Chris Chripie is getting ripped for his 'insane' comment on vaccinations

We are not talking about your body. We are talking about your child's body, and incidentally, how your failure to be a responsible parent affects my child's body.

Your child is your responsibility, not mine.

OK, Then, in order to protect my child, which is my responsibility, I would be OK with putting your unvaccinated child into quarantine until it is an adult.

Oh, and if your child dies as a result of your failure to be a responsible parent and inoculate him, I am OK with your being brought to court on the charge of child endangerment, or child neglect.

Last edited:
Christie clarifies comments on measles vaccine after call for 8216 balance 8217 causes stir - The Washington Post

Chris Christie walked back comments he made here Monday morning calling for "balance" on the measles vaccine debate to allow for parental choice, asserting that "there is no question kids should be vaccinated."

Chris Christie is getting ripped for his insane comment on vaccinations - Business Insider

Some parents say measles vaccines are linked to autism and choose not to vaccinate their kids; this idea has been widely debunked by the federal government and medical community, which say the anti-vaccine movement has contributed to a resurgence in measles cases.

------------------------------------
The most hilarious part of this is the part where Chrispie "imprisoned" the women he was afraid had Ebola.
Remember, scientists said leave her alone and vaccinate children. Guess Moby knows more than scientists. Just like most Republicans.

Where were you folks when RFK Jr., the hildabeast and your dear leader were spewing the evils of vaccines?

Is Robert F. Kennedy Jr. The New Jenny McCarthy RFK Jr To Publish Book About Vaccines And Autism

Hillary Clinton Obama entangled in vaccines debate as old comments resurface - Washington Times

OK, Then, in order to protect my child, which is my responsibility, I would be OK with putting your unvaccinated child into quarantine until it is an adult.

Listen to yourself. You liberals always seem to think that the only way you can be responsible for yourselves is to take control of other people. If you can't figure out how to take care of your kid on your own, you have no business being a parent.

Listen to yourself. You liberals always seem to think that the only way you can be responsible for yourselves is to take control of other people. If you can't figure out how to take care of your kid on your own, you have no business being a parent.

And I hope that you do not make a living programing computers, because you are as divorced from logic as a person can get.

Measles kills thousand of people around the world every year, but you want to lead the lemmings off the cliff behind Rand Paul and fellow travelors, in the name of some idiotic half assed principle for no particular reason other than then your flawed ideology. No thanks. My grandchild is not going to get the measles, and my daughter, being a responsible parent, is also going to make sure that he does not give it to anybody else's kid, either. As for the nuts who refuse immunization, they can all put on their kids gravestones, "He stood up for Liberty". As for the parents of such children, they are beneath contempt and guilty of criminal neglect..

And I hope that you do not make a living programing computers, because you are as divorced from logic as a person can get.

Translation: You can't argue the point, so instead of addressing the alleged faulty logic, you make an insult. I'm sure you think it's very clever. You invoke the name of logic in the execution of a logical fallacy, hoping that you can create the false image of logical validity. However, you have failed.

Translation: You can't argue the point, so instead of addressing the alleged faulty logic, you make an insult. I'm sure you think it's very clever. You invoke the name of logic in the execution of a logical fallacy, hoping that you can create the false image of logical validity. However, you have failed.

Swim, I am sure that your sophomoric philosophy would be a big hit on campus coffee houses, among the 19 year old pseudo-intellect pipe smoking crowd, but please spare us adults from such utter nonsense. When you actually grow up, and have a family of your own, you will understand.

Swim, I am sure that your sophomoric philosophy would be a big hit on campus coffee houses, among the 19 year old pseudo-intellect pipe smoking crowd, but please spare us adults from such utter nonsense. When you actually grow up, and have a family of your own, you will understand.

:lmao:

More insults, no logic.

I understand that taking care of my family is my responsibility. I know I'm very childish for that. :lol:

BTW, playing the "parent card" is the absolute lowest form of argument. It's worse than playing the race card. Becoming a parent is a choice, after all. Own it.

Measles kills thousand of people around the world every year, but you want to lead the lemmings off the cliff behind Rand Paul and fellow travelors, in the name of some idiotic half assed principle for no particular reason other than then your flawed ideology. No thanks. My grandchild is not going to get the measles, and my daughter, being a responsible parent, is also going to make sure that he does not give it to anybody else's kid, either. As for the nuts who refuse immunization, they can all put on their kids gravestones, "He stood up for Liberty". As for the parents of such children, they are beneath contempt and guilty of criminal neglect..
This jist of this concept:

Freedom: just some 'idiotic half assed principle'

Sad, but true. Fortunately, we can keep such stupidity from harming one's kids. However, once they are grown, they are free to be as stupid as their parents.

Inch by inch by inch. And those who are too stupid will never even hear the latch click.

True. the government has already taken away our freedom to paint our houses with lead based paint, claiming that kids eat the lead paint chips, causing insanity and toxic poisoning. I wouldn't be surprised in they interfere with my plans to buy my 6 year old grandson his first ultra-light aircraft....
Strange that you don't see the difference in not allowing a dangerous activity and forcing another activity that you feel is good for them.

