chris christie takes helicopter to son's game, gets limo ride for 100 yards to field

Has Christie ever run a business, made a payroll in the private sector?

Or was the Right only pretending that was a dealbreaker of a qualification all the times THEY've brought it up?

Or was the Right only pretending that was a dealbreaker of a qualification all the times THEY've brought it up?

He's an executive now, you know, gaining executive experience. He's said he's not running. Got to wonder if you all on the left have bought into the administrations fascination with the man? Maybe he should be running?

Seriously,Christie cannot possibly be worse than the past Democratic Governors who completely destroyed New Jersey. Their corruption and incompetence was Historic. Christie couldn't match that even if he tried. If this is all the Democrats got,he must be doing a great job there. Go get em Governor Christie!

He's an executive now, you know, gaining executive experience. He's said he's not running. Got to wonder if you all on the left have bought into the administrations fascination with the man? Maybe he should be running?

Oh, so working for the government is important experience when you want to run for more government work?

Oh, so working for the government is important experience when you want to run for more government work?

Only if you are not smart enough to have people around you that have run a biz.

Obama hire Harvard Professors for more than a few spots, and has the record low amount of people that have run a biz.

The People of New Jersey are very lucky to have Christie. After what the Democrats have done to New Jersey,the man should be worshipped as a God. He's trying to clean up a terrible mess left by corrupt Democrats. And guess what? He's doing it. No thanks to the Democrats. The man deserves much praise.

Actually, yes. Same problems for those that want to make a record to run on or be hired from. Are you this dense in real life?

Then why is it that republicans always talk about someone not having commercial world experience?

his wife used the same helicopter to the leave in the middle of the game...

Gov. Christie arrives at son's high school baseball game in State Police helicopter | NJ.com

pathetic...

Political analyst and Democratic pollster Doug Schoen tells Newsmax that while Mitt Romney is currently the strongest Republican challenger to President Obama, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is the candidate the Democrats fear the most.

“The American people are looking for fresh faces and if somebody like Chris Christie got into the race, I think there is a real chance that there could be a boomlet of excitement that could catapult him pretty quickly to the top of the polls.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Doug Schoen: Democrats Fear Christie Entering Presidential Race
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

I see this thread as somewhat of a validation of Schoen's prediction.

that is because you are an idiot

Actually, yes. Same problems for those that want to make a record to run on or be hired from. Are you this dense in real life?

Don't tell me, tell all your retarded rightwing pals who insist that working for the government is of no value, experience-wise,

unless of course it's the only experience some rightwing nut has, then suddenly it's gold.

his wife used the same helicopter to the leave in the middle of the game...

Gov. Christie arrives at son's high school baseball game in State Police helicopter | NJ.com

pathetic...

Political analyst and Democratic pollster Doug Schoen tells Newsmax that while Mitt Romney is currently the strongest Republican challenger to President Obama, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is the candidate the Democrats fear the most.

“The American people are looking for fresh faces and if somebody like Chris Christie got into the race, I think there is a real chance that there could be a boomlet of excitement that could catapult him pretty quickly to the top of the polls.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Doug Schoen: Democrats Fear Christie Entering Presidential Race
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

I see this thread as somewhat of a validation of Schoen's prediction.

So how many have there been on the fear-the-most list?

It's some new guy every week practically.

Record amount of Government-owned and provided Limos under Obama. These whiny Democrats should check out that story. Excessive Golf,mucho Limo-riding. I guess it really is good to be the King. :(

This is stupid. The only thing notable about this story is that he was too lazy to walk from the helicopter to the field, and even that's only good for laughs.

I'm surprised the helicopter didn't screw itself into the ground.

NJ ordered a special helicopter to transport the Governboar...

ch-54_skycrane_04.jpg

The fat ass couldn't even waddle 100 yards without a limousine?

9650859-large.jpg

Gov. Christie exits a New Jersey State Police helicopter in Wayne
in this file photo. Today he took a brand-new helicopter to his
son's high school baseball game.

Good on you. You're looking like a petty conservative.

This man 'preaches' less government, claims budget cuts to education and teacher's pay are necessary because of revenue shortfalls, yet tax breaks for the wealthy are affordable. This guy REEKS. If you can't smell it, see a doctor.

How does Obama get out to Andrews AFB to play golf?

This is stupid. The only thing notable about this story is that he was too lazy to walk from the helicopter to the field, and even that's only good for laughs.

No, the story is right wing zealots 'claim' they want less government. They just want less Democrats. They have NO problem with lots and lots of government when right wing authoritarians like Christie or Walker are doling out punishment to the American people. It would be funny listening to their excuses for Christie's solipsism, but the man is a sick excuse for a human being.

My God, the fat fuck couldn't waddle 100 yards, he had to take a limousine from the helicopter to the ball field...REALLY. If I was his son I would have looked for a hole to crawl into.

Yes it would have made the news just like it did here.

We will just see how you react the next time Pelosi takes a plane ride.

I will bet a B737 with Pelosi and here friends and neighbors on board round trip from DC to San Francisco burned enough fuel to fly Gov Christi's helicopter for 20 years.

Yes it would have made the news just like it did here.

We will just see how you react the next time Pelosi takes a plane ride.

I will bet a B737 with Pelosi and here friends and neighbors on board round trip from DC to San Francisco burned enough fuel to fly Gov Christi's helicopter for 20 years.

A 737 is as small as commercial aircraft get. Anything smaller would be classified commuter.

Forum List

Back