chris christie takes helicopter to son's game, gets limo ride for 100 yards to field

I look at it that as our Governor, Christie gives up a lot of his personal time.....it comes with the job. For him to use the state helicopter so that he could attend an important game for his son and then get back to another meeting is acceptable on an occaisional basis.

As a resident, I don't see Christie abusing his perks as Governor. An occaisional personal use of the helicopter is not excessive

I applaud the honesty from you and others on the left. However, I do have an issue with this only because (as I heard on Fox, ironically) that the reason he took the helicopter was so that he could make the game in between official meetings and a dinner with Iowa Caucus Presidential fundraisers.

Oops.

Yes it would have made the news just like it did here.

We will just see how you react the next time Pelosi takes a plane ride.

I will bet a B737 with Pelosi and here friends and neighbors on board round trip from DC to San Francisco burned enough fuel to fly Gov Christi's helicopter for 20 years.

A 737 is as small as commercial aircraft get. Anything smaller would be classified commuter.

Have you ever heard of an MD-80? How about a DC-9. There are a number of Gulfstream GII's and up at Andrews that are faster and have the range to fly non-stop coast to coast for considerably less cost than a B737. The problem was the number of staffers and friends and neighbors that Pelosi insisted on taking with her wouldn't fit in the Gulfstream.

The fat ass couldn't even waddle 100 yards without a limousine?

9650859-large.jpg

Gov. Christie exits a New Jersey State Police helicopter in Wayne
in this file photo. Today he took a brand-new helicopter to his
son's high school baseball game.

So I am guessing the kind and compassionate Liberals think it is perfectly ok to belittle, Berate and Be Bigoted against over weight people?

9650859-large.jpg

So I am guessing the kind and compassionate Liberals think it is perfectly ok to belittle, Berate and Be Bigoted against over weight people?
Cons attacked Michelle Obama about her weight and she's not even overweight.
Christie must weigh 400 +.

9650859-large.jpg

another deflection by an idiot

I will bet a B737 with Pelosi and here friends and neighbors on board round trip from DC to San Francisco burned enough fuel to fly Gov Christi's helicopter for 20 years.

A 737 is as small as commercial aircraft get. Anything smaller would be classified commuter.

Have you ever heard of an MD-80? How about a DC-9. There are a number of Gulfstream GII's and up at Andrews that are faster and have the range to fly non-stop coast to coast for considerably less cost than a B737. The problem was the number of staffers and friends and neighbors that Pelosi insisted on taking with her wouldn't fit in the Gulfstream.

It was a 757, you right wingers need to coordinate your LIES...

Q: Did Nancy Pelosi order up a 200-seat jet for her personal use?

A: The Democratic House speaker normally flies in a 12-seat Air Force jet, just as her Republican predecessor did. This rumor stems from a request by the House sergeant at arms, not Pelosi, for a jet large enough to reach California without refueling.

Nancy Pelosi’s Personal Jet | FactCheck.org

Obama took a trip costing 200 million dollars a day. I heard it from Michelle Bachmann, possibly the next Republican presidential candidate and certainly one of the smartest and most beautiful women on the right.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwGN4Op5eU&feature]YouTube - ‪Will Obama's Trip to India Cost $200 Million Per Day?‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:

9650859-large.jpg

Hey, look at the bright side.

At least he didn't put on a flight suit and try to do some swagger.

Obama took a trip costing 200 million dollars a day. I heard it from Michelle Bachmann, possibly the next Republican presidential candidate and certainly one of the smartest and most beautiful women on the right.

YouTube - ‪Will Obama's Trip to India Cost $200 Million Per Day?‬‏

The shopping junket in Spain.

This resent gaff-fest in Britain. I wonder how much they cost?

You wonder how much they cost? You made the accusation. Give us some numbers and please, NOT from the Heritage Foundation.

9650859-large.jpg

Flight suit? Do they make them in his size?

9650859-large.jpg

Flight suit? Do they make them in his size?

Well, maybe he could get a vintage Luftwaffe get-up out of the Hermann Goering collection. :lol::lol::lol:

his wife used the same helicopter to the leave in the middle of the game...

Gov. Christie arrives at son's high school baseball game in State Police helicopter | NJ.com

pathetic...

After nearly 3 years of witnessing the opulence and excesses of the Obama's you wanna focus on this crap?

Pathetic.

Wow, can you give us some examples? I want to know what "opulence and excesses" looks like.

Don't play coy.

Beginning with the fake Greek pillars in Denver that cost an extra mil. to this latest trip to the UK. The fact that every prime-time speech cost the networks 3 mil in lost advertizing.

The fly-bys in NYC, extra limos for the State Department, the TARP money and Stimulus money he's been throwing around on "Shovel-ready" projects that never existed.

The $500 sneakers. The Chilli-an Sea-bass dinners. The trip to Spain. The 90 plus games of golf in 2.5 years. The trips to the Bahamas, Hawaii, am I forgetting anything?

Silly Americans. Sacrifice is for the little people.

…the Obamas’ wind-bagging about how we, the governed, need to cut back and be mindful of our carbon footprints less we forget how same can impact Mother Earth, we are treated to story after story after story of the Obamas’ excesses… excesses involving Michelle Obama travelling by herself on presidential jets flying on solo vacations to Spain and to Hawaii, unwilling to wait to fly jointly with her husband, the president. And of course the countless aides i.e. glorified servants attending to every of the Obamas’ needs 24/7, while the Obamas are seen chowing down on whatever they want, despite their lip service on America’s eating problems.

I don’t seem to recall Bush 41 or 43 having the assistants trailing them everywhere they went as presidents… heck, I don’t even recall Bill Clinton having the servitude in service like the Obamas have.

And now we are treated with a story coming out that the Obamas have their personal trainer fly from Chicago to D.C. every week to work out with them.
http://therealrevo.com/blog/?p=41167

Last edited:

YouTube - ‪Will Obama's Trip to India Cost $200 Million Per Day?‬‏

The shopping junket in Spain.

This resent gaff-fest in Britain. I wonder how much they cost?

You wonder how much they cost? You made the accusation. Give us some numbers and please, NOT from the Heritage Foundation.

I see no numbers from you.

Btw, I don't have to give you shit.

I'm simply comparing what you're trying to accuse Christie of with your boy Obama's excesses.

And he's not alone. Pelosi is guilty of the same kind of excesses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back