The difference is STARK

So then FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, nixon, Ford and Carter took freedoms from all Americans for all those decades when no one had a choice on whether to vaccinate or not.

If you haven't read it, I posted an article about 5 babies all under the age of a year and were too young to vaccinate were diagnosed with the measles.

That is a very deadly disease if it infects a baby.

You're telling me those babies don't have the right to grow up and have a life? You're telling me that people are free to kill other people's babies?

Are you going to come forward and pay all the medical bills for those babies? I'm sure they're in a hospital right now being treated and I'm sure it's not cheap. Are you going to come forward and pay for any funeral costs those parents will incur if their baby dies?

All people in my generation, generations before and after had no choice. The result was that some diseases were eradicated. People now don't have to get a small pox vaccination because no one had a choice for many decades.

Are you saying that the fact that so many millions of Americans didn't have a choice was wrong and it shouldn't have been done that way?
No, I am saying that you don't have a right to stick a substance into another body without their permission. Something that the left seems to clearly understand in other instances but forget as soon as it is a topic they are not behind.

Do you or do you not have a right over your body?

Not according to republicans. They take women's choices of reproductive freedom away. They write legislation that forces unnecessary ultra sounds that women don't want nor can they pay for.

You have the right to your own body. You don't have the right to put other people's babies at risk for death.

Vaccines have been around for a very, very long time. If there was a real and serious problem then we would have millions of people with autism and any of the other ridiculous accusations that anti vaxers claim. Yet we don't. We do have millions vaccinated and protected from deadly diseases.

When was the last time you encountered a person with polio? When was the last time you encountered a person with small pox? When was the last time you encountered a person with the measles or pertussis?

The reason for that is vaccinations weren't voluntary for decades. It was mandatory and we seemed to get through it just fine. In fact we eradicated some diseases.

Your excuses don't justify killing other people's babies.

People who don't vaccinate and then infect others should be prosecuted and put in prison. No one has the right to kill someone else's baby. What don't you get about that?

You want babies who are too young to be vaccinated to die because someone else didn't vaccinate. So much for pro life and respecting the lives of other people's babies.

If you're against women's reproductive freedom and support forced ultra sounds then you don't believe that women have rights over their own bodies and are a hypocrite.

Inch by inch by inch. And those who are too stupid will never even hear the latch click.

True. the government has already taken away our freedom to paint our houses with lead based paint, claiming that kids eat the lead paint chips, causing insanity and toxic poisoning. I wouldn't be surprised in they interfere with my plans to buy my 6 year old grandson his first ultra-light aircraft....
Strange that you don't see the difference in not allowing a dangerous activity and forcing another activity that you feel is good for them.

The difference is STARK

So then FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, nixon, Ford and Carter took freedoms from all Americans for all those decades when no one had a choice on whether to vaccinate or not.

If you haven't read it, I posted an article about 5 babies all under the age of a year and were too young to vaccinate were diagnosed with the measles.

You're telling me those babies don't have the right to grow up and have a life? You're telling me that people are free to kill other people's babies?

Are you going to come forward and pay all the medical bills for those babies? I'm sure they're in a hospital right now being treated and I'm sure it's not cheap. Are you going to come forward and pay for any funeral costs those parents will incur if their baby dies?

All people in my generation, generations before and after had no choice. The result was that some diseases were eradicated. People now don't have to get a small pox vaccination because no one had a choice for many decades.

Are you saying that the fact that so many millions of Americans didn't have a choice was wrong and it shouldn't have been done that way?
No, I am saying that you don't have a right to stick a substance into another body without their permission. Something that the left seems to clearly understand in other instances but forget as soon as it is a topic they are not behind.

Not according to republicans. They take women's choices of reproductive freedom away. They write legislation that forces unnecessary ultra sounds that women don't want nor can they pay for.

You have the right to your own body. You don't have the right to put other people's babies at risk for death.

Vaccines have been around for a very, very long time. If there was a real and serious problem then we would have millions of people with autism and any of the other ridiculous accusations that anti vaxers claim. Yet we don't. We do have millions vaccinated and protected from deadly diseases.

When was the last time you encountered a person with polio? When was the last time you encountered a person with small pox? When was the last time you encountered a person with the measles or pertussis?

The reason for that is vaccinations weren't voluntary for decades. It was mandatory and we seemed to get through it just fine. In fact we eradicated some diseases.

People who don't vaccinate and then infect others should be prosecuted and put in prison. No one has the right to kill someone else's baby. What don't you get about that?

You want babies who are too young to be vaccinated to die because someone else didn't vaccinate. So much for pro life and respecting the lives of other people's babies.

If you're against women's reproductive freedom and support forced ultra sounds then you don't believe that women have rights over their own bodies and are a hypocrite.
I ask if we have a right over our own bodies and the first thing that you (and most of the democrats here state) is:
"Not according to republicans"

When you have to go to the other guy's hypocrisy to cover your own it does not bode well for your consistency or your argument. The CLEAR answer here is that no, you don't believe we have a right over our own bodies. In the case that you kill your unborn child its fine and dandy but don't you dare chose to not vaccinate your children.

