Choose A Woman

Choose a Woman

• Mega Bitch Complainer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Overly Attentive Clinger

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
Send me this in a clinger and never hear from me again....
185385_0.jpg
I would have thought you would prefer a doll instead of a photo.

#1 - Bitches and complains all the time. Nothing is ever right
#2 - Is overly lovey dovey, wants to be with you ever moment. Clingy

Both are equal in every other way.
Which one is you? I'll go with that....

which one do you think I am? of if you are not willing to commit, which one do you think I'd be more like...?

which one do you think I am? of if you are not willing to commit, which one do you think I'd be more like...?

I know this question was aimed at someone else, but I never have a problem throwing in my two cents worth.

I don't see you as either. First, you are not a super negative, whining, complainer. You seem to roll with what life throws you.

And the super clingy type doesn't seem to fit either. Yeah, you might be passionate, but you seem to enjoy your own company well enough.

I know this question was aimed at someone else, but I never have a problem throwing in my two cents worth.

I don't see you as either. First, you are not a super negative, whining, complainer. You seem to roll with what life throws you.

And the super clingy type doesn't seem to fit either. Yeah, you might be passionate, but you seem to enjoy your own company well enough.

I expect too much. My big flaw/fault.
Especially in the beginning.
Either I'm expecting to much or looking for a reason to bail out.... not sure which ? :)

Well, there are more than two choices in life. The complainer would depend, if she was complaining about man's inhumanity to man or me breathing too loud? Makes a difference, if it's me then she needs to go pound sand. But a steady diet of any complaining wears you down.

The attentive one depends, too much is annoying but at least she's on the same team. A balanced person is the best bet but easy to say than find.

I expect too much. My big flaw/fault.
Especially in the beginning.
Either I'm expecting to much or looking for a reason to bail out.... not sure which ? :)
Have you talked to him about it? Not subtle hints like women are oft to do but a sit the fuck down and listen up conversation. If it builds up it can explode into a mess.

I've been with him for almost 20 years, so, he's mellowing with age and I have learned how to deal with it and get his mind going other directions. I mean, he still does complain a lot but it's much much better. He's the kind of person that needs to keep busy and, right now, he's pretty active and that helps a lot.

I'm more of a quiet, cerebral person, I can function either way and be content in my circumstances (most of the time!) :)

I asked first. So, I demand an answer. If I am not willing to commit... is this a joke? Shit... are you blind?

Wow... that was straight up asskissing with ulterior motives....

I asked first. So, I demand an answer. If I am not willing to commit... is this a joke? Shit... are you blind?

mmmmm take charge... I like it.....
I'm more like #2

WinterBorn is so smooooooooooooth :lmao:

I'm more like #2
Secretly, I was hoping for that... This is going to be a good day after all......

I'm more like #2
Secretly, I was hoping for that... This is going to be a good day after all......

I'm not clingy at all, but I'm super affectionate and never bitchy or naggy ... never ever....

I'm more like #2

I'm not clingy at all, but I'm super affectionate and never bitchy or naggy ... never ever....
It is a GREAT day already....Uh... I think I am in love...(Darn it is hot in here)

I'm more like #2

It is a GREAT day already....Uh... I think I am in love...(Darn it is hot in here)

you just now are figuring this out......? ;) :smiliehug:

Nah, it was simply observations of a person on these forums. Bonzi is a lovely lady and lots of fun. But there is zero chance of anything beyond these forums. So no need to kiss ass.

Forum List

Back