Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,”

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

doesnt mean he believes it was an inside job :cuckoo:

so go investigate. nothing is stopping you.

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,”

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

he doesnt
and that has already been shown to him in another thread where he kept posting that over and over
the good Dr has issues with the thermal expansion as the cause of the collapse of WTC7

Really... because Dr Quintiere complained he was stopped..blocked..evidence witheld..questions ignored ...that fact finding was deterred

he doesnt
and that has already been shown to him in another thread where he kept posting that over and over
the good Dr has issues with the thermal expansion as the cause of the collapse of WTC7

No he offered one possible alternative theory to the collapse of the towers as for wtc as of 2007 he complained he had received no information..wittness testimony ...photographic evidence...nothing in regard to the wtc 7

Dr. Quintiere also expressed his frustration at NIST’s failure to provide a report on the third skyscraper that collapsed on 9/11, World Trade Center Building 7. “And that building was not hit by anything,” noted Dr. Quintiere. “It’s more important to take a look at that. Maybe there was damage by the debris falling down that played a significant role. But other than that you had fires burning a long time without fire department intervention. And firefighters were in that building. I have yet to see any kind of story about what they saw. What was burning? Were photographs taken? Nothing!
”OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Last edited:

Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives. “If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down

OOps did somebody not do their research?

Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives. “If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down[/B].”

OOps did somebody not do their research?

This is not relevant to the fact he calls for a reinvestigation and makes serious accusations of cover-up.. he simply theorizes that it MOST LIKELY one of the floors falling down.. then calls for his peers to be conspiracy theorist..the fact is the only thing he commits to is.. the investigation was blocked...it was not conclusive.. in question and needs a re-investigation

Last edited:
Wow and double wow!!!

Its unnerving that people really believe this conspiracy stuff. It was not the government,it was Boris Baddenoff and Natasha,they got pissed that Bullwinkle got all the upsydasuim.

Get it right!!!

So nothing was in free fall.

Thanks.

Fail
Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

This proves controlled Demolition. I choose to accept this fact, but no one else seems to, out of fear.

Forum List

Back