I will not abide by your asinine hypocrisy any more than I am willing to abide by the rights hypocrisy. You either have a right over your body or you do not. It is clear to me that the left here does not believe that you do the same way that the right does not believe that you do. The only differences are the instances when you are willing to violate those rights.

I have to ask though - how does it feel to be just like the other side?

The difference is STARK

I ask if we have a right over our own bodies and the first thing that you (and most of the democrats here state) is:

When you have to go to the other guy's hypocrisy to cover your own it does not bode well for your consistency or your argument. The CLEAR answer here is that no, you don't believe we have a right over our own bodies. In the case that you kill your unborn child its fine and dandy but don't you dare chose to not vaccinate your children.

I will not abide by your asinine hypocrisy any more than I am willing to abide by the rights hypocrisy. You either have a right over your body or you do not. It is clear to me that the left here does not believe that you do the same way that the right does not believe that you do. The only differences are the instances when you are willing to violate those rights.

So it's not ok to abort a fetus that is going to kill someone? There's only two outcomes to an ectopic pregnancy. Either the zygote is aborted or the abortion isn't performed and the woman dies. There's only two outcomes to paratinitus, the abortion is performed and the woman lives. The abortion isn't performed and the woman dies.

It's not ok to abort a fetus at anytime in a pregnancy?

Yet it's ok to kill someone else's baby that's outside the womb?

Your hypocrisy is disgusting. You believe that it's ok to take constitutional rights from women and it's ok to kill someone else's baby. Yet you declare that we all should have control of our own bodies.

You believe that we don't have a right to make our own choices for our own bodies but people do have the right to kill other people's babies.

I will never understand the very twisted minds of you far right people. You make absolutely no sense.

You sure do love to kill people though. Even other people's babies.

Tell me, were you vaccinated? If you have children were they vaccinated?

The difference is STARK

So it's not ok to abort a fetus that is going to kill someone? There's only two outcomes to an ectopic pregnancy. Either the zygote is aborted or the abortion isn't performed and the woman dies. There's only two outcomes to paratinitus, the abortion is performed and the woman lives. The abortion isn't performed and the woman dies.

Your hypocrisy is disgusting. You believe that it's ok to take constitutional rights from women and it's ok to kill someone else's baby. Yet you declare that we all should have control of our own bodies.

You believe that we don't have a right to make our own choices for our own bodies but people do have the right to kill other people's babies.

I will never understand the very twisted minds of you far right people. You make absolutely no sense.

It is not me that does not believe in dominion over your own body. You are looking in a mirror and assuming that I only agree with rights when it is convenient - as you do.

Then you go into emotional bullshit. I 'love' to kill people? Is that the best you can do? Make asinine assumptions and claims that are blatantly false?

I have my vaccinations. My children have theirs. You realize this is not about what you personally agree with or would do but rather what you are comfortable FORCING others to do.

It is not me that does not believe in dominion over your own body. You are looking in a mirror and assuming that I only agree with rights when it is convenient - as you do.

Then you go into emotional bullshit. I 'love' to kill people? Is that the best you can do? Make asinine assumptions and claims that are blatantly false?

I have my vaccinations. My children have theirs. You realize this is not about what you personally agree with or would do but rather what you are comfortable FORCING others to do.

So you're comfortable with killing women if their pregnancy goes wrong.

How is that a the woman making a choice and having control of her own body?

Yes you certainly do love to kill other people's baby. You have said so in many of your posts by advocating that vaccinations should only be voluntary.

You sure do love to kill people. But it's not surprising to me. Far right wing conservatives have shown they love to kill people for a very long time. I'm just shocked that you love to kill other people's baby.

So you're vaccinated, your children are vaccinated but you don't believe all people should be vaccinated. You also believed that it's just fine and dandy to kill another person's baby.

You're a hypocrite and I'm done with your sorry posts.

You can reply all you want. I won't read it.

I'll go back to just scrolling right by all your posts.

So you're comfortable with killing women if their pregnancy goes wrong.

How is that a the woman making a choice and having control of her own body?

Yes you certainly do love to kill other people's baby. You have said so in many of your posts by advocating that vaccinations should only be voluntary.

You sure do love to kill people. But it's not surprising to me. Far right wing conservatives have shown they love to kill people for a very long time. I'm just shocked that you love to kill other people's baby.

So you're vaccinated, your children are vaccinated but you don't believe all people should be vaccinated. You also believed that it's just fine and dandy to kill another person's baby.

You're a hypocrite and I'm done with your sorry posts.

You can reply all you want. I won't read it.

I'll go back to just scrolling right by all your posts.
Well, very nice. All of your post was a lie - I point that out and then you repeat your lies.

Of course you wont read it - rank hypocrisy tends to do that when lies are your only method of dealing with it. Ignore and continue to believe that which you cannot intelligently defend or even explain. That is irrelevant though - others read it all and you have not bothered to add any real discussion so there is little point in me caring if you reply. Your words have already done your position the 'justice' it deserves.

Forum List

Back