a load of bullshit that they are spewing now.

Romney's "Medicare will stay the same" meme, makes no sense.

Ryan's plan was to destroy it and replace it with a voucher program. If that gets means tested..that means it will be over.

And THAT's what they SHOULD be saying.

Physician heal thyself!

Look you idiot point out one thing in that post that is NOT true.

Not that I was referring only to this single post when it comes to your inability to provide any kind of actual truth- but I have highlighted two statements that are mere opinion and not fact-therefore not truth.

Have you always been this insipid or were you just baptized into it when joining the progressive liberal viewpoint?

Your Food Stamps for starters.

So the Republican solution to a bad economy is to take food assistance away from people who need it.

Sure...then they get hungry....then they find jobs.

Then they start contributing...then the economy picks up.....

Then we don't have to pay for them. Then we have more money to spend in the economy and give these people jobs.

Want some food.....I have lots of work around my house I am willing to pay to have done.

There's a "caveat" to your social darwinism. If there are no jobs..and no way to buy food..people will find ways to get food.

Like they did in France..
Like they did in Russia...
Like they did in China...

Like they did in nearly every country where there was "trickle down" austerity.

There are plenty of useless government programs designed to waste money. We have entire departments who waste incredible amounts of money. obama's answer to government waste is to stop paying doctors for medical care, not stop the GSA from lavish and silly parties. Stop funding Planned Parenthood.

I italicized the word meaningful for a reason. I assumed it was futile, but I'm not afraid to try, AGAIN, to get someone who supports Romney/Ryan on the grounds that they are going to MEANINGFULLY cut spending to seriously discuss how that is going to be done once you've taken most of the big ticket items off the table.

They plan on gutting welfare, dept of ed, and raising taxes on the poor and middle class, and cutting taxes for the rich.

Forum List

Back