chris christie takes helicopter to son's game, gets limo ride for 100 yards to field

his wife used the same helicopter to the leave in the middle of the game...

Gov. Christie arrives at son's high school baseball game in State Police helicopter | NJ.com

pathetic...

Another Jane swift...he gets it by watching obama's lead. Use and abuse taxpayer funded transportation at all costs.

He should have just taken a limo all the way??? **

Obama administration officials are riding in style.

A new report from a watchdog group shows that the number of limousines owned by the federal government rose by 73 percent during the first two years of President Obama's administration. The State Department was the recipient of most the new luxury vehicles.

Read more: 'Limousine Liberals' Report Shows Government Limo Fleet Swelling - FoxNews.com

If it were up to me he would have taken his personal vehicle and paid for it with his own money.....and michelle obama would do the same on her vacations ;).

The fat ass couldn't even waddle 100 yards without a limousine?

9650859-large.jpg

Gov. Christie exits a New Jersey State Police helicopter in Wayne
in this file photo. Today he took a brand-new helicopter to his
son's high school baseball game.

Good on you. You're looking like a petty conservative.

This man 'preaches' less government, claims budget cuts to education and teacher's pay are necessary because of revenue shortfalls, yet tax breaks for the wealthy are affordable. This guy REEKS. If you can't smell it, see a doctor.

And Obama preaches 'green' tells us folks to go buy $35k cars if we don't like the gas prices. Of course he's clueless on costs and really hasn't an idea of what it is to try and survive in this economy.

Stretched Limousine Numbers for Obama - The Grapevine - Special Report - FoxNews.com

Stretched Limousine Numbers for Obama
By Shannon Bream
Published May 31, 2011 | FoxNews.com

Stretched Limos

The federal limousine fleet has increased by 73 percent during the first two years of the Obama administration.

iWatch News analyzed General Services Administration (GSA) data that shows the number of limos increased from 238 in fiscal year 2008 to 412 in 2010.

The administration attributes the increase to security concerns. But the GSA says its own limousine numbers are not reliable because the term "limo" can cover a variety of vehicles and uses.

That didn't sit well with one government watchdog group -- quote -- "If the government can't track limos, I'm not sure we should trust the numbers they put out there on anything."

At least Christie doesn't pretend he's something he's not.

I look at it that as our Governor, Christie gives up a lot of his personal time.....it comes with the job. For him to use the state helicopter so that he could attend an important game for his son and then get back to another meeting is acceptable on an occaisional basis.

As a resident, I don't see Christie abusing his perks as Governor. An occaisional personal use of the helicopter is not excessive

I look at it that as our Governor, Christie gives up a lot of his personal time.....it comes with the job. For him to use the state helicopter so that he could attend an important game for his son and then get back to another meeting is acceptable on an occaisional basis.

As a resident, I don't see Christie abusing his perks as Governor. An occaisional personal use of the helicopter is not excessive

I dont like it.

I didn't like it when Jane Swift did it in my state either.

Another Jane swift...he gets it by watching obama's lead. Use and abuse taxpayer funded transportation at all costs.

A new report from a watchdog group shows that the number of limousines owned by the federal government rose by 73 percent during the first two years of President Obama's administration. The State Department was the recipient of most the new luxury vehicles.

Read more: 'Limousine Liberals' Report Shows Government Limo Fleet Swelling - FoxNews.com

If it were up to me he would have taken his personal vehicle and paid for it with his own money.....and michelle obama would do the same on her vacations ;).

Yeah..that's smart. Because public officials are never exposed to danger in this country..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoZeZprXnDg]YouTube - ‪U.S. President Ronald Reagan assassination attempt.‬‏[/ame]

I agree.

I would not hammer anyone for doing this a couple of times a year.

If it were a democratic Gov you can be sure the right would not have been so diplomatic about it.

Yeah..that's smart. Because public officials are never exposed to danger in this country..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoZeZprXnDg]YouTube - ‪U.S. President Ronald Reagan assassination attempt.‬‏[/ame]

Doesn't mean secret service and security for non-presidents can't still protect them while they are using THEIR OWN MONEY to travel for personal business.

Doesn't mean secret service and security for non-presidents can't still protect them while they are using THEIR OWN MONEY to travel for personal business.

Really?

You serious?

Government is not a charity for those that join it. Nor should it be.

YouTube - ‪U.S. President Ronald Reagan assassination attempt.‬‏

Really?

You serious?

Government is not a charity for those that join it. Nor should it be.

Then what is your beef with my position that they shouldn't be able to use taxpayer funded transportation for personal business?

his wife used the same helicopter to the leave in the middle of the game...

Gov. Christie arrives at son's high school baseball game in State Police helicopter | NJ.com

pathetic...

Why do the mentally libtarded insist on adding links that prove how fucking dumb they can get?

from the link;

"It is a means of transportation that is occasionally used as the schedule demands," said Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak in an email. "This has historically been the case in prior administrations as well, and we continue to be judicious in limiting its use."

It's ordinary and wouldn't have made the news if it was Cristi (D) of NJ.

Yes it would have made the news just like it did here.

We will just see how you react the next time Pelosi takes a plane ride.

Forum List

Back